My infraorbital and supraorbital design + bimax plan.

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
Trimax + Infras + Supras

Implants were designed by @RealSurgerymax

I don't know why I'm even posting on this shithole forum but there you go.

SURGERY DATE: March 25

I will be answering your questions

Attachments

• implants1.png
    implants1.png
    880.6 KB · Views: 0
  • implants2.png
    implants2.png
    794.7 KB · Views: 0
  • implantoff.png
    implantoff.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, jfbjfb, Wallenberg and 17 others
In before all your autistic comments on the design or whatever the fuck. Most of you don't even know your arm from your elbow so all opinions will not even be read, not even 1 word.

• +1
Reactions: Linoob and normie_joe
Yes, the implants are saddled, obviously.

Attachments

• orbitshape.png
    orbitshape.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Your gonions are very outward, nice.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 20914
what are your advancements? also why aren't you advancing the malar area?

Shit

Will it change the shape of ur top orbit to make them sean o'pry tier?

Shit

Will it change the shape of ur top orbit to make them sean o'pry tier?
Yes, clearly it does change the shape. And I have no idea how good it will look, but much better than what I got currently that is for sure.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and normie_joe
Yes, clearly it does change the shape. And I have no idea how good it will look, but much better than what I got currently that is for sure.
also how long does it take for realsurgerymax to design the implants? i heard it can take a long time?

Your plan looks formidable.

A quick bimax related question (not to your bimax, but in general): Would a BSSO cut at the antegonial notch be possible? A ccw from there would easily fix a mildly downward grown gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Mogger gonions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
Looks really good, wishing you a good result

• Love it
also how long does it take for realsurgerymax to design the implants? i heard it can take a long time?
Took 3 weeks from start to finish I believe. He is much better organised now, it certainly won't take months like others were saying. He answers Instagram messages very rapidly and puts up with my autistic questions, top guy.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 20631 and 1 other person
No

I think I will pass on posting my face on a forum that is associated with incels, strange, right.
over due to your inhib anyway

• JFL

A quick bimax related question (not to your bimax, but in general): Would a BSSO cut at the antegonial notch be possible? A ccw from there would easily fix a mildly downward grown gonial angle.
Don't even know what half those words mean, no mental masturbation from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Magnum Opus

It’s better to just ask surgeons

Your results are going to be insane, literal chad skull

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 20914
Great plan and top tier implant design, you are going to mog hard.

• Love it
how much does he charge for the design?

• +1
Supras look really good

• Love it
how much does he charge for the design?
Initial consult was $200.
Infra design was $1000
Then we decided upon adding supras, which was an additional $500

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21765 and NegativeNorwood
man i'm gonna do this and become chad

what are your advancements? also why aren't you advancing the malar area?
The malar area is being advanced? Do you mean why doesn't the implant cover the whole cheekbone?

The malar area is being advanced? Do you mean why doesn't the implant cover the whole cheekbone?

usually when people do infraorbital rim implants they add some advancement to the malar area too - hence the phrase "infra-malar implants". why aren't you doing this and you are doing infra only? are you happy with your cheekbone area?

usually when people do infraorbital rim implants they add some advancement to the malar area too - hence the phrase "infra-malar implants". why aren't you doing this and you are doing infra only? are you happy with your cheekbone area?
Please show me the area you mean on paint or something, as far as I am concerned the malar area is advanced. You don't want to end up with feminine cheekbones

how much did all this cost you? can you tell me in pm?
32k surgeon fees and 1.5k for Liam, + whatever the travel costs are.

Not a flex, I worked hard for this and it didn't come easy

edit: euros, not dollars

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, rand anon, malicieusss and 3 others
In before all your autistic comments on the design or whatever the fuck. Most of you don't even know your arm from your elbow so all opinions will not even be read, not even 1 word.
No, its good

• +1
No

I think I will pass on posting my face on a forum that is associated with incels, strange, right.
Ur face is saved on here brah, even i have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21048
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
32k surgeon fees and 1.5k for Liam, + whatever the travel costs are.

Not a flex, I worked hard for this and it didn't come easy

edit: euros, not dollars
so it takes 35k to be safe, lifefuel its the same as Alfaro bimax ( :lul: )

Did he do bimax plan as well?

Why aren't you have nasion projection?

Last edited:
Took 3 weeks from start to finish I believe. He is much better organised now, it certainly won't take months like others were saying. He answers Instagram messages very rapidly and puts up with my autistic questions, top guy.
Why did it take 3 weeks. It looks like a copy paste titbot desgind w someone in a.few mins lmao. Its quite literally exactly what he did

How much euros did the supras add?

Why did it take 3 weeks. It looks like a copy paste titbot desgind w someone in a.few mins lmao. Its quite literally exactly what he did
Idk who that is, and he is a busy guy he is in med school and trying to start a clinic in cambodia. Idk, i saw him making the design from scratch on zoom so idk, either way, copy paste or not it looks good

• +1
How much euros did the supras add?
It didn't work it out like that, I have no idea. The more you get done at once the cheaper each extra thing is.

For example, if I want to get midface implants in 6 months after I've healed then it will be 8K euro.

If I got midface implants during this surgery (impossible due to plates) it would have only been an additional 3K.

I was initially getting just infras on their own and that alone was 14k

• +1
Idk who that is, and he is a busy guy he is in med school and trying to start a clinic in cambodia. Idk, i saw him making the design from scratch on zoom so idk, either way, copy paste or not it looks good
No, it should work. Titbot had a pretty good result i THINK. not sure if it was a bit too much

Did he do bimax plan as well?

Why aren't you have nasion projection?
Liam didn't do the bimax plan my surgeon did. Giant said nasion projection wasn't necessary in my case, my nasion projection is good.

However, Giant built the implants based off my post-bimax skull, he said the bimax plan was good

Last edited:
  • +1
No, it should work. Titbot had a pretty good result i THINK. not sure if it was a bit too much
Send me his result, I cant find it on here. I saw one of his eyes and he looks fucked up now. I am confident this will work well, I've seen Giant's before afters and they are incredible, same goes for the surgeon I am seeing. Rotters on this forum will never see it though because they are too penniless to book a consult

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Prince88, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
Send me his result, I cant find it on here. I saw one of his eyes and he looks fucked up now. I am confident this will work well, I've seen Giant's before afters and they are incredible, same goes for the surgeon I am seeing. Rotters on this forum will never see it though because they are too penniless to book a consult
Lmao those are old pics retards keep spamming. His eyes now are closer to hernan dragos

• +1
Idk then, not really interested in his result it has nothing to do with my outcome.
We will see. He had squared orbits actually but needed more projection then added more infra height. Maybe yours will look more balanced

We will see. He had squared orbits actually but needed more projection then added more infra height. Maybe yours will look more balanced
Did Giant design them?