My introverted ex started partying after 5 months of breakikg up with me, she never liked parties, why is she doing that?

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
a week ago i did a thread where i told her probs "next" boyfriend that she has tinder and he blocked her, now after a week of 0 posts she uploads a pic on a party, why? when i was with her she never liked parties because her meds and because shes introverted (she take like 5 meds to sleep, also shes a boring person)

and now shes a hoe?
btw i know she knows i stalk her, i sent her an email with the ss of me telling to the guy of her tinder, but she stills having public pics with me on her vsco

Ca836865 20f3 4c2e 99b3 fde22fb57055

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Sprinkles
sex haver talks I report and ignore

@Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, BoredPrince, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
she is having a hoe phase to forget about everything and to try something new

girls always do this after a relationship period
her friend probably talked her into it

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, BoredPrince, goodgamebro and 2 others
If you message her or do anything drastic after this fact your gonna be cucked for like and will have 0 chance to fuck her again.

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
stfu you goofball

so she can pretend that you were holding her back from being herself so she never has to feel guilt so she never has to think about you again for the rest of her life

• +1
Reactions: Manana, BoredPrince, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
don't you have 2 kids by different women?

a week ago i did a thread where i told her probs "next" boyfriend that she has tinder and he blocked her, now after a week of 0 posts she uploads a pic on a party, why? when i was with her she never liked parties because her meds and because shes introverted (she take like 5 meds to sleep, also shes a boring person)

and now shes a hoe?
btw i know she knows i stalk her, i sent her an email with the ss of me telling to the guy of her tinder, but she stills having public pics with me on her vsco

View attachment 2833463
Men yo quiero empezar a salir a fiestas pero apenas tengo amigos y de los pocos que tengo no les gusta ir a clubes lmao

Hay gente que casi que se mueren si no van a un bar/club cada semana y otros que van como a 2 en toda su vida hahaha

Last edited:
I think it’s a vengeance thing, they want their ex to be mad. Girls never do anything for themselves it’s always to get a reaction out of someone else

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, quemirasmanv2 and horizontallytall
Simple she’s in her hoe phase and deluded you into thinking she’s a “good girl”.Same thing happened to me just move on and accept the fact that the girl you loved and was with never existed .

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
I think it’s a vengeance thing, they want their ex to be mad. Girls never do anything for themselves it’s always to get a reaction out of someone else
this

She’s looking for a bigger dick than yours

she is having a hoe phase to forget about everything and to try something new

girls always do this after a relationship period
fuck this dhit i remember when i fucked a girl after 4 years relationship and then her neck chain fell over me and she was like "oh shit." and then i was like, what? and she said :"this gave me luciano, my ex"

FUCK