My idea for the perfect .org manga

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Where a subhuman 18 yo currycel (looking similar to @Zer0/∞ ) is going to start uni but is so ugly and lost all hope, guys bully him, girls avoid him etc… but then just before the first day of class he’s walking out late at night he sees some random homeless man in the street with 2 pills

He gives the man some money and the man Says as a reward for his kindness the man gives him a choice to take 2 pills. If he takes the right one he will remain normal and life will go on as boring as always but if he takes the left one he will be chad but with 1 huge catch

Without thinking twice he takes the left pill then had a deep headache on his way home, thinking the mad drugged him then he falls asleep

When he wakes up he realises he’s late for his first day so he doesn’t have time to look in the mirror or anything he just puts on a shirt and heads to class

Then he notices all the girls looking at him and all the guys wanting to be his friend suddenly every girl bumps into him and is smiling, he even has the random girl sitting beside him playing with his feet with hers under the table and he doesn’t know wtf is going on but also notices he’s much taller.

He had already forgotten about the old man so suddenly he goes into the bathroom thinking everything is so strange and sees his face he is suddenly chad

He remembers the old man and goes on a slay rampage

A week goes by and he’s living the dream but suddenly he realises all the girls he fucked are coincidentally getting murdered the next day and appearing on the news

He doesn’t know what’s happening then suddenly he get’s approached by a fat femcel who has multiplie pictures of him and also seems to know about the murders

He freaks out and the femcel tells him she’s her soulmate and will kill every girl he ever talks to… :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, barettrealrx, Sny and 10 others
make me the mc, Im curry, subhuman,short,retarded and almost 18 and gonna go to uni soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Autismcel, starvecell and 7 others
make me the mc, Im curry, subhuman,short,retarded and almost 18 and gonna go to uni soon
i can be the antagonist that mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Sny, oldcel2002 and 3 others
nigga when i made a manga u claimed it was shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, try2beme, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NoseProphecy and Iasacrko
The main character is @Blackgymmax as he uses his supreme surgerymaxxed power to kill off subhumans one by one

death note kira GIF

Then the "villains" would be the mod team @NumbThePain_FoxH @Gengar and @Master trying to stop his killing spree

It would be a shonen similar to Death note

The narrator would be @Xangsane who is unreliable at times because he would randomly start tangents about hurricanes and shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, changemywayz, Autismcel and 8 others
make me the mc pls

my old manga on my old account

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l

I’m gonna try to make the art from this one look super professional tho :feelsokman:

I just need to get my hands on illustrator and an iPad :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and sub5c3l

oh thats you nigga? I was wondering where did that nigga go

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and StraightHeadJames
I’m gonna try to make the art from this one look super professional tho :feelsokman:

can I be the mc?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Dnr, just watch lookism for a BPed experience

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

OP do you really wanna be a mangaka

• JFL
oh thats you nigga? I was wondering where did that nigga go
yeah i kept getting bullied by guys like @Iasacrko cuz i faked my suicide for reps and made a new account lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
ik this is a manga but this this too unrealistic even fiction lmfao

not if i kill her first mwhahah
Nigha it’s literally more realistic than any anime

What’s wrong with a 5’5 panjeet subhuman taking a magical pill and waking up a 6’5 chad

• JFL
Nigha it’s literally more realistic than any anime

What’s wrong with a 5’5 panjeet subhuman taking a magical pill and waking up a 6’5 chad
Im 5'7 but its not that big of a diff

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
OP do you really wanna be a mangaka
Nigga I need something to give my life purpose I would start drawing the main characters if I had @sub5c3l face as inspiration if he rlly wants to be the mc

If not I’ll just make some guy that resembles @Zer0/∞ but not all in incase he wants to sue me or something :aheago:

• JFL
The main character is @Blackgymmax as he uses his supreme surgerymaxxed power to kill off subhumans one by one

death note kira GIF

Then the "villains" would be the mod team @NumbThePain_FoxH @Gengar and @Master trying to stop his killing spree

The narrator would be @Xangsane who is unreliable at times because he would randomly start tangents about hurricanes and shit
jova mogs

Nigga I need something to give my life purpose I would start drawing the main characters if I had @sub5c3l face as inspiration if he rlly wants to be the mc

If not I’ll just make some guy that resembles @Zer0/∞ but not all in incase he wants to sue me or something :aheago:
ion wanna get doxxed , make the zero by infinity nigga instead as the mc or sum

• JFL
ion wanna get doxxed , make the zero by infinity nigga instead as the mc or sum
Ofc it would be a animated version of u so not really recognisable not like anyone would know what u look like from the drawing alone

• JFL
Ofc it would be a animated version of u so not really recognisable not like anyone would know what u look like from the drawing alone
Ill pm my face just dont send it to anybody

• +1
check dms

Ill pm my face just dont send it to anybody
Nigga after I got banned for doxing someone who literally doxed himself then decided to delete it and somehow I was supposed to know that

Jfl doxing isn’t worth it here I’d lose my whole ip account

• JFL

death note kira GIF

Something like this

IMG 9975

@Kristin @Master @Gengar @Lmao @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Michael Myers and Lmao
Nigga after I got banned for doxing someone who literally doxed himself then decided to delete it and somehow I was supposed to know that

Jfl doxing isn’t worth it here I’d lose my whole ip account
can u tell me his looks level at least after you see his face?

• JFL
can u tell me his looks level at least after you see his face?
He’s like a mtn kinda resembles an anime character tho has a really small frame usually if ur 5’7 already short u can’t afford a twink frame narrow shoulders. He’s also Indian so it does convert his overall smv into ltn

• So Sad
He’s like a mtn kinda resembles an anime character tho has a really small frame usually if ur 5’7 already short u can’t afford a twink frame narrow shoulders. He’s also Indian so it does convert his overall smv into ltn
us ge not a subhuman like he claims?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l
@sub5c3l were you larping this whole time,mtn anime character!?!? The protagonist should be me

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
@sub5c3l were you larping this whole time,mtn anime character!?!? The protagonist should be me
maybe u could be @sub5c3l subhuman friend who also is going to the same uni :feelsokman:

There’s gonna be a whole plot where he abandons his loser subhuman friend after he becomes a 6’5 chad since he’s getting attention from the cool jocks and the stacies :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
maybe u could be @sub5c3l subhuman friend who also is going to the same uni :feelsokman:

There’s gonna be a whole plot where he abandons his loser subhuman friend after he becomes a 6’5 chad since he’s getting attention from the cool jocks and the stacies :feelsohh:
No no make me his online friend from teh days he was chronically online in 2020 (true story) and then I suddenly bump into him. I’m the detective who’s investigating the murders….

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Yeah not quite he’s not particularly attractive but also not ugly

Just a twink cutecel curry guy
I had the perfect femboy genes , less facial and body hair , no dimorphism , women tier body fat distribution but Im light brown instead of white

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko and NoseProphecy
No no make me his online friend from teh days he was chronically online in 2020 (true story) and then I suddenly bump into him. I’m the detective who’s investigating the murders….
Yeah there’s gonna be a website inspired on looksmax.org ofc where he’s gonna post a rating thread after he becomes chad and all the currycel users will turn him into a psl god

Kinda what happens to the chads here :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
Where a subhuman 18 yo currycel (looking similar to @Zer0/∞ ) is going to start uni but is so ugly and lost all hope, guys bully him, girls avoid him etc… but then just before the first day of class he’s walking out late at night he sees some random homeless man in the street with 2 pills

He gives the man some money and the man Says as a reward for his kindness the man gives him a choice to take 2 pills. If he takes the right one he will remain normal and life will go on as boring as always but if he takes the left one he will be chad but with 1 huge catch

Without thinking twice he takes the left pill then had a deep headache on his way home, thinking the mad drugged him then he falls asleep

When he wakes up he realises he’s late for his first day so he doesn’t have time to look in the mirror or anything he just puts on a shirt and heads to class

Then he notices all the girls looking at him and all the guys wanting to be his friend suddenly every girl bumps into him and is smiling, he even has the random girl sitting beside him playing with his feet with hers under the table and he doesn’t know wtf is going on but also notices he’s much taller.

He had already forgotten about the old man so suddenly he goes into the bathroom thinking everything is so strange and sees his face he is suddenly chad

He remembers the old man and goes on a slay rampage

A week goes by and he’s living the dream but suddenly he realises all the girls he fucked are coincidentally getting murdered the next day and appearing on the news

He doesn’t know what’s happening then suddenly he get’s approached by a fat femcel who has multiplie pictures of him and also seems to know about the murders

He freaks out and the femcel tells him she’s her soulmate and will kill every girl he ever talks to… :feelsokman:
Got to neets with your manga shit faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, sub5c3l and Iasacrko
Yeah there’s gonna be a website inspired on looksmax.org ofc where he’s gonna post a rating thread after he becomes chad and all the currycel users will turn him into a psl god

Kinda what happens to the chads here :feelskek:
Yeah and then the detective team see his posting pattern shifting from “I’m a subhuman dog” to “rate me 6’5 Chad”

• JFL
Got to neets with your manga shit faggot
This manga will be a revelation inspiration for every curry in looksmax

The 5’7 currycel becomes a white 6’5 chad and suddenly gets all the stacies in uni

All while posting in a website based on cuckmax and having a slacker ltb murdering all his slays

Sounds like the perfect shitty manga series :feelskek:

• JFL
Yeah and then the detective team see his posting pattern shifting from “I’m a subhuman dog” to “rate me 6’5 Chad”
Ofc they will think he was larping as a subhuman before :feelskek: but he will talk about the old man and what’s happening in his life with all the girl’s dying from murder

• JFL
  • +1

The 5’7 currycel becomes a white 6’5 chad and suddenly gets all the stacies in uni

All while posting in a website based on cuckmax and having a slacker ltb murdering all his slays

can I larp as BBC irl?

Ofc they will think he was larping as a subhuman before :feelskek: but he will talk about the old man and what’s happening in his life with all the girl’s dying from murder
Sad ending or good ending?

• JFL
  • JFL
Sad ending or good ending?
Ofc I don’t wanna spoil it but it’ll be this currycel trying to fight his will to be chad and the morality of the curse of every girl he fucks turning up dead in some brutal way

All while trying to figure out who is committing these murders :feelsokman:

Some top tier Blackpill shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy

I might be getting unbanned from neets

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, wsada and Iasacrko

death note kira GIF

Also because he would be photoshopping his own and everyone else’s face jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah