My highschool is fulled with blackpills

lockpop

lockpop

MVP maxxing
So my high school held a school tournament last week and it was a blackpill gold mine
blackpill number, all the girls where calline guys ugly except for this one 6'4 chadlite( HTF are you 6'4 in 9th grade absolutely over for others under 6ft) they all lined up to get his snap and turns out he is gay LMAO
Blackpill number 2, The lesbian pill hit hard this one GIGA STACY who was 6'2 and was a masc lesbian lesbian was getting all the girls snap and they were flirting with her while being '' Straight''.
Blackpill number 3. The girls would make fun of the short guys( hs starts in 7th grade in my country so all the girls date guys from higher year levels or from other schools since we have a lot of sporting events throughout the year).
Blackpill number 4, I was in class and I heard this manlet talking about his dick size and how its only 3 inches and he is 5'1 which a crazy height to have at 15 and he said he only has one year left for his dick to growth then its over for him.
I have moe brutal blackpills that have happened if you want to me to continue the threads interact with the threads I'm tryna to noti max

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 19620 and 8 others
where do u live

do deathniks get girls in ur school? what about deathnik and gook sluts? do they go for tall white bois?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
do deathniks get girls in ur school? what about deathnik and gook sluts? do they go for tall white bois?
some deathniks get girls cuz they're so tall like 6'4 idk what gook meaning but tall white bois are kinda hard to find but a lot of tall slav like every slav I have meet was like 5''11 and over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 23875, Deleted member 19620 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 19620
So my high school held a school tournament last week and it was a blackpill gold mine
blackpill number, all the girls where calline guys ugly except for this one 6'4 chadlite( HTF are you 6'4 in 9th grade absolutely over for others under 6ft) they all lined up to get his snap and turns out he is gay LMAO
Blackpill number 2, The lesbian pill hit hard this one GIGA STACY who was 6'2 and was a masc lesbian lesbian was getting all the girls snap and they were flirting with her while being '' Straight''.
Blackpill number 3. The girls would make fun of the short guys( hs starts in 7th grade in my country so all the girls date guys from higher year levels or from other schools since we have a lot of sporting events throughout the year).
Blackpill number 4, I was in class and I heard this manlet talking about his dick size and how its only 3 inches and he is 5'1 which a crazy height to have at 15 and he said he only has one year left for his dick to growth then its over for him.
I have moe brutal blackpills that have happened if you want to me to continue the threads interact with the threads I'm tryna to noti max

High school is just one big blackpill. It's not actually meant to prepare you for work (it doesn't do that at all anyway) but it's just meant for you to figure out your place in this society.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Growth Plate
It's not called grade 9 fuckwit it's year 9
Imagine being this retarded I said grade 9 because that's what the most of the rest of the world uses

• +1
  • +1