My gums started showing help

D

Deleted member 15669

Platinum
Before when I used to smile you literally couldn't see my gums now they're starting to show wtf how do I fix this

how old are u? mine started to show massively around age 17 when my face grew down + wisdom teeth, IT'S OVER FOR U NIGGA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

whats the solution? I have this too.

how old are u? mine started to show massively around age 17 when my face grew down + wisdom teeth, IT'S OVER FOR U NIGGA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
17 NIGGA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Mew asap or you'll descend even more, you fell for mewing is cope meme, even if mewing won't help you ascend it'll definitely save you from descending

• +1
Mew asap or you'll descend even more, you fell for mewing is cope meme, even if mewing won't help you ascend it'll definitely save you from descending
bro ive been mewing for like 2 years im gonna hard mew 24/7 now

I think maxillary excess in puberty can cause that.

• +1
yes can this be fixed?

I think so but forgot what they do. It's to do with the upper jaw growing too much a certain way I think. Might look if I can find where it was discussed here before.

I think so but forgot what they do. It's to do with the upper jaw growing too much a certain way I think. Might look if I can find where it was discussed here before.
please try thank you

It's discussed here a little. Sounds like if it is the jaw to truly get things right it would take a lefort 1 and bimax. It could possibly be caused by a few other things though I guess. If it's the jaw others here could probably tell you why bimax may be needed in addition to lefort 1.

It's discussed here a little. Sounds like if it is the jaw to truly get things right it would take a lefort 1 and bimax. It could possibly be caused by a few other things though I guess. If it's the jaw others here could probably tell you why bimax may be needed in addition to lefort 1.
fuucks sake alright thanks g

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88