My hair is legendary.

Final Fantasy Sephiroth GIF

Fr I'm thinking of keeping the length but doing something like this to the sides. Industrial/ cyber tones.

View attachment 2491245

How

Hapas?

Funny armchair psychology. There must be a way you were able to tell from that standard selfie i had to stretch as far out as possible in order to capture. Mirin your IQ.

So the poor mentalcel fuck Ramirez wannabe who looks like a typical perm wearing 80's slag with bigger lips who couldn't have the balls to kill a man unlike the guy you're comparing him with has blowjob pheno? By the way this is that same guy in a biopic

Even better, I used that gif of Varg as a reaction to @PseudoMaxxer's blatant retarded use of hypocrisy.

I used to think you were smart. And you as well @skorp.

Answer my question first.

It was shit. You needed that pointed out for you. Damn. Get the fuck off that bong son.

Jfl at all of this girly gossip on a Saturday night while I was out tho. Love it.

tall wide masc ppl

My curlz mog

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Final Fantasy Sephiroth GIF

Fr I'm thinking of keeping the length but doing something like this to the sides. Industrial/ cyber tones.

View attachment 2491245

How

Hapas?

Funny armchair psychology. There must be a way you were able to tell from that standard selfie i had to stretch as far out as possible in order to capture. Mirin your IQ.

So the poor mentalcel fuck Ramirez wannabe who looks like a typical perm wearing 80's slag with bigger lips who couldn't have the balls to kill a man unlike the guy you're comparing him with has blowjob pheno? By the way this is that same guy in a biopic

Even better, I used that gif of Varg as a reaction to @PseudoMaxxer's blatant retarded use of hypocrisy.

I used to think you were smart. And you as well @skorp.

Answer my question first.

It was shit. You needed that pointed out for you. Damn. Get the fuck off that bong son.

Jfl at all of this girly gossip on a Saturday night while I was out tho. Love it.

bro get a job wtf? 2 days in a row you have been writing this essays

bro get a job wtf? 2 days in a row you have been writing this essays
A couple of lines compiled into a message taking me 5 minutes meanwhile you shitpost all across the forum? You do you then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
A couple of lines compiled into a message taking me 5 minutes meanwhile you shitpost all across the forum? You do you then.
Ok, np