My hair looks better now than 5 yrs ago

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
What I do:
5% RU58841 1ml once daily
Minoxidil on hairline/beard/eyebrows once daily, usually 30 mins after applying RU in the evening
Microneedling once every 2 weeks

If you have signs of hairloss, act now.
I do have to say though, RU is a research chemical and not approved for human consumption and finasteride is much better researched and recommended by doctors and you get finasteride prescribed whereas you have to buy RU yourself from the internet.

• +1
Reactions: drag
How much would you recommend RU58841 over dutasteride ?
I am currently using dutasteride and oral minoxidil but not getting much regrowth only maintanence
Where do you get steady supply of RU55841 ? Do you prepare it yourself ?

why are you not on fin?

How much would you recommend RU58841 over dutasteride ?
I am currently using dutasteride and oral minoxidil but not getting much regrowth only maintanence
Where do you get steady supply of RU55841 ? Do you prepare it yourself ?
ru over dut is dumb asf. you can use both but just get on fin/dut and that will most likely do the job on its own

ru over dut is dumb asf. you can use both but just get on fin/dut and that will most likely do the job on its own
im already on dut, I wanted to add RU on top of my stack but I am afraid of not being able to get consistent supply of RU that is cheap

why are you not on fin?
I am not using fin or dut because RU doesnt cause side effects for me and people report better regrowth on RU than on fin/dut, so I just sticked to RU and never tried fin. My blookd work was fine

I am not using fin or dut because RU doesnt cause side effects for me and people report better regrowth on RU than on fin/dut, so I just sticked to RU and never tried fin. My blookd work was fine
people do. but the research doesnt. i guess so long as u keep an eye on your hairline its fine but i wouldnt risk my hair like that personally