MY IQ IS 147 IQ CONFIRMED - WHAT'S YOUR IQ?

Mines 132 according to mensa I'm a official member jfl

175+ last Time I got it tested

seems like a cope tbh, my iq is 110 at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
If you're non-english cel, don't take this test. It'll ask you what word reefers to what, and some grammar shit

Fuck, you mog me. I took that same test and got 124.

everyone in this thread is sub 110.

probably very high considering how good I am at math but im mentally ill so it doesnt matter and it probably wont confer any success

probably very high considering how good I am at math but im mentally ill so it doesnt matter and it probably wont confer any success
This message gives off 200ng/dl T vibes

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Just lol at coping with IQ after having practiced for IQ tests.

Why don't you just try to put it into action, then you'll quickly see how far you can go, and what your true intellect is.

Try to do mathematics, CS, or programming.

I know people who had never written a single line of code their entire life, then signed up for a 3 month programming bootcamp in NYC, got hired right into google after, and makes $300k his first year.

THAT is what high IQ gets you.

Just fucking lol at coping with muh IQ on this muh bullshit 30 minute IQ test.

If you have the true IQ you're basically unstoppable. Most of todays society boils down to IQ. For cognitively demanding jobs, performance has a 80% correlation with IQ. IQ is EVERYTHING.

If I'm hiring a software developer, I'm not hiring the guy who got a degree and got 3-5 years experience. I'm hiring the guy with IQ. That's what google, facebook, uber, all these companies do. They scout for IQ and talent. Because 3 months experience iwth high IQ mogs the living shit out of 10 years expereince in any cognitively demanding field. In the end, the guy with IQ is just gonna skyrocket past whatever "experience" that other dipshit has. IQ = EVERYTHING.
imagine pretending to personally "know" a youtuber

also you're clearly butthurt af over this

*but to be fair, this isn't a good IQ test since it literally has an entire section on verbal

Last edited:
imagine pretending to personally "know" a youtuber

also you're clearly butthurt af over this

*but to be fair, this isn't a good IQ test since it literally has an entire section on verbal

Regardless, it's easy if you actually have the IQ. JFL at claiming anything above 130IQ and not doing extremely well in competitive programming/math.

132 - Measured by @needsolution

Regardless, it's easy if you actually have the IQ. JFL at claiming anything above 130IQ and not doing extremely well in competitive programming/math.
They won't just immediately be good at it if they're not in STEM/ haven't done qs like that before jfl if you think otherwise

They WILL pick it up exponentially quicker/ have a much higher ability ceiling than people with lower IQs though obviously

They won't just immediately be good at it if they're not in STEM/ haven't done qs like that before jfl if you think otherwise

They WILL pick it up exponentially quicker/ have a much higher ability ceiling than people with lower IQs though obviously

Barrier to entry in competitive programming and competitive math is pretty low (in terms of pre knowledge). Even with univeristy level competitive math you basically only need calculus level knowledge. Most kids do that in high school. For this stuff (competitive math/programming) you only really need IQ that's it. It's the only thing that matters. Obviously it will take some time to really get into it, I can't deny that, but after a few weeks you don't have any exuses if you're legit 130+ IQ. Especially not if you're 140+. If you're still bad and not top tier, then you're coping hard, and your true IQ is WAAYYY lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
92 IQ tested

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
negative

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Barrier to entry in competitive programming and competitive math is pretty low (in terms of pre knowledge). Even with univeristy level competitive math you basically only need calculus level knowledge. Most kids do that in high school. For this stuff (competitive math/programming) you only really need IQ that's it. It's the only thing that matters. Obviously it will take some time to really get into it, I can't deny that, but after a few weeks you don't have any exuses if you're legit 130+ IQ. Especially not if you're 140+. If you're still bad and not top tier, then you're coping hard, and your true IQ is WAAYYY lower.
Yeah I'd say this statement is correct.

IQ is obviously the most important, but being in STEM, especially maths is beneficial because you'll have done discrete math, proofs, etc etc. This kind of mathematical thinking is more associated with IQ because it relies more heavily on logic & abstract thinking, but regardless it's something that is taught at least in some capacity. As far as I know, dynamic programming, algorithmic thinking & the things I mentioned previously aren't covered in high school right? I'm not from the US so I'm unfamiliar with the education system there.

Damn son mirin if true. All I got was 107-109

JFL IM FUCKING RETARDCEL YET I GET 131 RESULTS ARE INFLATED ASF