My gymmaxing progress in just 3 months (lifefuel)

I have test ready rn but am worried about collagen loss , have you experienced this?

• +1
Reactions: Jova, itzyaboyJJ and Outerz14
before
View attachment 3123970
View attachment 3123984

After
View attachment 3123971

I legit went from a turbo dyel lanklet at 173lb to a genuine framemogger in the span of 3 months

Im just over 200lb now, i barely gained any bodyfat, my face is even much leaner. And im wayyyy bigger now

This was from just 350 test, all you people are utterly comical thinking ill be dead by 30 from blasting grams meanwhile im basically on TRT making more gains than people BLASTING like that blob of shit confusedballsackslug
U look natty as shit Nigger i am bigger at 14 and natty and 350 is way above trt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, greywind, Saint Casanova and 6 others
good frame but these pants need to go ngl

it looks autistic in combination with these shoes

also i think with a different beard or shaven u would have a little better appeal

but nontheless good shit

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I have test ready rn but am worried about collagen loss , have you experienced this?
Look at him
Of course it fucks with your collagen lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and edodalic29
Look at him
Of course it fucks with your collagen lmao
My folds are already getting slightly worse because of mt2 and sunbathing , ill pass unless i get fillers injected into every wrinkle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and itzyaboyJJ
you had more appeal in the before pic tbh
that’s not true, and whoever agreed with you by giving you a rep is fucking stupid

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Holy fuck this is a mid transformation, I have been on 500mg for 5 weeks and made much more progress than you. But you proabably arent eating a insanely clean diet and stay hyper consistent like me, because you are of course slaying.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
before
View attachment 3123970
View attachment 3123984

After
View attachment 3123971

I legit went from a turbo dyel lanklet at 173lb to a genuine framemogger in the span of 3 months

Im just over 200lb now, i barely gained any bodyfat, my face is even much leaner. And im wayyyy bigger now

This was from just 350 test, all you people are utterly comical thinking ill be dead by 30 from blasting grams meanwhile im basically on TRT making more gains than people BLASTING like that blob of shit confusedballsackslug
Shave already

before
View attachment 3123970
View attachment 3123984

After
View attachment 3123971

Will you up the dose to 500mg or nah ?

He looks greek / mediterannean origin
No he fucking doesn’t oh my god lmao u guys just say anybody white is Mediterranean

man when do the copes end JFL
I gotta say bhai, you did look more of a prettyboy there so he is not saying nonsense in my opinion. Perhaps it is the facial hair that is kinda a failo.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Clavicular
Med curry spotted
Holy cum u look like shit
Get gigamogged
IMG 0049

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
before
View attachment 3123970
View attachment 3123984

After
View attachment 3123971

You look like a comic book character.

Looking androgenic asf
Mirin arm gains, are you actually natural tho?

@Clavicular good way to lower inhibition, even temporarily?

Looking androgenic asf
Mirin arm gains, are you actually natural tho?
Dude his whole niche is being a low inhib gigaroider
Just joking he’s vegan, he made his gains from the south Asian diet

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Is this satire or are you gymcels really that braindead? You were already gymcelled in the before.

good frame but these pants need to go ngl

it looks autistic in combination with these shoes

also i think with a different beard or shaven u would have a little better appeal

but nontheless good shit
Yeah the goatee looks retarded, he would look much better without it