My hair is grey at 15

ilikefish

ilikefish

Melting
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
2,906
Reputation
3,531
I need a solution to fix not bleeaching. Alot of my hair are grey and really visible to pp
 
let it go up to 500 posts
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish
genetics or a minor vitamin deficiency
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
I have a good diet, i dont think im deficient and I start having it around 10 yo
Ask your dad if his hair turned grey when he was your age
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
Ask your dad if his hair turned grey when he was your age
no, but his hair does turn grey pretty soon and my granddad aswell, so i think its genetic but im looking for a solution b4 consider dyeing it
 
  • +1
Reactions: .dark

Similar threads

lifeless
Replies
5
Views
32
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Gen1leman
Discussion Grey hair at 22?
Replies
29
Views
100
gonialangle1
gonialangle1
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
29
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
skool
Replies
0
Views
15
skool
skool
leaninmyfanta
Discussion grey forever?
Replies
3
Views
31
walnut456
walnut456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top