My hairline recession and diffuse thinning have reached an All Time Low. (I AM NORWOOD 3 AT 17)

Transplants are cope. Doesnt give enough density. Try oral minoxidil + fin. And if that doesnt work u can rope. Cuz that hairline at 17. its not norwood 2 like some copers say. Its norwood 3.
I will see what I can do. Not gonna lie, though, I'm a bit afraid of taking minoxidil and finasteride on my own. I don't know why, because I don't really care about the potential side effects. I will see if I can get something good enough for now.

Nvm I giveup

OK, I just found an old picture of myself from when I was fourteen, and I actually had a similar hairline then to the one I have now. Not sure if it’s better or worse, you can’t tell because the quality is bad, it just looks fairly similar. If anybody reads this dead thread again, what exactly does this mean?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
My hair loss has gotten exponentially worse since the last time I posted it on this forum, which was in October 2022. My hairline has officially receded to NW3, and my hair has officially started diffuse thinning, officially rendering my social life over.

Not only will I be subhuman for the rest of my life, but I will be a bald subhuman for the rest of my life. I really am one of the ugliest people to ever exist.

PICTURES:

Dnrd

Finasteride and minoxidil

Also do u live in Australia cause I’m 90 percent sure I’ve ran into your instagram jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
Finasteride and minoxidil

Also do u live in Australia cause I’m 90 percent sure I’ve ran into your instagram jfl
nah i'm not in australia, i also don't have instagram anymore

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1

• Love it
your only hope is to get finasteride without a doctor (easy to do) and use nizoral at least 2-3 times a week. then when you're 21, get a hair transplant ASAP
He should go to Dutasteride right away. No point in waiting for the face to fully masculinize since it's obviously never gonna happen with how it looks now.

Transplants are cope. Doesnt give enough density. Try oral minoxidil + fin. And if that doesnt work u can rope. Cuz that hairline at 17. its not norwood 2 like some copers say. Its norwood 3.
fina is not presribed or advised. before the age of 18

Do you chew gum? It may be contributing

that's brutal man, i'm so sorry

• So Sad
I will see what I can do. Not gonna lie, though, I'm a bit afraid of taking minoxidil and finasteride on my own. I don't know why, because I don't really care about the potential side effects. I will see if I can get something good enough for now.
If you pussy out now your gonna regret it later when you reach nw4 within a year and start gluing hair back on ur scalp desperately, START FIN TODAY

giga angloid skull. unlucky

if I was mean I'd shop you into this pic :feelshmm:

360_F_417760115_uyVxqzVboJzazuW05wQGgBLfZze4ResB.jpg

• JFL
i dont want u to die bro
shit some of us got such shit situations, life sucks so fucking hard sometimes

• So Sad
also dude make sure you dont just have a high forehead.
i have the same hairline since i was a little kid
maybe just a tiny little bit better than yours. my hair is thick still, its just the way my forehead and hairline genetics is from my parents, nobody in my family is balding.

some guys just have very high natural hairlines NGL.
you could get hairline lowering surgery, or just a hair transplant.
im not really worried about my hairline cuz i just cover it up right now, in the future i might get a hairline lowering surgery since im not gonna bald most likely.

• +1
OK, I just found an old picture of myself from when I was fourteen, and I actually had a similar hairline then to the one I have now. Not sure if it’s better or worse, you can’t tell because the quality is bad, it just looks fairly similar. If anybody reads this dead thread again, what exactly does this mean?
look at what i just wrote bro.
you most likely aren't balding at 17 unless u got some type of health issue

i had a brutal hairline even in kindergarten dude and it got worse i guess till around 14 like you. is the same since then. hair is thick, turned curly too. sometimes i wear my hair like yours but i cut it medium length and cover my forehead which makes me feel more comfortable in my skin.

• +1
17? Fuck i don't even know if you're allowed to take FIN yet, and I don't even know if I'm allowed to tell you to take FIN. Actually you have to wait until you're 18 to start taking it. I wonder if you're allowed to take oral minoxidil in the meantime tho 🤔

• +1
i dont want u to die bro
shit some of us got such shit situations, life sucks so fucking hard sometimes
I’m not going to die, I just like to act like I’m gonna rope when I’m sad, it’s good cope

Makes me feel like there is always a way out if it’s over, even though I’m too afraid to actually do anything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: unlucko and Yuno_howitez
17? Fuck i don't even know if you're allowed to take FIN yet, and I don't even know if I'm allowed to tell you to take FIN. Actually you have to wait until you're 18 to start taking it. I wonder if you're allowed to take oral minoxidil in the meantime tho 🤔
If I decide to take finasteride, I will do it when I turn 18, which is in a little over a month

It shouldn’t get that much worse in that period of time (well, hopefully)

If I decide to take finasteride, I will do it when I turn 18, which is in a little over a month

It shouldn’t get that much worse in that period of time (well, hopefully)
ok will get on fin and oral minoxidil both then for maximum gains and for saving the maximum amount of hair you have.

• +1
My hair loss has gotten exponentially worse since the last time I posted it on this forum, which was in October 2022. My hairline has officially receded to NW3, and my hair has officially started diffuse thinning, officially rendering my social life over.

Not only will I be subhuman for the rest of my life, but I will be a bald subhuman for the rest of my life. I really am one of the ugliest people to ever exist.

PICTURES:

Thank you for boosting my confidence

• +1
Thank you for boosting my confidence
no problem, that is why i am here, to showcase my subhuman looks to other incels to make them feel better about themselves. i am the ugliest thing to exist of course,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28357
no problem, that is why i am here, to showcase my subhuman looks to other incels to make them feel better about themselves. i am the ugliest thing to exist of course,
Minoxidilmaxx Turkeymaxx