My Hair Transplant results

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Maybe a few of you know me. I was an older user of this forum. I always talked about hair.

I ended up getting a hair transplant. Plus using fin and getting regrowth for over 2 years. Plus using product and getting new hair cuts due to hair transplant opening up the ability to try better hair cuts.

Here are some pictures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 17735, Deprived and 18 others
Went from soyboy to chad

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 21550 and Dogs
Great transformation

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 13021, CursedOne and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, currylightskin and Dogs
have fun getting another 3 in the upcoming years since you definitely arent taking finasteride right now

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Htrtt
looks good. Could have been made more natural looking at the hairline, hairline is too straight and has a wig look

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, CursedOne and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
stopping finasteride will only make your transplanted hair thinner and thinner and the rest fall out

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
Looks fantastic. What was the grafting scheme that your surgeon used? I had a similar base as you and am getting my 2nd hair transplant soon as it's not quite up to full density.

You're the guy that posted that leanmaxxing transformation, recognized from the Slavic orbitals

Fantastic results. Gonna look into this.

Great results ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

nice result. I had one too. Very happy with my result

Now to decide whether to go for bimax and rhino! (or something else like implants, genio etc)

Tough decision for me, especially as an oldcel

have fun getting another 3 in the upcoming years since you definitely arent taking finasteride right now
stopping finasteride will only make your transplanted hair thinner and thinner and the rest fall out
in the thread he mentions using fin

how do you know he stopped?

Dm me surgeon

What are you talking about I'm using fin for the rest of my life.

looks good. Could have been made more natural looking at the hairline, hairline is too straight and has a wig look
Yeah I agree, it's good enough to fool normies tho which is all that's needed.

You're the guy that posted that leanmaxxing transformation, recognized from the Slavic orbitals
I am Slavic, crazy that you can tell
but I never posted a leanmaxxing transformation.

Your hair loss pattern was really weird, how did you lose a patch of hair in the middle of the hairline with 0 recession on the temples + round hairline?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Mouthbreath
What are you talking about I'm using fin for the rest of my life.

Yeah I agree, it's good enough to fool normies tho which is all that's needed.

I am Slavic, crazy that you can tell
but I never posted a leanmaxxing transformation.
I mixed you up with Gastonmogger, but I 100% recognize your face just from the eyebrows and forehead. You have blue eyes right

Excellent results! Congrats!

I head that finasteride becomes less and less efficient over time. Are you not afraid of that ?

So after ht will i have to take fin forever?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Fin is not worth it unless you are a legit Norwood 3. Many people get super aged skin and face from it, plus it hollows out the undereye skin and leaves no fat with dark circles.

A lot of guys who naturally have higher hairlines think fin or mox. is the solution. It's not. Just get a hair transplant to lower your hairline if that's really the case.

Things to keep in mind. I am having to get undereye fat transfer to fix mine like many other guys

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Deleted member 18301, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
I mixed you up with Gastonmogger, but I 100% recognize your face just from the eyebrows and forehead. You have blue eyes right
Op has gray eyes

Fin is not worth it unless you are a legit Norwood 3. Many people get super aged skin and face from it, plus it hollows out the undereye skin and leaves no fat with dark circles.

A lot of guys who naturally have higher hairlines think fin or mox. is the solution. It's not. Just get a hair transplant to lower your hairline if that's really the case.

Things to keep in mind. I am having to get undereye fat transfer to fix mine like many other guys
Lmao this forum. My skin quality skyrocketed after blocking dht. Dht is known to inhibit elastin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 18301
Nice results man!

Fin is not worth it unless you are a legit Norwood 3. Many people get super aged skin and face from it
Total meme and doomposting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Lmao this forum. My skin quality skyrocketed after blocking dht. Dht is known to inhibit elastin.
Same my acne reduced on fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405