My hair are fucked..Helpp

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
So a little backstory. I've been a Norwood 1.5 since childhood (over for my hair) and the density has remained the same. I'm 16 rn. Nearly 4 months ago I became severely blackpilled and made it a goal to leanmaxx. So I did. I went from 185 to 130 pounds but i crash dieted for 2 months. I used to eat 800-900 calories a day (I know pretty retarded I am a 1 IQcel). 3 months forward, my hair have started shedding like a maniac, they aren't stopping, like I lose a 100 hair per shower even tho I shower after a day or two. The hair loss is pretty noticeable. My hairline hasn't receded a bit and some might say I'm coping and it's mpb but I've two main facts to support that it's Telogen effluvium, 1) I can't see a single miniaturised hair, 2) I consulted the doctor and she said it was Telogen effluvium (which happens 3-4 months after some trauma). So my question, what the fuck do I do to stop this shedding. I'm supplementing with biotin, using nizoral, and have brought my diet back to normal since a week, please help my hair are the only thing keep me from becoming a truecel:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8869, TurkishAscender and 1 other person
Unfortunately I'm 16 so can't hop on to finasteride rn but please help me otherwise I'm roping :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8869 and ALP
Also I forgot to add the most important evidence, my hair are not only shedding fromt the temples and crown, the main part where the shedding is occuring is the back of my head. Yes the donor area where you aren't supposed to lose hair. Do read this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I’d do a blood test and check for these deficiencies:
Cooper
Iron
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Folates
Biotin

I would also check thyroid function

• +1
Reactions: ALP
brutal man im sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I’d do a blood test and check for these deficiencies:
Cooper
Iron
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Folates
Biotin

I would also check thyroid function
Ok I will try getting these tests done but my dad is as bluepilled as you can get and he's saying I'm worrying too much and he won't get the blood tests for me shit. I'll try convincing him.

:incel::incel:

• +1
Reactions: Leo0509
Why are so many ppl viewing this thread but no one is responding. Please boyos help me:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
1) do blood check
2) eat properly
3) minoxidil

Telogen effluvium may even take 1 year to fully heal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, GymCelNeckPill, Gerardwayfan and 1 other person
1) do blood check
2) eat properly
3) minoxidil

Telogen effluvium may even take 1 year to fully heal
Thanks for the reply. Im doing the first two I can't use minoxidil cuz my father is anti drugs lol :bluepill::bluepill:

So a little backstory. I've been a Norwood 1.5 since childhood (over for my hair) and the density has remained the same. I'm 16 rn. Nearly 4 months ago I became severely blackpilled and made it a goal to leanmaxx. So I did. I went from 185 to 130 pounds but i crash dieted for 2 months. I used to eat 800-900 calories a day (I know pretty retarded I am a 1 IQcel). 3 months forward, my hair have started shedding like a maniac, they aren't stopping, like I lose a 100 hair per shower even tho I shower after a day or two. The hair loss is pretty noticeable. My hairline hasn't receded a bit and some might say I'm coping and it's mpb but I've two main facts to support that it's Telogen effluvium, 1) I can't see a single miniaturised hair, 2) I consulted the doctor and she said it was Telogen effluvium (which happens 3-4 months after some trauma). So my question, what the fuck do I do to stop this shedding. I'm supplementing with biotin, using nizoral, and have brought my diet back to normal since a week, please help my hair are the only thing keep me from becoming a truecel:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:
First of all you are a retard.

Second of all, be thankful it's just telogen effluvium and that a professional diagnosed it, it will eventually go away and your hair will grow back. With MPB, nothing grows back.

Take care of yourself, eat healthy, sleep a lot, exercise. Supplements like biotin are good, you can grow it back from zero and ensure it comes out as high-quality hair. Above all, STOP STRESSING. You don't have male pattern baldness, your doctor told you so, consider yourself lucky!

Just relax and the hair is going to grow back. You put your body under enormous stress with that diet, it will need some time to recover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and twilight
yea maybe going to a proper doctor its your best shot

First of all you are a retard.

Second of all, be thankful it's just telogen effluvium and that a professional diagnosed it, it will eventually go away and your hair will grow back. With MPB, nothing grows back.

Take care of yourself, eat healthy, sleep a lot, exercise. Supplements like biotin are good, you can grow it back from zero and ensure it comes out as high-quality hair. Above all, STOP STRESSING. You don't have male pattern baldness, your doctor told you so, consider yourself lucky!

Just relax and the hair is going to grow back. You put your body under enormous stress with that diet, it will need some time to recover.
Yea I agree that I am a complete retard 1 iq cel. I'm doing what you've already said, the doctor said this shit will fuck my hair up first before my hair return to their natural density, even tho I know what's going to happen now it's way too difficult to cope with this shit. Imagine going to the shower and seeing hair splattered on your hand and everywhere you see hair and hair. Its so stressing and I think stressing abt it won't help it either. But still as soon as a turn 21 I'll be hopping on to finasteride just for the sake of it:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yea I did that already, it was so difficult to convince my father to take an appointment with the doc. I want to consult one more doc to further confirm whether this is tel e or AGA but I think that would be impossible considering how much of a difficulty going to the doctor for me is:feelsuhh:

One more thing I want to ask. When it is AGA you don't lose hair from the back of your head where it's considered the donor area unless your diffuse thinning right. And since my family doesn't have a history of diffuse thinning is it safe to assume that this is Tel e or is there some possibility of losing hair from the back of the head cuz most of the shedding is occuring here (I've marked in the picture with blue arrows). The least hair shedding is on the temples
Images 1

Btw this is not me

NIGGA YOU BETTER START EATING NUTRITIOUS FOODS IN A SURPLUS WHILE STAYING ACTIVE AND LEADING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE :feelsuhh:

niggas on here will sacrifice potential height gains from puberty just to leanmax in the most pathetic way possible jfl

you will be fine bruv the shedding will stop after some time provided you eat a healthy calorie level with good nutrient dense foods, tel efluvium is temporary.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
telogen effluvium ends on its own there's no cure, however if you are prone to bald it's bad since it's technically replacing current hairs with weaker hairs that you would get in the future.

As hair is made of protein, ensuring you have enough protein in your diet is crucial for making hair strong and healthy. If you are not consuming enough protein in your diet, your hair is likely to become dry, brittle and weak. Extremely low protein diets may result in restricted hair growth and even hair loss. Choose chicken, turkey, fish, dairy products and eggs as excellent sources of protein along with vegetarian sources such as legumes and nuts.

NIGGA YOU BETTER START EATING NUTRITIOUS FOODS IN A SURPLUS WHILE STAYING ACTIVE AND LEADING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE :feelsuhh:

niggas on here will sacrifice potential height gains from puberty just to leanmax in the most pathetic way possible jfl

you will be fine bruv the shedding will stop after some time provided you eat a healthy calorie level with good nutrient dense foods, tel efluvium is temporary.
Thanks. I've returned to a high protein diet. Also just asking cuz of your username are you Pakistani?

As hair is made of protein, ensuring you have enough protein in your diet is crucial for making hair strong and healthy. If you are not consuming enough protein in your diet, your hair is likely to become dry, brittle and weak. Extremely low protein diets may result in restricted hair growth and even hair loss. Choose chicken, turkey, fish, dairy products and eggs as excellent sources of protein along with vegetarian sources such as legumes and nuts.
Yea im taking around 130 grams of protein by meat or chicken and eggs cuz I'm brokecel I can't afford protein powder but thanks for the response.

telogen effluvium ends on its own there's no cure, however if you are prone to bald it's bad since it's technically replacing current hairs with weaker hairs that you would get in the future.
I may be prone to baldness so you mean to say my hair will be worse in quality when this shit ends? And If yes how do i recover the quality other than using finasteride cuz I'm too young for that.

One more thing I want to ask. When it is AGA you don't lose hair from the back of your head where it's considered the donor area unless your diffuse thinning right. And since my family doesn't have a history of diffuse thinning is it safe to assume that this is Tel e or is there some possibility of losing hair from the back of the head cuz most of the shedding is occuring here (I've marked in the picture with blue arrows). The least hair shedding is on the templesView attachment 1710826

Btw this is not me
Can someone answer this as well. This is the main hopeful for me

Yea im taking around 130 grams of protein by meat or chicken and eggs cuz I'm brokecel I can't afford protein powder but thanks for the response.

130g and you're still losing hair? That's brutal man

Yesterday was the first time I did that. Otherwise my protein intake is below 100 cuz in our household protein based foods aren't made daily

Yesterday was the first time I did that. Otherwise my protein intake is below 100 cuz in our household protein based foods aren't made daily

That's good - stick to getting it from food rather than protein powder

Try and eat more fish too, omega-3 helps with hair growth.

• +1
it takes time to return to normal you greycel faggot. When he started eating 800 cals a day he didn’t stop losing hair instantly no? it took weeks and months for the effects to show and the reverse will be the same

• +1
That's good - stick to getting it from food rather than protein powder

Try and eat more fish too, omega-3 helps with hair growth.
Ok thanks alot for responding:feelsautistic:

it takes time to return to normal you greycel faggot. When he started eating 800 cals a day he didn’t stop losing hair instantly no? it took weeks and months for the effects to show and the reverse will be the same
Bhai mein BHI Pakistani hoon

How the fuck would I know he just started taking protein yesterday you retarded paki donkey

• Woah
Can someone answer this as well. This is the main hopeful for me
bruv it’s 99% not aga even if you were prone your too young for the effects to be visible. stop thinking about this shit and return to normal life

How the fuck would I know he just started taking protein yesterday you retarded paki donkey
don’t call me paki i might technically be from there but my blood is aryan on allah. Pashtuns aren’t paki anyway i’ve got green eyes and light skin :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and ascension
Both of us rotting in the same country :woke:
bruv i might be from pakistan but that doesn’t mean i’m desi or understood wtf you said in your other comment. i don’t live there either i’m in australia alhamdillulah

bruv i might be from pakistan but that doesn’t mean i’m desi or understood wtf you said in your other comment. i don’t live there either i’m in australia alhamdillulah
Fuck. I'm the only one rotting in Pakistan then :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Thanks for the response. Some lifefuel for me is good. I was thinking of roping. Now I can live for another week.
bruv it’s 99% not aga even if you were prone your too young for the effects to be visible. stop thinking about this shit and return to normal life

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Fuck. I'm the only one rotting in Pakistan then :feelswhy::feelswhy:
arrangedmarriagemax when you can :feelshah: don’t act like coming to the west is good in any sense unless your interested in getting a job doctor job or somethung

Nah Ill be rotting here for another 10 years or so I know how brutal the west is when even chads are rotting there. LTN like me will be fucked in the ass.
arrangedmarriagemax when you can :feelshah: don’t act like coming to the west is good in any sense unless your interested in getting a job doctor job or somethung

Nah Ill be rotting here for another 10 years or so I know how brutal the west is when even chads are rotting there. LTN like me will be fucked in the ass.
@Salludon is living happily in pakistan with his wife and baby alhamdillulah so just looksmax and follow his path :feelshah::feelshah:

@Salludon is living happily in pakistan with his wife and baby alhamdillulah so just looksmax and follow his path :feelshah::feelshah:
insha'Allah, I'll filler and surgerymaxx when I'm 21 and I'll become salludon lite

Incoming cancelling and ppl telling me salludon achieved it by mewing and bonesmashing:bluepill::bluepill:

I may be prone to baldness so you mean to say my hair will be worse in quality when this shit ends? And If yes how do i recover the quality other than using finasteride cuz I'm too young for that.
I had telogen effluvium and my dad is bald so it ended up fucking me over and kick-starting the balding process and now I'm on fin and RU and need min to get regrowth. Sorry pal you fucked yourself over as did I, but there's literally nothing you can do now other than hop on fin and RU to prevent the hairs from miniaturizing that grow back in.

If you don't have MPB in your genetics the hairs will grow back normal, if you do like me ur gonna need treatment.

I had telogen effluvium and my dad is bald so it ended up fucking me over and kick-starting the balding process and now I'm on fin and RU and need min to get regrowth. Sorry pal you fucked yourself over as did I, but there's literally nothing you can do now other than hop on fin and RU to prevent the hairs from miniaturizing that grow back in.

If you don't have MPB in your genetics the hairs will grow back normal, if you do like me ur gonna need treatment.
Yea thanks for responding man. This shit is brutal what Norwood are you rn and when did this happened to you

Yea thanks for responding man. This shit is brutal what Norwood are you rn and when did this happened to you
im a diffuse thinner from telogen effluvium I would have had receding temples like a normal person. Im pretty far gone but I hair density fraud with some products. There's a lot of hair on your head don't worry too much about it, even if you legit continued to lose hair for an entire year the hairloss is so slow it would take ages I mean years before it even really gets noticeable. Don't worry about it. Hop on minoxidil if you want to sort of offset the look of thinning hair but there's a shed for that too. For me I'm on fin + RU + min and recently got a derma needling device I used it yesterday and it hurt like a fucking bitch but it definitely works well. Just hop on treatment and don't worry about it. Worst case scenario you drop $5k, book a flight to turkey, shave your head, and get a hair transplant in a day and never worry bout it again. It's not that bad dude.

As of now my plan is completely formed once the reaper has made its move. But I'll put this in effect once I turn 19-20 cuz inhibiting DHT at 16 is pretty retarded. So I'll hop on fin, min and derma, get a hair transplant at the same time (hair transplants in my country are socially acceptable and really cheap, even my dad had one) after I recover my density fully, I'll just cruise on these drugs and pray to Allah that kintor releases kx826 or whatever it's called, seems really promising.
im a diffuse thinner from telogen effluvium I would have had receding temples like a normal person. Im pretty far gone but I hair density fraud with some products. There's a lot of hair on your head don't worry too much about it, even if you legit continued to lose hair for an entire year the hairloss is so slow it would take ages I mean years before it even really gets noticeable. Don't worry about it. Hop on minoxidil if you want to sort of offset the look of thinning hair but there's a shed for that too. For me I'm on fin + RU + min and recently got a derma needling device I used it yesterday and it hurt like a fucking bitch but it definitely works well. Just hop on treatment and don't worry about it. Worst case scenario you drop $5k, book a flight to turkey, shave your head, and get a hair transplant in a day and never worry bout it again. It's not that bad dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
As to why I'm not hopping on minoxidil right now, my dad is pretty much dead set in not getting me any hair loss drug cuz he believes even tho I've told him countless times that minoxidil is an anti androgen even tho it's MOA is different. So I can't get minoxidil

im 18 look at this:feelswah:
Photo 1 17