ilikefish
Melting
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2025
- Posts
- 2,906
- Reputation
- 3,531
I need a solution to fix not bleeaching. Alot of my hair are grey and really visible to pp
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I have a good diet, i dont think im deficient and I start having it around 10 yogenetics or a minor vitamin deficiency
Ask your dad if his hair turned grey when he was your ageI have a good diet, i dont think im deficient and I start having it around 10 yo
no, but his hair does turn grey pretty soon and my granddad aswell, so i think its genetic but im looking for a solution b4 consider dyeing itAsk your dad if his hair turned grey when he was your age