My high school chad’s life

Downey

Downey

Platinum
Stats: 6’2-6’3, normal frame for a guy of that height, 99th percentile face by real world standards (I don’t know how to use PSL scale).

One of my first blackpill experiences was during high school when the ask.fm app became popular. It’s where people could anonymously send in questions do you

His questions were filled with girls, calling him perfect, haloing his personality even though he is pretty dumb, even girls from different countries stalking his profile. He constantly gives cocky answers but the girls call him humble. Girls trying to break up him and his gf so they can have a piece

Just checked his insta today. He’s gymcelled now, plus singing and coming in advertisements. On his latest pic there’s a comment from one of the most famous actors in my country so he’s status maxxed now too.

The incel get more incel locked up in their rooms while chads get chaddier
3927C055 F68F 4269 B53C 692E11E71E4D
732B38EE 740F 4405 9CA6 7D127DE26CCB
B5E67AB7 7705 413F A12E 57A0671B4B62

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Blackout.xl, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
no pics no care no cap

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
I Hate chads. Totaly with my whole hearth

• +1
Reactions: john2
Hilarious how good looking people make their admirers who don’t even know them act and look so pathetic

You hate Jordan Barrett and Alain Delon?
Every gl man on the planet. I dont hate them that much, i hate chads that i interact with the most. Irl, in the forum or anywhere

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
lmao my ask.fm was like that during 8th,9th and 10th grade

that is dumbest platform ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back