My idea for the perfect .org manga

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why is @Lmao the darkest character? Is it because he’s a shitskin.
Was random haha. Except i choosed the blonde one for myself tbh :lul: And Master is a white dude in that pic also (main character in that game)

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Michael Myers
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and sub5c3l
Where a subhuman 18 yo currycel (looking similar to @Zer0/∞ ) is going to start uni but is so ugly and lost all hope, guys bully him, girls avoid him etc… but then just before the first day of class he’s walking out late at night he sees some random homeless man in the street with 2 pills

He gives the man some money and the man Says as a reward for his kindness the man gives him a choice to take 2 pills. If he takes the right one he will remain normal and life will go on as boring as always but if he takes the left one he will be chad but with 1 huge catch

Without thinking twice he takes the left pill then had a deep headache on his way home, thinking the mad drugged him then he falls asleep

When he wakes up he realises he’s late for his first day so he doesn’t have time to look in the mirror or anything he just puts on a shirt and heads to class

Then he notices all the girls looking at him and all the guys wanting to be his friend suddenly every girl bumps into him and is smiling, he even has the random girl sitting beside him playing with his feet with hers under the table and he doesn’t know wtf is going on but also notices he’s much taller.

He had already forgotten about the old man so suddenly he goes into the bathroom thinking everything is so strange and sees his face he is suddenly chad

He remembers the old man and goes on a slay rampage

A week goes by and he’s living the dream but suddenly he realises all the girls he fucked are coincidentally getting murdered the next day and appearing on the news

He doesn’t know what’s happening then suddenly he get’s approached by a fat femcel who has multiplie pictures of him and also seems to know about the murders

He freaks out and the femcel tells him she’s her soulmate and will kill every girl he ever talks to… :feelsokman:
can I be the tall attractive nerd, who’s fluent in hebrew, urdu, arabic, english, french, and spanish. Also fluent in many programming languages, has mastered all aspects of computer science, also I’m a hacker and a con man, and i learn and master things in minutes that for other it would take months/years/ decades to learn and master.

and lastly make me NT but manipulative, and lastly make my cock a 9x7

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Michael Myers, sub5c3l and 1 other person
can I be the tall attractive nerd, who’s fluent in hebrew, urdu, arabic, english, french, and spanish. Also fluent in many programming languages, has mastered all aspects of computer science, also I’m a hacker and a con man, and i learn and master things in minutes that for other it would take months/years/ decades to learn and master.

and lastly make me NT but manipulative, and lastly make my cock a 9x7
So u wanna be the OP level 100 creative mode hacker

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and sub5c3l

stolen plot

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, sub5c3l and Iasacrko
This will be all over tiktok like lookism