My incel friend regularly deactivates his Facebook

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881
9KsJJYZ.png


My incel friend I met at work a few years ago is 29 and never had a gf since highschool.

He's not a bad looking guy.. maybe a 5.5 but he's balding now and he always loved his hair.. he used to style it with hair gel

I helped him build a gaming PC a few years ago

He keeps turning his Facebook on and off every few months.. it's strange.


These non-blackpilled incels are everywhere.. inceldom is normal in 2020 for guys in their 30s
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4671 and Gaia262
9KsJJYZ.png


My incel friend I met at work a few years ago is 29 and never had a gf since highschool.

He's not a bad looking guy.. maybe a 5.5 but he's balding now and he always loved his hair.. he used to style it with hair gel

I helped him build a gaming PC a few years ago

He keeps turning his Facebook on and off every few months.. it's strange.


These non-blackpilled incels are everywhere.. inceldom is normal in 2020 for guys in their 30s
take him to SEA
 
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo
Post modernity
 
We laugh and meme about "it's over" but the harsh reality is that it really is over for so many men out there.
take him to SEA
I think he just wants to stay in his bedroom at his dad's house and play Witcher 3
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and maxlooks
Is he 5.5/10 or 5.5psl?
 
I know many people like this also, but it is unlikely they will find black pill
 
How many lays he got?
 
How many lays he got?

If I had to bet money, I'd say 0

I remember him saying he had a gf in highschool but that could mean anything
 
Why deactivate his account?
 
9KsJJYZ.png


My incel friend I met at work a few years ago is 29 and never had a gf since highschool.

He's not a bad looking guy.. maybe a 5.5 but he's balding now and he always loved his hair.. he used to style it with hair gel

I helped him build a gaming PC a few years ago

He keeps turning his Facebook on and off every few months.. it's strange.


These non-blackpilled incels are everywhere.. inceldom is normal in 2020 for guys in their 30s
i keep deactivating my facebook too when i want to focus on work, whats the big deal lmao
 
I deactivated facebook in 2011 and never looked back.
Honestly think I'm a better person for it, 9 years of social conditioning evaded.
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 616
I don't have facebook because it was invented by a Jew, and Jews are evil.
 
never even owned facebook or any kind of social media
 

Similar threads

halabi
Replies
22
Views
92
JovenCansao
JovenCansao
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
14
Views
76
gymcel64
gymcel64
naturelover
Replies
4
Views
38
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top