My hardmaxxing plan

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
20 y/o

Trimax with maxillary downgraft and advancement and mandible advancement CW rotation, chin projection reduction genioplasty along with rhinoplasty. Getting pre-op braces next week.

Laser beard removal, intensive skin care and slight hair lightening, hoping to obtain prime jb appeal.

Height: 6.3 barefoot frauded to 6.5 with lifts and boots.

Already taking DUT to prevent my huge forehead to expand even further

Morph:

Tell me if you like my plan or would change things boyos:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 25715, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
I don't know why but it's not happening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Trimax with maxillary downgraft and advancement and mandible advancement CW rotation, chin projection reduction genioplasty along with rhinoplasty. Getting pre-op braces next week.

Laser beard removal, intensive skin care and slight hair lightening, hoping to obtain prime jb appeal.

Morph:

it is possible to het a skin like that ?

it is possible to het a skin like that ?
I’m already taking tret and hydrating and i’m really close. The only flaw is my nasolabial folds that are going to be filled by my maxilla when it will be advanced and the beard that needs to be laser-removed

Why not just shave the beard, instead of the laser (which is irreversible)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FutureSlayer
Why not just shave the beard, instead of the laser (which is irreversible)
Tried everything man. every single razor on the planet. The skin is just not smooth enough and builds a 5’o oclock shadow 24/7

Tried everything man. every single razor on the planet. The skin is just not smooth enough and builds a 5’o oclock shadow 24/7
Maybe with wax, because if you do a laser you will probably regret it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and FutureSlayer
good luck

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FutureSlayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and FutureSlayer
getting the money to do all that. but you wont end up looking exactly like that morph.
I know, the exact outcome unpredictability is what bothers me the most

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Did surgeon tell you that you have vertical maxillary deficiency? Also why you changed lips if op doesn't really change them

• +1
Did surgeon tell you that you are have vertical maxillary deficiency? Also why you changed lips if op doesn't really change them
Exactly. he told me that. Regarding the lips he said they will probably even themself out cause they are fucked up cause of assimmetry but I know they are not probably going to look THAT good :cry:

Exactly. he told me that. Regarding the lips he said they will probably even themself out cause they are fucked up cause of assimmetry but I know they are not probably going to look THAT good :cry:
I mean they can do something with them but I don't know if it is really possible to widen them through djs. In that matter I heard it is quite hard to predict, some even had smaller lips after.

• +1
I mean they can do something with them but I don't know if it is really possible to widen them through djs. In that matter I heard it is quite hard to predict, some even had smaller lips after.
He said my smile will look wider indeed cause of the advancement. Regarding the lips will ask him in the future

Btw, if you have any upper jaw movements then I would suggest you to wait with anything regarding nose after you are done healing. Also not sure whether everyone would perform it on you due to screws.

• +1
Btw, if you have any upper jaw movements then I would suggest you to wait with anything regarding nose after you are done healing. Also not sure whether everyone would perform it on you due to screws.
He insisted to do it in just one instance. Will even do septum work cause it’s a little bit deviated

He said my smile will look wider indeed cause of the advancement. Regarding the lips will ask him in the future
Why would the smile get wider? Unless you get segmentation done then it doesn't really have effect on smile width.

• +1
In your case you have a chance!!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Why would the smile get wider? Unless you get segmentation done then it doesn't really have effect on smile width.
Buccal corridors filling cause of the maxillary advancement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
20 y/o

Morph:

That morph is actually really really good

• +1
My scans

@DoctorLooksmax @FinasterideAt17
@Nebula @othersitedown
@Silver @Chinlet Ascension @one job away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
how will you do hair lightening?

• +1
Laser hair removal is amazing, make sure to go somewhere that uses the Candela Gentlemax pro, it’s the best device out there.
Who’s your surgeon who recommended all of this? I am looking for one as I visited 3 orthodontists but all they wanted to do was mse / invaslign and weren’t black-pilled like yours were.

• Love it
Laser hair removal is amazing, make sure to go somewhere that uses the Candela Gentlemax pro, it’s the best device out there.
Who’s your surgeon who recommended all of this? I am looking for one as I visited 3 orthodontists but all they wanted to do was mse / invaslign and weren’t black-pilled like yours were.
Raffaini

Instead of laser gave you tried an epilator? Supposedly last 3 weeks before you gotta shave

• +1
Instead of laser gave you tried an epilator? Supposedly last 3 weeks before you gotta shave
never tried, does it really smooth the skin enough?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
never tried, does it really smooth the skin enough?
@Prettyboy swears by it

Never used it but I’m looking into it

It’s like multiple tweezers pulling out the hair by the roots, unlike with shaving which will always leave the hair roots causing the stubble

• +1
@Prettyboy swears by it

Never used it but I’m looking into it

It’s like multiple tweezers pulling out the hair by the roots, unlike with shaving which will always leave the hair roots causing the stubble
Any device reccomendation?

Mirin bro. You have potential. Get the money and do the trimax asap. How is your bite? Braces took a freaking long time for me and my ogre teeth before I could get the surgery, I hope you're not in the same boat.

• +1
Mirin bro. You have potential. Get the money and do the trimax asap. How is your bite? Braces took a freaking long time for me and my ogre teeth before I could get the surgery, I hope you're not in the same boat.
You can see the scans up there boyo. slight overbite paired with huge chin. Braces will take up to a year, they want me to develop an underbite in order to advance the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
My scans

@DoctorLooksmax @FinasterideAt17
@Nebula @othersitedown
@Silver @Chinlet Ascension @one job away
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS ur opinion bhai?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS ur opinion bhai?
chin deprojection? :hnghn: make sure they don't turn you into chinlet. chin may look fine after bimax. potentially nose as well. symmetry not ideal any plans for that? also consider palate expansion

chin deprojection? :hnghn: make sure they don't turn you into chinlet. chin may look fine after bimax. potentially nose as well. symmetry not ideal any plans for that? also consider palate expansion
I asked for expansion, they refused. Regarding the chin they said it’s going to be advanced AND shaved. For the simmetry he said he will adjust everything himself in order to even out my jaws. Hope the simulation will satisfy me.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS