My hair is legendary.

Do I really? I am definitely not that masculine, but I highly doubt you thought I was a woman upon first glance.

Good description, he clearly has elvish ambitions.
you look feminine bro imma keep it real with you

get a taper fade or cut it to medium length

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
you look feminine bro imma keep it real with you

get a taper fade or cut it to medium length
dont niggerfy this prettyboi

• Love it
pious chad waiting for his kelly mittendorf tier wife
Not chad really, I only did it because I was spineless and I felt obligated because the girl was pushy. I don't really want sex, and I don't need a fenno-nordid girl, she just needs to be smart and interesting, but most likely I'll die partnerless, even as a homosexual, because I'm too picky.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Up. Idk what I meant about all the NT stuff.

There is not much to yours, since it is all smoothed-out by gravity.
Not much? Is this a cope?
Looks good, but I can imagine you being mocked for having hair like that as a guy.
If there was any mockery I would have heard it which says a lot about what happens when I am in person. No different from the reluctance whenever @averagejoe offers incels for an invite into Discord aristocracy only for the one area in his life to get rejected for a change.

Over for us

You look like some mofo from lord of the rings
Unignored.

biggest faggot i’ve seen in here

varg vikernes GIF

*OP's hair.*
Good hair. The rest is brutal.
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Oh dear.

@AspiringMogger @Jase @robtical your time to shine. Rate the above shot I posted then proceed to jfl at the cope.
get a job nigger.
You two are faggots and gotta accept it
That's why 2 girls invited me to go out tonight.

there's nothing pretty about him, he just look feminine
How do you look? I follow you but receive no notices.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 32486
I mean there isn't much character to it, it's very neutral since it's straight and smooth from gravity.

How would you describe mine and how it reflects personality and NT factors etc etc please?

View attachment 2490249
you looks like abused dog. Do medium length hair + hair patch in front of hair or scalp advancement/transplant

Long hair is for these type of people

Idk why do manlet, framecel, non-manly face even both with long hair. Legit inceldom/social autist signalling

• JFL
Mirin hair, although ur young, so it doesnt really count, If u have that hair in 10 years time, then its another story

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 32486

If there was any mockery I would have heard it which says a lot about what happens when I am in person. No different from the reluctance whenever @averagejoe offers incels for an invite into Discord aristocracy only for the one area in his life to get rejected for a change.

Unignored.

View attachment 2491096
varg vikernes GIF

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Oh dear.

@AspiringMogger @Jase @robtical your time to shine. Rate the above shot I posted then proceed to jfl at the cope.

That's why 2 girls invited me to go out tonight.

How do you look? I follow you but receive no notices.
damn is he your boyfriend ? replying this much inna thread that don't got anything to do with u

• Love it
damn is he your boyfriend ? replying this much inna thread that don't got anything to do with u
I don't mind. I derail other people's threads. Natural discussion is good. But he is not my boyfriend, I don't know a thing about him.

I don't mind. I derail other people's threads. Natural discussion is good. But he is not my boyfriend, I don't know a thing about him.
that nigga ready to suck your dick maybe your faggot hair turned him on

• Hmm...
Majestic.

• Love it
I mean there isn't much character to it, it's very neutral since it's straight and smooth from gravity.
Final Fantasy Sephiroth GIF

Fr I'm thinking of keeping the length but doing something like this to the sides. Industrial/ cyber tones.

you looks like abused dog.
How
Hapas?
Idk why do manlet, framecel, non-manly face even both with long hair. Legit inceldom/social autist signalling
Funny armchair psychology. There must be a way you were able to tell from that standard selfie i had to stretch as far out as possible in order to capture. Mirin your IQ.

Top one can pull it off, if he is tall and non-narrow. Bottom one nope, screams blowjob giver!
So the poor mentalcel fuck Ramirez wannabe who looks like a typical perm wearing 80's slag with bigger lips who couldn't have the balls to kill a man unlike the guy you're comparing him with has blowjob pheno? By the way this is that same guy in a biopic

Even better, I used that gif of Varg as a reaction to @PseudoMaxxer's blatant retarded use of hypocrisy.

I used to think you were smart. And you as well @skorp.

Answer my question first.
that nigga ready to suck your dick maybe your faggot hair turned him on
It was shit. You needed that pointed out for you. Damn. Get the fuck off that bong son.

Jfl at all of this girly gossip on a Saturday night while I was out tho. Love it.

• +1
So the poor mentalcel fuck Ramirez wannabe who looks like a typical perm wearing 80's slag with bigger lips who couldn't have the balls to kill a man unlike the guy you're comparing him with has blowjob pheno? By the way this is that same guy in a biopic
Do you think I resemble Varg?
3702700 1000006655

I feel like he's the closest-looking person to me I know of. I want to find an exact doppleganger of me though, it'd be cool.

I've seen legendariER

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I haven't gotten a haircut in 4 years and hair is the only compliment I regularly get even from strangers

• Love it
I haven't gotten a haircut in 4 years and hair is the only compliment I regularly get even from strangers
Post a photo.

• +1
School shooters me

• Woah
School shooters me
Why do I look like a school shooter? I've gotten this remark a gorillion times. IRL I understand, my demeanor and behaviors are very abnormal, but online I'm just a face. What's the scoop?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Why do I look like a school shooter? I've gotten this remark a gorillion times. IRL I understand, my demeanor and behaviors are very abnormal, but online I'm just a face. What's the scoop?
it’s your eye area

Maybe supras that are high

• Hmm...
Nothing about your behavior, only your looks

• +1
it’s your eye area

Maybe supras that are high
High supras are high trust aren't they? It connotes surprise and vulnerability. I also don't think my supras are that high, medium-set, I'd say. I don't have much UEE, which I know is in part fat-padding, but still.

High supras are high trust aren't they? It connotes surprise and vulnerability. I also don't think my supras are that high, medium-set, I'd say. I don't have much UEE, which I know is in part fat-padding, but still.
maybe it’s your eyebrows mainly

Read here on Supras; high set Supras just makes you look like a cuck

• +1
high set Supras just makes you look like a cuck
Exactly, it connotes vulnerability and surprise like I said. Why would that make me look like a school-shooter?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
Here you don’t look like a school shooter tbh, maybe it’s just the haie

• +1
youre truly no genetically gifted man

• Woah
youre truly no genetically gifted man
Will you ever get your David Bowie avatar back? Or a new avatar perhaps? What made you get rid of the Bowie one to begin with?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
@JudgeandJury How can you hate me if I'm not even a hypocrite to be judged and juried?