My honest thoughts on hypergamy

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Hypergamy isnt real. Nothing is wrong or evil with female nature. Human nature is not predetermined but created by enviroment and a small proportion of temperment which is hereditary. Everything happens on both sides of the coin. The only female problem we have is the fact they act like men, and inflated egos both because of feminism

The female chad chasers? Every mtb+ at my uni has a group of shameless, ugly, smvless male orbits (some look normal or good but most are well below her league) competing with eachother for cookie points … while women want chad to chase them half the time, be serious. Moreover, chad is half the time a tall or charismatic normie. Men are more likely to want the whole package. the only reason there is commotion for female standards is cause you niggas cant control your height which is mattering less and less these days. Men are stacy hunters just as much as women are chad hunters. Men are hypergamous as fuck too. People are deluded, entitled as a whole and it manifests differently

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Whatever and 5 others
@nathan @xevuxia

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Men have fucked women up in the head…

Old men in their 50’s are throwing around money to attract women…

Cuck beta orbiters fuel woman’s ego…

It’s bad bad bad.

I had a cousin from Ukraine visit me. And it’s like subfive men showering with attention and offers for money…

• +1
Reactions: try2beme