MY IQ IS 147 IQ CONFIRMED - WHAT'S YOUR IQ?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

Legit IQ test, approved by the MENSA Society

This one's scientifically validated and converts your score into 15SD, same as WAIS-R. It was designed by a bunch of professional statisticians, psychologists, and AI researchers. The test and score are free but you can pay $7 for a detailed report.

SUMMARY STATISTICS
https://testyourself.psychtests.com...ical_iq_lite/psychtests/classical_iq_lite.pdf
Number of Subjects: 15,884
Overall Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91 (57 items)
Mean = 109.59
Standard Deviation = 18.67
Standard IQ Tests Compared to Psychtests’ Classical IQ Test
Cattell – Pearson’s r(56) = .67, p < .001
Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale — Pearson’s r(109) = .70, p < .001
Raven’s Progressive Matrices — Pearson’s r(55) = .63, p < .001
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS – R) — Pearson’s r(68) = .72, p < .001

^Proof it's legit

Capture

My IQ is 147, putting me in the 99th percentile and up there with the smartest presidents of all time.

And I'm not even done developing, son! Imagine when I'm 25 and achieve 170+ IQ, making me one of the smartest individuals to ever live!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, IncelsBraincels, JizzFarmer and 3 others
i have double the collagen so i win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 7926, MinMaxxer23 and 37 others
You cant even spell MENSA correctly

"MANSA Society"

giphy.gif

Screenshot 2019 12 30 13 42 54

Lol at you editing your post. I saved it cause i knew you would do that.
I am always one step ahead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 7926, TheEndHasNoEnd and 33 others
You cant even spell MENSA correctly

"MANSA Society"

giphy.gif
BRB my 147 IQ is calculating....

giphy.gif

...Calculation complete. OP is indeed a faggot low IQ coping bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Baldingman1998, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
OP took 23 different IQ tests and posted this one which gave him a drastically higher result that the others.

Prove me wrong OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, RamRanchCowboy, NothingCanStopMe and 22 others
I GOT 101 AND I WAS TRYING MY BEST.

ARE YOU MIRIN SON???

TDL5LEQ.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Butthurt Dweller
It was designed by Ilona Jerabek, a psychometrician who did her postdoctorate at McGill University
So the same users who spend all day belittling women's roles in society pride themselves on having passed a test made by one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1464
INDEED, SON. YOU HAVE GOD TIER IQ AND T LEVELS, I’M MIRIN HARD, BROTHER.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
OP took 23 different IQ tests and posted this one which gave him a drastically higher result that the others.

Prove me wrong OP

This thread was posted 4 hours ago and I found it 2 hours ago as you can see in the comments. I got my result about an hour and 15 mintues ago. If your IQ is high enough to do the math, you can see that it isn't physically possible to take 23 IQ tests in a time frame of about 45 minutes, meaning that you are indeed, coping. :)

This thread was posted 4 hours ago and I found it 2 hours ago as you can see in the comments. I got my result about an hour and 15 mintues ago. If your IQ is high enough to do the math, you can see that it isn't physically possible to take 23 IQ tests in a time frame of about 45 minutes, meaning that you are indeed a coping bitch.
Yeah, I'm talking about over the past months. You are always going on about IQ.
Don't get butthurt because I called you out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1973
So the same users who spend all day belittling women's roles in society pride themselves on having passed a test made by one?
test was made by a team most likely but they put her name as PR move, it's US afterall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Yeah, I'm talking about over the past months. You are always going on about IQ.
Don't get butthurt because I called you out.
Put yourself in my shoes. I've legit never taken an IQ test before this one. How the fuck else am I supposed to prove it to you?

If you were high IQ enough to read the verification statistics, you can see that this particular IQ test lines up with most other official IQ tests with a margin of error of +-2 IQ. Meaning that my IQ is 145-149.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
test was made by a team most likely but they put her name as PR move, it's US afterall
but that's how you and OP worded it in your threads.

So this basically means that you yourself haven't bothered reading all the background stuff and credits and just blindly copied and pasted it to make it all sound something something valid something something scientific?

Beyond patheitic. I mean it's not that important, but still kind of funny.

My IQ was brilliant near genius when I was around 10, I was accepted into this stupid gifted type program and offered a trip to Europe but refused cuz fuck eurofags.

My IQ is probably much lower and not to its potential cuz malnutrition illness and severe chronic depression for years since childhood.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Baldingman1998, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person

Legit IQ test, approved by the MENSA Society

This one's scientifically validated and converts your score into 15SD, same as WAIS-R. It was designed by Ilona Jerabek, a psychometrician who did her postdoctorate at McGill University, and a bunch of other professional statisticians, psychologists, and AI researchers. The test and score are free but you can pay $7 for a detailed report.

SUMMARY STATISTICS
https://testyourself.psychtests.com...ical_iq_lite/psychtests/classical_iq_lite.pdf
Number of Subjects: 15,884
Overall Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91 (57 items)
Mean = 109.59
Standard Deviation = 18.67
Standard IQ Tests Compared to Psychtests’ Classical IQ Test
Cattell – Pearson’s r(56) = .67, p < .001
Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale — Pearson’s r(109) = .70, p < .001
Raven’s Progressive Matrices — Pearson’s r(55) = .63, p < .001
Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS – R) — Pearson’s r(68) = .72, p < .001

^Proof it's legit

View attachment 210030

My IQ is 147, putting me in the 99th percentile and up there with the smartest presidents of all time.

And I'm not even done developing, son! Imagine when I'm 25 and achieve 170+ IQ, making me one of the smartest individuals to ever live!

tenor.gif
This is a shekel backed website

They inflate UR iq so u pay for the report

Dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 1464, diggbicc and 1 other person
My IQ was brilliant near genius when I was around 10, I was accepted into this stupid gifted type program and offered a trip to Europe but refused cuz fuck eurofags.

My IQ is probably much lower and not to its potential cuz malnutrition illness and severe chronic depression for years since childhood.
Funny thing is, I applied for the gifted program in 2nd grade but got denied because my family made TOO MUCH money. Lmfao.

Take the test and see how bad the damage is.

This is a shekel backed website

They inflate UR iq so u pay for the report

Dumbass
lmao what a clever and inspiring scam-business idea.

If I was any more productive and knowledgable I would immediately work on such an online IQ test.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1464
yes because IQ gets you women

Funny thing is, I applied for the gifted program in 2nd grade but got denied because my family made TOO MUCH money. Lmfao.

Take the test and see how bad the damage is.
I mean I didn’t even apply, niggas reached out to me lol

And yeah I’ll do it eventually just too much work and effort, I have no motivation to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i suspect im low iq. im too high inhibition to check. ignorance is bliss

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
OP's next thread:

Minoxidil gave me high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dogs and 2 others
You admitted to using a pen and paper in the other thread my guy that's essentially cheating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Started doing it then got bored ngl

148 IQ confirmed by a board of top intellectuals
Sorry bud

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yes sucking cock and taking it up the ass is a superb important role to society, without cock sucking it would crumble.

Thank you female gender

You admitted to using a pen and paper in the other thread my guy that's essentially cheating
Cope, at MENSA they give you a little scrap paper to work out problems.
lmao what a clever and inspiring scam-business idea.

If I was any more productive and knowledgable I would immediately work on such an online IQ test.
How about you take the test yourself then faggot bitch?

You give off 110-120 IQ vibes. Intelligent enough to sound smart but not intelligent enough for your posts to be thought-provoking, funny, or informative. I've legit never been impressed by anything you've posted. STFU. Accept that I have top tier testosterone genetics, top tier IQ genetics, a 7 inch (and growing) cock, and more. Once my collagen and DHT is fixed I will be slaying woman with my high IQ pheromones day and night.

Last edited:
Nig this is how you be an annoying as fuck user, I know its part of your whole shtick to brag about shit but Jesus
I have posted retarded shit about my IQ too, never this fucking bad though, at least I had the subtlety to be somewhat indirect about it whenever I was cope-bragging
take a page from @cocainecowboy's book and don't talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
Nig this is how you be an annoying as fuck user, I know its part of your whole shtick to brag about shit but Jesus
I have posted retarded shit about my IQ too, never this fucking bad though, at least I had the subtlety to be somewhat indirect about it whenever I was cope-bragging
take a page from @cocainecowboy's book and don't talk about it
Brutal blackpill: you wouldn't give a fuck about me bragging if you were higher IQ than me. You simply wouldn't.

People brag on this forum all the time, and now you're angry when I brag? Sounds like I struck a nerve in you in particular. How about you suck my cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, androgenic and onnysk
Cope, at MENSA they give you a little scrap paper to work out problems.

giphy.gif

Rules on this vary from test to test and you can't deny that using scrap paper gives you an advantage especially on the spatial relation question you admitted using it for.

Brutal blackpill: you wouldn't give a fuck about me bragging if you were higher IQ than me. You simply wouldn't.

People brag on this forum all the time, and now you're angry when I brag? Sounds like I struck a nerve in you in particular. How about you suck my cock?
If you had any social awareness at all you would recognize that I just tried to do you a favor JFL. I'm not gonna get in a shitflinging fight with you homie, make your next bait-post free of charge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
If you had any social awareness at all you would recognize that I just tried to do you a favor JFL. I'm not gonna get in a shitflinging fight with you homie, make your next bait-post free of charge
"Emotional intelligence"

1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

STFU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Ritalincel
Nerd ass mofo😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
s

Attachments

• 1577696189848.png
    1577696189848.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1577696195586.png
    1577696195586.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 7
beyond cringe how many people are jealous, incredible how many people base their worth on their forum personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
im 82 iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1464
beyond cringe how many people are jealous, incredible how many people base their worth on their forum personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogapm123 and LordNorwood
the loudest ones online are always the quietest irl. gotta get out your anger and emotions somehow jfl

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 2756, AraTe and 4 others
Ventmaxxing
my roommate is like this. he never talks and is standoffish but when he’s gaming he lets it fly

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 773 and Deleted member 3962
my roommate is like this. he never talks and is standoffish but when he’s gaming he lets it fly
Im like this on a grander scale

ill have everything bottle up for a few months and then just nuke everyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846