My gymmaxxing transformation (8 months)

B

Broski

Zephir
58kg to 69kg morning weight. Dirty bulked as my body burns too many calories due to being an ecto/meso and my job, yet am still lean. On accutane to deal with acne. Followed PPL split religiously about 5-6 days per week.

Planning to reach low 70s morning weight hopefully by end of the year.

Before (nov 2021)
PXL 20211110 0721009754

PXL 20211117 0717381552

Now (July 2022)
PXL 20220701 025849809MP3
PXL 20220704 094236133MP4
PXL 20220704 0944408294

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cumbutamoren, buflek, Deleted member 17311 and 5 others
Casual non-nt giga aspie naked photos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, fuckedupmanlet, Germania and 5 others
your before is basically me now lol, upper chest acne is at roids level are you on anything?

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, fuckedupmanlet, JawMogger and 2 others
No I'm not, eating fast food every 2nd day tho
your before is basically me now lol, upper chest acne is at roids level are you on anything?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Your the guy that made the post about bulking the other day right?

• +1
Reactions: Broski
shave your armpit hair with clippers btw

• +1
Reactions: Broski
58kg to 69kg morning weight. Dirty bulked as my body burns too many calories due to being an ecto/meso and my job, yet am still lean. On accutane to deal with acne. Followed PPL split religiously about 5-6 days per week.

Before (nov 2021)View attachment 1767017
View attachment 1767021

Now (July 2022)
View attachment 1767028View attachment 1767026View attachment 1767023
Lookin great man. Maybe in the dms you can send some pics without the coverup :lul:. Anyways keep goin with skincare Accutane helped me alot. Rub salicylic acid body wash on your body in the shower. That will help you out alot. Make sure your consistent. The one I use looks like this:
anyways you look good, great transformation keep it up brother. Lets ascend together!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Broski
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BlackLooks, Yerico7 and 1 other person
OP wouldn't censor his dick if it wasn't small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, fjor2096, Broski and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
How big is your dick bro

Looking good, but it seems like you used roids. You should be much bigger if you used gear, what did u take did u eat well

How are you claiming natty bro. Before you started lifting, you had not a single spot on your chest, nor did you have any scarring on your chest from previous acne. And you blow up in 8 months and suddenly you just start getting chest acne.

Bitch please :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 7073
looking good

Smell is a failo, I know as mine are like his and I shave then.
Deordant, essential oils, phermones and Calonge will do the trick. I just think its better to shave everything but the armpits when your muscular because it shows more definition and vacularity and it looks cleaner. But shaving your armpits isnt very masculine.

How are you claiming natty bro. Before you started lifting, you had not a single spot on your chest, nor did you have any scarring on your chest from previous acne. And you blow up in 8 months and suddenly you just start getting chest acne.

Bitch please :lul:
Take my word or keep crying, I did have shit acne during puberty, ive literally doubled my calories since I was a skeleton, and my body cant handle the extra fats/sugars of my crappy diet hence the acne. Im not roiding, if I was what would I gain from lying? Also I would be much bigger. Maybe I should roid since people like you think I am?

Good muscles but your frame is utter shit

Before (nov 2021)View attachment 1767017
View attachment 1767021

Now (July 2022)
View attachment 1767028View attachment 1767026View attachment 1767023
If you told me these were all taken on the same day I'd believe you

Good muscles but your frame is utter shit
What's shit about it? My bideltoid is 19.5 inches, waist is 30, mirror selfies always make my frame look garbage, I've been complimented on my shoulders before.