My hair are fucked..Helpp

As to why I'm not hopping on minoxidil right now, my dad is pretty much dead set in not getting me any hair loss drug cuz he believes even tho I've told him countless times that minoxidil is an anti androgen even tho it's MOA is different. So I can't get minoxidil
it isn't DHT who causes hair loss, at 16 DHT turn you into a gigachad.

Yea so right now I shouldn't be inhibiting dht right that's why I'll wait till I turn 20 or something and then hop on to fin

it isn't DHT who causes hair loss, at 16 DHT turn you into a gigachad.

Yea so right now I shouldn't be inhibiting dht right that's why I'll wait till I turn 20 or something and then hop on to fin
haha thats what i did
hahahahahahaha
norwood 3 hahah
20 years old
my dick did grow another 1cm between 18-20. But i wont be able to use it now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha thats what i did
hahahahahahaha
norwood 3 hahah
20 years old
my dick did grow another 1cm between 18-20. But i wont be able to use it now:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahhahah, should I wait for my dick to grow hahaha or should I fuck my DHT up at 16 ahahaha and regret my decisions when I become a soyboy at 20 ahhaha or should I wait until 20 and hop on to fin and get a transplant and become NW 1 hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

haha thats what i did
hahahahahahaha
norwood 3 hahah
20 years old
Bro on a serious note, what really happened, I couldn't understand what you said with all the hahas

Hahhahah, should I wait for my dick to grow hahaha or should I fuck my DHT up at 16 ahahaha and regret my decisions when I become a soyboy at 20 ahhaha or should I wait until 20 and hop on to fin and get a transplant and become NW 1 hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
u cant get transplant at 20 clinics will tell u to fuck off until at least 25

u cant get transplant at 20 clinics will tell u to fuck off until at least 25
In my country ppl are getting transplants at 19 even tho they're shitty, but still it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Bro on a serious note, what really happened, I couldn't understand what you said with all the hahas
i started receding at 16. norwood 2 at 18. Delayed finasteride all these years cus muh facial changes muh dick is growing. Very minimal facial changes between 18-20. Very minimal dick growth. Very bad hair fall, look 10 years older and disproportionate

In my country ppl are getting transplants at 19 even tho they're shitty, but still it works
where are u from? would ur parents pay for it still?

where are u from? would ur parents pay for it still?
I'm from Pakistan, my dad had a transplant so he fully supports me for a transplant. It's the finasteride which I can't convince him of but whatever I'll be older and I can get that shit for myself without telling them anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 19301
I understand man, how hard being NW3 would be. I'm sorry for you. And ppl will be sorry for me in a few years too but I won't lose hope when it comes to hairloss, that's the only thing keeping me from reaching truecel levels

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
brutal grammar pill

Fuck, I forgot to capitalise Gandy

So a little backstory. I've been a Norwood 1.5 since childhood (over for my hair) and the density has remained the same. I'm 16 rn. Nearly 4 months ago I became severely blackpilled and made it a goal to leanmaxx. So I did. I went from 185 to 130 pounds but i crash dieted for 2 months. I used to eat 800-900 calories a day (I know pretty retarded I am a 1 IQcel). 3 months forward, my hair have started shedding like a maniac, they aren't stopping, like I lose a 100 hair per shower even tho I shower after a day or two. The hair loss is pretty noticeable. My hairline hasn't receded a bit and some might say I'm coping and it's mpb but I've two main facts to support that it's Telogen effluvium, 1) I can't see a single miniaturised hair, 2) I consulted the doctor and she said it was Telogen effluvium (which happens 3-4 months after some trauma). So my question, what the fuck do I do to stop this shedding. I'm supplementing with biotin, using nizoral, and have brought my diet back to normal since a week, please help my hair are the only thing keep me from becoming a truecel:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:
tbh 100 strands a day is not considered hair fall but a result of stress lack of sleep dandruff oily greasy hair vitamin deficiencies body can regrow that as long as your healthy visit a dermatologist asap also check for liver and kidney issues bruh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990