My IQ is probably 160

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET

The context is that its a timed 40 minute test and I was on tiktok for the first 10 mins so I fucking rushed all the questions so much did them without even thinking, I had so little time legit just skimmed though everything. Therefore in theory my IQ is AT THE VERY LEAST 140 if I do the full 40 mins of the test start to finish. I'll do it again this week, I predict that I get 160-170. @_MVP_ @N1666 @cromagnon @Youㅤ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, sportsmogger, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 15 others
Did you have to pay

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Jova, truthhurts and 1 other person
After 1 year of raw meat it will be 200, no doubt about it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, noodlelover, Jova and 5 others
What test? I’ve been trying to find one, I think I am atleast 130 iq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, nathan and cromagnon
i got to like question 15 then stopped cuz i was bored jfl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ey88 and nathan
nigger are you serious

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal, truthhurts, watah and 2 others
everyone gets 150iq on those free tests

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Funnyunenjoyer1, paveldurovreal and 7 others
View attachment 3201012

The context is that its a timed 40 minute test and I was on tiktok for the first 10 mins so I fucking rushed all the questions so much did them without even thinking, I had so little time legit just skimmed though everything. Therefore in theory my IQ is AT THE VERY LEAST 140 if I do the full 40 mins of the test start to finish. I'll do it again this week, I predict that I get 160-170. @_MVP_ @N1666 @cromagnon @Youㅤ
yes ive seen that happen to other people with high iq. mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I was really slow with this test. I only got about half way before time ran out. I got like 99% of the questions I took right though. I need to speed max tbh. :feelsbaton:
IMG 8737
IMG 8738

• +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and nathan
Raw meat increased my IQ from 63 to 163

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0clue, N1666, Disrupted Gene and 6 others
I was really slow with this test. I only got about half way before time ran out. I got like 99% of the questions I took right though. I need to speed max tbh. :feelsbaton:
View attachment 3201062
View attachment 3201063
Its bs regular IQ tests are untimed or at least like 1.5hr
Raw meat increased my IQ from 63 to 163
Yeah cause b12 in meat the best nutrient for brain growth and when u cook it you lose 90% of it and of 14 other nutrients

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Jova, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Its bs regular IQ tests are untimed or at least like 1.5hr

Yeah cause b12 in meat the best nutrient for brain growth and when u cook it you lose 90% of it and of 14 other nutrients
Not sure why it took so long. i completed the mensa norway test in like 5 minutes out of 30 minutes given with 135 IQ

Those maths questions fucked me up:cop:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, sb23, twinkceluwu and 1 other person
View attachment 3201012

did you pay for this test?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Not sure why it took so long. i completed the mensa norway test in like 5 minutes out of 30 minutes given with 135 IQ

mirin

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

actual geniuses on this forum. AMAZIN :love:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded? and Autismcel
everyone gets 150iq on those free tests
They be like:

"Wow!! Your IQ is over 150!" After injecting adware into your pc when you agreed to their TOS

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, Jova, nathan and 1 other person
Yandex Image Search in pinned bookmarks, this nigga is a real Russian :lul:

View attachment 3201012

>thinks online iq test are valid
>claims 160 iq

sure buddy

• +1
View attachment 3201012

super hard cope, IQ made up by the jews to limit people based on what score they get in that shitty ass test

• +1
professional IQ-tests are done by psychiatrists in person.

This online stuff can't really be taken seriously, they are merely an indication/idea

If you want to know your iQ, get a professional WAIS-IV test done. Takes ~3 hours and will cost you a couple hundred dollars at least. But maybe you can get it for free through your health-insurance.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person