My hairline recession and diffuse thinning have reached an All Time Low. (I AM NORWOOD 3 AT 17)

No point, girls will eventually figure out that I’m bald, which means my genetics are inferior, and therefore they will not want to be with me.

But even if they did want to be with me, I’d still rope because I know I’m bald and that my genetics are inferior.
still get it, much better than your current state

My hair loss has gotten exponentially worse since the last time I posted it on this forum, which was in October 2022. My hairline has officially receded to NW3, and my hair has officially started diffuse thinning, officially rendering my social life over.

Not only will I be subhuman for the rest of my life, but I will be a bald subhuman for the rest of my life. I really am one of the ugliest people to ever exist.

PICTURES:

Do sth with your skin. IMO the hair is only 50% for you. The other 50% is to fix your skin to look decent. :Comfy:

No I’m not. I’ve had multiple people in this thread alone insult my face, not even counting the hundreds of people in real life who have called me ugly. I’m one of the ugliest so called human beings to ever exist. And I say so called because I don’t even look human.
u look feminind but not ugly. be glad ur not a 5"2 indian

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
holy fuck this is brutal, i suffer from severe teenage hairloss too but thankfully its limited to my sides and nape albeit my hairline is slightly recessed

my half brother started balding at 15 and was norwood 3 by 18, hes norwood 4 or 5 (he buzzes it know cant tell) in his 20's. id suggest you secretly buy fin and hide it from your parents if you want to save your hair, start off with a low oral dose or low topical dose to see if you can tolerate it and gain hair back without sides or with minimal minor sides

infact a good thing you can do is say that its vitamin pills or some shit to your parents using a multivitamin box to store the fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
Damn bro that sucks. Narrow jaw + big forehead + bald = OVER

I started losing at 19. Luckily I can sort of pull off the bald look but it's still brootal. Most girls my age don't even consider me as a potential option due to my lack of hair. I'm hauling my ass to turkey for a HT as soon as I'm able to.

Good luck dude and hop on meds ASAP if you haven't already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Just get a HT?

Fuckkkk, that's bad. My hairline is naturally high but not like this. I'm guessing it's been like this your whole life, seeing as you're only 17.

Just use fin and get HT later in life, no fix for brachy tho

Why your 17
My sister is 40 and has nothing in common with me (she was a popular cheerleader, I am an incel), my nephews are super popular with partners and want nothing to do with me, and the rest of my family hates me for being born. My moms side of the family legitimately told my parents to abort me when they found out my mom was pregnant lmao.

Do sth with your skin. IMO the hair is only 50% for you. The other 50% is to fix your skin to look decent. :Comfy:
There is no point in all of this effort, I will still look extremely subhuman.

Hide the finasteride retard
Not possible, because to get legitimate finasteride, I’d have to go through a doctor, and they won’t let me. They say I’m not balding.

Not possible, because to get legitimate finasteride, I’d have to go through a doctor, and they won’t let me. They say I’m not balding.
Alldaychemist.com

holy fuck this is brutal, i suffer from severe teenage hairloss too but thankfully its limited to my sides and nape albeit my hairline is slightly recessed

my half brother started balding at 15 and was norwood 3 by 18, hes norwood 4 or 5 (he buzzes it know cant tell) in his 20's. id suggest you secretly buy fin and hide it from your parents if you want to save your hair, start off with a low oral dose or low topical dose to see if you can tolerate it and gain hair back without sides or with minimal minor sides

infact a good thing you can do is say that its vitamin pills or some shit to your parents using a multivitamin box to store the fin
I am not sure where I’d get legitimate finasteride besides from a doctor.

Damn bro that sucks. Narrow jaw + big forehead + bald = OVER

I started losing at 19. Luckily I can sort of pull off the bald look but it's still brootal. Most girls my age don't even consider me as a potential option due to my lack of hair. I'm hauling my ass to turkey for a HT as soon as I'm able to.

Good luck dude and hop on meds ASAP if you haven't already.
Thanks, but I probably won’t hop on medication. No point when I will still be just as ugly as I was before.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
Fuckkkk, that's bad. My hairline is naturally high but not like this. I'm guessing it's been like this your whole life, seeing as you're only 17.
Nope, I was NW0 until 15.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Just use fin and get HT later in life, no fix for brachy tho
No way I am doing all that when I will still be just as ugly as I was before, sorry. It’s over.

Get bangs and curls like this guy
304397C3 B890 40A2 B367 4FDCDC460B86

Hit the gym eat well and dress like an high status nt teen, easy ascension.

Thanks, but I probably won’t hop on medication. No point when I will still be just as ugly as I was before.
Bro trust me, being ugly with hair is INFINITELY BETTER than ugly without hair. Finasteride will prevent you from losing more hair, but once the hair is gone, you're unlikely to get it back. Do you really wanna risk letting it fall out and then five years from now being filled with regret wishing you'd hopped on meds back in the day?

I'm telling you this cuz I did the same thing, I decided there was no point and I'd just let my hair fall out. I am absolutely filled with regret by this decision and would do anything to go back in time and start earlier.

Pills are so cheap, generic brand is like $20 / month, side effects are uncommon and mild. There are no downsides, why not just do it?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Bro trust me, being ugly with hair is INFINITELY BETTER than ugly without hair. Finasteride will prevent you from losing more hair, but once the hair is gone, you're unlikely to get it back. Do you really wanna risk letting it fall out and then five years from now being filled with regret wishing you'd hopped on meds back in the day?

I'm telling you this cuz I did the same thing, I decided there was no point and I'd just let my hair fall out. I am absolutely filled with regret by this decision and would do anything to go back in time and start earlier.

Pills are so cheap, generic brand is like $20 / month, side effects are uncommon and mild. There are no downsides, why not just do it?
Because I’d rather die

I’m facially subhuman though, and he isn’t.
You can ascend your face by doing this, just look at the colour of your eyes and skin you look unhealthy af, have you done blood tests recently? Do you take vitamin d?

What you thought otherwise?
That it would magically get better with time.

I am not sure where I’d get legitimate finasteride besides from a doctor.
i live in the UK so i cant get it from any source till im 18 however I bypassed this by buying topical fin from minoxidilmax and microdosing it to 0.025% per 2ml for full scalp coverage. they do international shipping so you should be able to get it, only problem is its expensive as fuck. once im 18 i will get finasteride pills for cheap and crush them into powder then mix with a solvent, suggest you do the same

Because I’d rather die
you're gonna continue balding in your grave, imagine what the aborted jbs are gonna think :cry::cry:

also fr i feel for you but i do believe that a hair system will help you a ton

Good news is you’re not really diffuse thinning.
Bad news is that your hairline looks worse than mine rn and that’s really bad.
I’m gonna be real with you, because you started balding so early fin is more than likely only going to work for a certain period of time before it fails

You can ascend your face by doing this, just look at the colour of your eyes and skin you look unhealthy af, have you done blood tests recently? Do you take vitamin d?
Because my BMI is at anorexia levels, around 15.6. But I don’t care. I don’t take any of those things. I am very unhealthy, but it is what it is. I wanted this life.

Use oral minoxidil asap
Topix will make your hair look thicker

What you thought otherwise?
That it would magically get better with time.
I thought I would be dead by now so I wouldn’t have to worry about it.

Because my BMI is at anorexia levels, around 15.6. But I don’t care. I don’t take any of those things. I am very unhealthy, but it is what it is. I wanted this life.
You probably have several vitamins deficiencies, no wonder you’re losing this much hair, you need to fix your brain first tbh, you have a bad mindset, you should try to watch hamza videos and see if you like them

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
My hair loss has gotten exponentially worse since the last time I posted it on this forum, which was in October 2022. My hairline has officially receded to NW3, and my hair has officially started diffuse thinning, officially rendering my social life over.

Not only will I be subhuman for the rest of my life, but I will be a bald subhuman for the rest of my life. I really am one of the ugliest people to ever exist.

PICTURES:

semen retention or die tbh.... only thing that might save you...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
You probably have several vitamins deficiencies, no wonder you’re losing this much hair, you need to fix your brain first tbh, you have a bad mindset, you should try to watch hamza videos and see if you like them
I coped with the hair loss possibly being because of my weight for a while, but no, I had a blood test a little bit after I was told my hair was thinning, and everything came out normal. I probably have deficiencies in everything to be honest, but I can't really do anything about that besides eat, which I've been trying to do for about a month now, with a 3000 calorie a day diet. But, I kind of don't want to be alive right now, so I've given up again, which happens a lot. Then I wind up going back to it for a while.

jfl at the replies itt, reddit tier cope

im sorry op, its OVER. 17 and balding that hard, fuarkk....

your only hope is to get finasteride without a doctor (easy to do) and use nizoral at least 2-3 times a week. then when you're 21, get a hair transplant ASAP.

i truly feel bad for you op, i am in the same situation. the wind is my biggest enemy..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 26675 and 1 other person
jfl at the replies itt, reddit tier cope

im sorry op, its OVER. 17 and balding that hard, fuarkk....

your only hope is to get finasteride without a doctor (easy to do) and use nizoral at least 2-3 times a week. then when you're 21, get a hair transplant ASAP.
Yeah, these responses are pretty much exactly what I received when I posted this stuff on Reddit earlier this year.

I could do medication, but I will never be able to do a hair transplant. I don't make enough money to afford that, even the cheap ones in Turkey would be too much for my budget.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
Yeah, these responses are pretty much exactly what I received when I posted this stuff on Reddit earlier this year.

I could do medication, but I will never be able to do a hair transplant. I don't make enough money to afford that, even the cheap ones in Turkey would be too much for my budget.
Transplants are cope. Doesnt give enough density. Try oral minoxidil + fin. And if that doesnt work u can rope. Cuz that hairline at 17. its not norwood 2 like some copers say. Its norwood 3.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 26675 and Deleted member 26448