My Hard Looksmax Plan

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

@Gaia262 thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, zeshama, Iblamejordan and 33 others
Why get Surgeries when its all about having a IPhone and being NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7901 and 20 others
Never gonna happen lol.

Too many goals = keep spinning your wheels, never actually doing anything
Few but smart goals = Consistent focused effort which will actually give you real results

And you don't need lots of looksmaxxes to look good enough for women. You're aiming for too perfect.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: XAE17, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670 and 18 others
As long as you are 4+PSL and vaguely NT you should be fine. There is no need to get all these surgeries

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, HeartOfStone, XAE17 and 6 others
As long as you are 4+PSL and vaguely NT you should be fine. There is no need to get all these surgeries

I want to at least have NORMAL craniofacial structures. 4 CENTImeters of maxillary advancement is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE maxilla projection. 1 CENTImeter of IPD widening is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE IPD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

@Gaia262 thoughts?

When will you stop making a post like this, it's like you have nothing to do with your life and keep making joke post and feel good when people comment on your thread "hahahah that is funny thecel"

Ur not doing anything don't cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, wateriswet, lasthope and 5 others
Most guys on this forum would benefit greatly from TRP.
TRP doesn't deny looksmaxxing's effectiveness, in fact, they preach it themselves, but they also preach that being good looking simply enough, you have to be confident and talk with lots of women to get enough opportunities to get laid.
And they are realistic enough to tell you that there is no secret solution, that you have to looksmax and that you have to put in the effort to approach women in public.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 14543, Kmscurry and 4 others
TRP doesn't deny looksmaxxing's effectiveness, in fact, they preach it themselves, but they also preach that being good looking simply enough, you have to be confident and talk with lots of women to get enough opportunities to get laid.
And they are realistic enough to tell you that there is no secret solution, that you have to looksmax and that you have to put in the effort to approach women in public.

To get women isn’t the whole reason I want surgeries.

If I get my maxilla moved forward by 50 mm; the 1st 40 mm is for health, women, friends, and success; and the next 10 mm mostly is for my satisfaction. If I get my IPD widened by 15 mm; the 1st 10 mm is for stereopsis, women, friends, and success; and the next 5 mm mostly is for my satisfaction.

I want to see GigaUltraChad in mirrors. I’d love it if I can touch my face and be amazed at its angularity and projection.

However, even if I weren’t concerned with having aesthetics just for my pleasure, it still’d be worth it to move the maxilla that far. If you’re going to get Le Fort, why only move it 15 mm to fix an underbite?—Why not go as far as possible (without making your appearance extreme)? Adding forward projection to a person’s maxilla at any point below its optimal projection gives the person higher quality of life. Go for optimum not bare minimum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14280 and 3 others
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
bro you're fucking retarded
thats all i have to say

you're beyond dumb if you take the redpill seriously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member, 5'8manlet and 11 others
When will you stop making a post like this, it's like you have nothing to do with your life and keep making joke post and feel good when people comment on your thread "hahahah that is funny thecel"

Ur not doing anything don't cope
says the guy who unironically does lefort 3 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. you are doing an extrme surgery while telling others not to do extreme surgeries :lul: @OldVirgin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
Looks good
i need to do atleast half of this list aswell. having some asian genes is really beyond brutal and makes it very hard to ascend. only with extreme surgeries we can get anywhere

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, HQNPmaxxing and thecel
just reroll and hope for a better face next run at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
You are a virgin why do you give advice on how to get laid lol
he is a redpill guy on a blackpill forum. no idea why this guy is trying to redpill us the whole time. bodybuilding.net would be a place a lot more fitting for him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, lasthope, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
you forgot LL , dick lengthening and clavicle lengthening

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 7 others
i need to do atleast half of this list aswell. having some asian genes is really beyond brutal and makes it very hard to ascend. only with extreme surgeries we can get anywhere
honestly you’re not far off from caucasoid with similar coloring, splanchnocranium looks caucasoid to me
just the upper eye lid is what gave me that look, a simple blepharoplasty and more caucasoid infras could make you look more white

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9670, Overbiter and 9 others

Cope. Alot of hapa are not ugly at alland has more SMV then asian. It's just because your hapa gene are subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 2403, Chadeep and 2 others
@thecel you will never get OBO just wear sunglasses tbh jfl

There’s much more to it than just looking good to others:

If I get my IPD widened by 15 mm; the 1st 10 mm is for stereopsis, women, friends, and success; and the next 5 mm mostly is for my satisfaction.

I want to see GigaUltraChad in mirrors. I’d love it if I can touch my face and be amazed at its angularity and projection.

For my satisfaction too.

Hypothetically, if I didn’t care about looks at all, I’d still get OBO. Improved depth perception (stereopsis) is an acceptable (or should count as acceptable) reason for a low-IPD person to get OBO whether or not (s)he cares about looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
There’s much more to it than just looking good to others:

For my satisfaction too.

Hypothetically, if I didn’t care about looks at all, I’d still get OBO. Improved depth perception (stereopsis) is a good reason for a low-IPD person to get OBO whether or not (s)he cares about looks.
how do you think your family and friends are gonna react if you appear infront of them with a completely different face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. or are you gonna move to another city or country and change your whole identity and start a new life (thats what i am planning to do :feelskek:) ?

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 1 other person
Images 87
Images 86

OP after getting all the mentioned Surgeries.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14280 and 3 others
Which surgeon has agreed to operate on you?
@thecel is so high iq he will create his own AI robot who will perform the surgery on him. the AI robot will be more accurate and precise than any surgeon on this world, he will exactly follow every little detail thecel tells him to do, surgeries are gonna be milimmeters exactly on point.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
how do you think your family and friends are gonna react if you appear infront of them with a completely different face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. or are you gonna move to another city or country and change your whole identity and start a new life (thats what i am planning to do :feelskek:) ?

So what if my family and friends shake their heads at me? I won’t give a shit about it. These people are looking at a Gigachad. They might disapprove of my actions, but surely they’ll like what they see.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Respond to pm bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
How much money do you have saved? And how how much do you think all of this shit will cost? Judging from face value all of that aforementioned shit is high 5 figure ranges minimum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

seems legitimate
most importantly, good luck
hope you become a chang

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, thecel and Deleted member 2403
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium
Wouldn't this cause empty space in the cranial vault?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you forgot haplogroup bilateral osteotomy

• Love it
what is TRP?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, subhuman incel and thecel
55842C17 DADC 4302 970B C1B4EEF6BD8B

or this
BCF2DAA4 EFCE 461E B95D 73C31759C645

this your goal?
you have too much pfl increase 12.5 mm in your plan cause your pfl is never 21mm rather around 25-27
I want to at least have NORMAL craniofacial structures. 4 CENTImeters of maxillary advancement is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE maxilla projection.
nigga r u insane?
1 CENTImeter of IPD widening is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE IPD.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tobi, JosephGarrot123, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
You forgot LL for your 5'5 height

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and 2 others
Too many goals = keep spinning your wheels, never actually doing anything
Few but smart goals = Consistent focused effort which will actually give you real results
actually imo really good suggestion.

• +1
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

you have a morph how this would potentially look like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, thecel and 1 other person
you have a morph how this would potentially look like?
BCF2DAA4 EFCE 461E B95D 73C31759C645
but giga unrealistic
hard to even get one of the surgeries
our bro @thecel will die on the surgery table
News article Incel tries to drastically transform his face
'He just wanted to be a white gigachad' his parents told us

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Tobi, Deleted member and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
what is TRP?

Like I said before, guys who learn TRP and apply it by looksmaxxing and talking to many women tend to be the most successful with women. They get laid the most and they have the best relationships, the best career and they live their best life. They definitely don't spend most of their time on a forum, instead, they focus on their self improvement and they achieve their goals.

That's the difference between the red pill and the black pill. The black pill is an excuse for doing nothing while the red pill motivates men to improve themselves to get what they want from life. Black pilled men set their own limits, while red pilled men constantly seek to achieve their goals no matter how impossible the task may seem like.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tobi, Deleted member 17244, Administrator and 4 others
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

Sorry, i didnt see the tag in my notifications, i dont think it shows if i am edited in.

I remember seeing a picture/video of you and no way do you need most of those.

With these surgeries is that compounded will have a high risk of something going wrong aesthetically and functionally. Also the costs would be insane and finding a surgeon who is able and willing to do this.

Personally would work on the major failos and limit it to a handful of impactful surgeries.

This is more reasonable.

Also gymaxxing.

Screenshot 20211002 200222 Chrome

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, JosephGarrot123, subhuman incel and 2 others
Black pilled men set their own limits, while red pilled men constantly seek to achieve their goals no matter how impossible the task may seem like.

“…no matter how impossible the task may seem like.” is a dumb approach to attain success. If the success chances are tiny, the costs outweigh the benefits. The odds of any incel getting a gf are never 0, but that doesn’t mean it’s worth it for everyone to try as hard as they can. At some point, it’s totally rational to say “,it’s over”, and to give up because it’s so damn unlikely to happen, ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TrestIsBest and subhuman incel
you just need monobloc + obo ngl...the narrow face u can use implants

• +1
Reactions: Tobi and thecel
oh btw i need monobloc of 1,7cm advancement just to reach AVERAGE skull circunference, things looking bad for us @thecel

• So Sad
do you have the funds for all this?

• +1
And the total cost?

Tom Cruise What GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)

I should’ve wrote that it’s Monobloc, but I forgot that’s what it’s called.

• Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

If only naurocranial narrowing and monobloc 25 mm were actually possible... It would make one so much better looking

• +1
Reactions: Tobi and thecel
“…no matter how impossible the task may seem like.” is a dumb approach to attain success. If the success chances are tiny, the costs outweigh the benefits. The odds of any incel getting a gf are never 0, but that doesn’t mean it’s worth it for everyone to try as hard as they can. At some point, it’s totally rational to say “,it’s over”, and to give up because it’s so damn unlikely to happen, ever.
That only makes sense if you're so handicapped (physically or mentally) that you can't succeed with women or if your standards are too high compared to what you can get.

Even the ugliest and shortest guys, if they work on themselves, and lower their standards, will eventually succeed with women rather quickly. And lowering your standards doesn't have to mean settling for less, but simply changing the way you view women so that you are able to get hard no matter how they look like. And now I'm not saying you should chase women who are obese, but that if you were horny enough you would feel as much sexual desire for a fit woman who has a 3/10 face than you would for a fit woman who has a 10/10 face. The key to achieving such a thing is nofap. When I did it back in 2016, it helped me lower my standards but unfortunately, I still lacked the confidence, simply because I didn't have my shit together (I was failing all my classes, I was really skinny, I had a very visible underbite andlots of acne on my face, so I was insecure because of all those things).

Nihilism never helped anybody. It is actually what leads so many men to commit suicide or to end up living a life that they hate, only to die with many regrets later in life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and thecel