MY IQ IS 147 IQ CONFIRMED - WHAT'S YOUR IQ?

Cope, at MENSA they give you a little scrap paper to work out problems.

How about you take the test yourself then faggot bitch?

You give off 110-120 IQ vibes. Intelligent enough to sound smart but not intelligent enough for your posts to be thought-provoking, funny, or informative. I've legit never been impressed by anything you've posted. STFU. Accept that I have top tier testosterone genetics, top tier IQ genetics, a 7 inch (and growing) cock, and more. Once my collagen and DHT is fixed I will be slaying woman with my high IQ pheromones day and night.
Jfl, you give off retard vibes yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and ElliotRodgerJr
You must’ve done a pact with the devil, collagen for IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
1124 ng/dL natty testosterone levels
Source

Last edited:
  • +1
i wouldn't be surprised if there was at least some sort of weak correlation - testosterone is supposedly somewhat responsible for logical thinking.

oh, one google search:
View attachment 210063
"IQ tended to increase with T in men, except at very high T levels." I suppose I classify as "very high", but the study could have measured the IQ of very high T levels inaccurately due to small sample size or something to do with extremely high T people usually being less interested in, and putting less effort into, IQ tests.

i swear my custom title is going to become the forum's new biggest meme.
@NickGurr did it first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1464
prob like 128 tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Screen Shot 2019 12 30 at 63811 PM

could be better. english not my first language so didnt know a single word from the list to find opposite

In reality his IQ is 92

• So Sad
You should legit take a test if you don't know it. Or beyond that, convert your SAT/ACT score (first attempt) to an IQ score.
SAT/ACT since something like 1980 (don't quote me on that) is not an accurate measure of iq. Too much crystallized intelligence that it tests you on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
SAT/ACT since something like 1980 (don't quote me on that) is not an accurate measure of iq. Too much crystallized intelligence that it tests you on.
I thought it applied with a certain degree of accuracy but not 1 to 1 for sure

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I thought it applied with a certain degree of accuracy but not 1 to 1 for sure
Of course it's gonna be somewhat accurate, but not as legit as an actual iq test or the sat/act before they changed them. MENSA doesn't accept the newer SAT/ACT scores.

• +1
I test 142

brb training for months to get that extra 5 points

I wouldn't be very happy if it were you.
This test has some errors. For example, it measures not only logic, but also verbal intelligence, this affects punctuation, since iq is about abstract reasoning, and for those who have no fluency in English (like me) they are fucked for take the test.
The mensa test still seems to me to be the most reliable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and AbandonShip
The IQ test can be true cuz im 100% negro and I got 127.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
151 by mensa. also 85% GRE score with 0 prep

I have an IQ of 73.
Even the military won't take me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Ya bro I know.
I am a low IQ piece of genetic trash, I have nothing to do but to Rot at some low level shit McDonald's or something.

I got too bored randomly picked a few answers in the end and got 127, still so many moggers in this aspie forum

you are retarded if you think all those american presidents have IQs above 120, shits fake as FUCK LOL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Goblin what is Your iq little man?

i wouldn't be surprised if there was at least some sort of weak correlation - testosterone is supposedly somewhat responsible for logical thinking.

oh, one google search:
View attachment 210063
"IQ tended to increase with T in men, except at very high T levels." I suppose I classify as "very high", but the study could have measured the IQ of very high T levels inaccurately due to small sample size or something to do with extremely high T people usually being less interested in, and putting less effort into, IQ tests.

i swear my custom title is going to become the forum's new biggest meme.
My T levels and prenatal T are in the fucking dirt, that explains my absolute lack of ability for abstracted thinking.
Probably gonna end up at McDonald's for the res of my life.

do you have hypertension / high blood pressure? if not, exogenous testosterone has no effect on your kidneys or liver at all. I think that should be pretty valuable information for you. you could at least see a doctor and see what they tell you.
I literally got my Tevek checked last week, it's around 400ng/dl.
The Doctor also requested bunch of other hormonal chekcs, all in the normal range.
No doctor is going to give me T with thoes results.

The Doctor also requested bunch of other hormonal chekcs, all in the normal range.
400ng/dL OUCH

INJECT INJECT INJECT

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
you don't need him to give you T. fuck getting it legally. you probably just want to see if the doctor will tell you whether there is a risk in doing it with the state of your kidneys and liver. being high T is a much better life.
I have mds in my family, all adviced against it.

I have mds in my family, all adviced against it.
Then do everything you can in your lifestyle to raise your T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Inject

No iq for your collagen

No IQ for your face.

Reminder

[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Attachments

• 1594049967764.png
    1594049967764.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1594049967708.png
    1594049967708.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 50
Just lol at coping with IQ after having practiced for IQ tests.

Why don't you just try to put it into action, then you'll quickly see how far you can go, and what your true intellect is.

Try to do mathematics, CS, or programming.

I know people who had never written a single line of code their entire life, then signed up for a 3 month programming bootcamp in NYC, got hired right into google after, and makes $300k his first year.

THAT is what high IQ gets you.

Just fucking lol at coping with muh IQ on this muh bullshit 30 minute IQ test.

If you have the true IQ you're basically unstoppable. Most of todays society boils down to IQ. For cognitively demanding jobs, performance has a 80% correlation with IQ. IQ is EVERYTHING.

If I'm hiring a software developer, I'm not hiring the guy who got a degree and got 3-5 years experience. I'm hiring the guy with IQ. That's what google, facebook, uber, all these companies do. They scout for IQ and talent. Because 3 months experience iwth high IQ mogs the living shit out of 10 years expereince in any cognitively demanding field. In the end, the guy with IQ is just gonna skyrocket past whatever "experience" that other dipshit has. IQ = EVERYTHING.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Just lol at coping with IQ after having practiced for IQ tests.

Why don't you just try to put it into action, then you'll quickly see how far you can go, and what your true intellect is.

Try to do mathematics, CS, or programming.

I know people who had never written a single line of code their entire life, then signed up for a 3 month programming bootcamp in NYC, got hired right into google after, and makes $300k his first year.

THAT is what high IQ gets you.

Just fucking lol at coping with muh IQ on this muh bullshit 30 minute IQ test.

If you have the true IQ you're basically unstoppable. Most of todays society boils down to IQ. For cognitively demanding jobs, performance has a 80% correlation with IQ. IQ is EVERYTHING.

If I'm hiring a software developer, I'm not hiring the guy who got a degree and got 3-5 years experience. I'm hiring the guy with IQ. That's what google, facebook, uber, all these companies do. They scout for IQ and talent. Because 3 months experience iwth high IQ mogs the living shit out of 10 years expereince in any cognitively demanding field. In the end, the guy with IQ is just gonna skyrocket past whatever "experience" that other dipshit has. IQ = EVERYTHING.
I am unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
I am unstoppable

If you're in high school, do competitive maths (olympiads) or competitive programming or both. (This here is the true IQ test)

If you're in university, do competitive maths (putnam competition) orcompetitive programming or both.

Also if you're in university, consider starting pure math. Like algebraic geometry, topology, analysis, etc. If you can do this shit, invent your own proofs, solve the hard proofs in the books (in graduate level pure math), then you have legitimate high IQ.

The IQ test shit is cope in comparison. Your IQ on a random 30 minute IQ test doesn't matter. What matters is your true hidden, underlying IQ (or intelligence). That alone is EVERYTHING.

Damn collagen maxing help you

If you're in high school, do competitive maths (olympiads) or competitive programming or both
Sounds like a one-way street to becoming a 21 year old virgin tbh