My IV glutathione arrived

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
going to send this off to a lab to test, then will begin after my surgery.

Ordered from the Philippines , 24 shots for a total price including delivery £280. Approximately £12 a shot.

Seeing that its like £150 a shot if i go to a london clinic and have it done there.

20210812 134651

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, angelo, Clandestine and 16 others
gl bro. but wont you need them for your whole life?

why not HQ?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
gl bro. but wont you need them for your whole life?

why not HQ?

These are more safer imo plus it downregulates melanin production overall so it looks natural.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
you need self love!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, angelo, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Good luck bro

• +1
What does it do

• +1
self hating ethnics at it again

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670, Moggedbyevery1 and 8 others
aren't the tablets better :unsure:

• +1
self hating ethnics at it again

So a white guy tanning and becoming darker is ok, but doing the reverse which is for ethnics is self hating?

Its the same concept but the inverse.

Its not self hatred. Its leveraging social perceptions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Hopium, jewslayer and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: jewslayer and Jason Voorhees
They don't get absorbed effectively when taking orally its practically a scam that way.
I see. Do you take a shot once a week or something, what's the process? Good luck and lmk how it goes :)

• +1
I see. Do you take a shot once a week or something, what's the process? Good luck and lmk how it goes :)

Yea its once week for about 6 months then monthly.

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer, Jason Voorhees and Primordial
So a white guy tanning and becoming darker is ok, but doing the reverse which is for ethnics is self hating?

Its the same concept but the inverse.

Its not self hatred. Its leveraging social perceptions.
A tan looks good. Bleaching skin does not usually make ethnics look better. Phenotype is primarily determined by bone structure

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9670, UglyGod360 and 7 others
ethnics.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Slob, Zeta ascended and 3 others

Ordered from the Philippines , 24 shots for a total price including delivery £280. Approximately £12 a shot.

Seeing that its like £150 a shot if i go to a london clinic and have it done there.

View attachment 1267544
Keep us updated bro. I'm interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, LastHopeForNorman and Gaia262
A tan looks good. Bleaching skin does not usually make ethnics look better. Phenotype is primarily determined by bone structure
he's not bleaching :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
Damn I am out here getting daily tan just to become darker, and u all getting whiter :lul:

• +1
do you need to avoid all sunlight for this?

also you should apply retin a / exfoliate so the new skin cells come up faster

• +1
Never heard of this but post your results.

• +1
You have to be careful taking roids (especially the oral ones) with glutathione since they put stress on the liver and deplete glutathione stores.

• +1
Isn’t placing it under the tongue (sublingual administration) effective too?
Yes, but the sublingual pills have smaller doses, there's a limit of how much stuff you can absorb under your tongue.
The rectum has a much higher surface area and can absorb more, on many drugs forums 'plugging'(rectal administration of drugs) is pretty popular - you can mix heroin/cocaine/MDMA/etc. with some water, shoot it up your butt and it's almost as good as injecting, much better anyway than swallowing or snorting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5180
You have to be careful taking roids (especially the oral ones) with glutathione since they put stress on the liver and deplete glutathione stores.

This is what stopped me in the past but now just doing testosterone + Primobolan all injected. The anavar will only be 10mg and done intermittently/rarely, as it wrecked my lipid profile.

This way I can do the iv glutathione.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Zeta ascended
Mirin bro, putting your money where your mouth is defo keep us updated and also what surgery are you gonna do?

• +1
Mirin bro, putting your money where your mouth is defo keep us updated and also what surgery are you gonna do?

Bimax , genioplasty, rhinoplasty plus infraorbital malar implants.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and joseph
Do before and after
I am curious (y)

• +1

View attachment 1267544
respect. Let us know how it works when you do it. You're right, its really expensive at the clinic but I read somewhere its unsafe to self inject but idk that's prolly just to get people to come to the clinic. IV glut is better than the pills right? What kind of a lab would be able to test if its safe? I didn't know there were labs that could actually test glut out, that's cool

• +1
respect. Let us know how it works when you do it. You're right, its really expensive at the clinic but I read somewhere its unsafe to self inject but idk that's prolly just to get people to come to the clinic. IV glut is better than the pills right? What kind of a lab would be able to test if its safe? I didn't know there were labs that could actually test glut out, that's cool

I know a lab in czech republic that i posted a sample off to will hopefully get results in a few weeks.

He also tests my steroids accurately

Tablets dont work its IV or intramuscularly (injections)

I will post the results here.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, joseph and 3 others
Good luck
Im currently blackmaxxing
6A573CC7 278D 4BD4 9BCF FEFA6078FDDA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
@Toska
@Preston
@joseph
@Reckless Turtle
@Big Nosecel
@khvirgin
@HQNPmaxxing

As promised here are the lab results for the IV glutathione, its real and dosed accurarely.

So its a legit source and well priced for those that want to lighten their skin.

I may not actually do this as I am already a steroid user and want to minimise any form of organ stress.

Screenshot 20211003 151149 Chrome

Attachments

• Test Report #14209.png
    Test Report #14209.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 54
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jewslayer, LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
@Toska
@Preston
@joseph
@Reckless Turtle
@Big Nosecel
@khvirgin
@HQNPmaxxing

As promised here are the lab results for the IV glutathione, its real and dosed accurarely.

So its a legit source and well priced for those that want to lighten their skin.

I may not actually do this as I am already a steroid user and want to minimise any form of organ stress.

View attachment 1348830

Did you pay out-of-pocket for Janoshik? ExpressPCT claimed to cover the cost of testing for them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thecel and Gaia262
Did you pay out-of-pocket for Janoshik? ExpressPCT claimed to cover the cost of testing for them.

Yes $150 to test with Jano as its not a standard sample.
It was from the Philippines so they wont reimburse anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes $150 as its not a standard sample.
It was from the Philippines so they wont reimburse anything.
I read a lot of negative reviews about Janoshik online. Also, when I emailed them with ExpressPCT support CCed, the conversation never went anywhere. Was it you that said you were sourcing Finasteride from ExpressPCT?

• +1
I read a lot of negative reviews about Janoshik online. Also, when I emailed them with ExpressPCT support CCed, the conversation never went anywhere. Was it you that said you were sourcing Finasteride from ExpressPCT?

No, but i have used expressped in the past and had their Deus Medical primobolan and Anavar tested with Jano, and it was dosed accurate and legit. They also reimbursed me the costs of tests and the cost of the product.

Janoshik is legit, i sent samples in the past without labels and he tested it accurately.

• +1
No, but i have used expressped in the past and had their Deus Medical primobolan and Anavar tested with Jano, and it was dosed accurate and legit. They also reimbursed me the costs of tests and the cost of the product.

Janoshik is legit, i sent samples in the past without labels and he tested it accurately.
Interesting. One of the products I bought from ExpressPCT was likely illegitimate based off of my own blood test results (very easy to check relative to normal prescription medication). They sent me to Janoshik for testing even though Janoshik doesn't even list the product for testing on their list. They gave a price but ExpressPCT never responded despite being CCed.

• +1
Interesting. One of the products I bought from ExpressPCT was likely illegitimate based off of my own blood test results (very easy to check relative to normal prescription medication). They sent me to Janoshik for testing even though Janoshik doesn't even list the product for testing on their list. They gave a price but ExpressPCT never responded despite being CCed.

speak to Rick. He sorts everthing out and gives great customer skills as he is linked to meso forums and that place will roast the shit out of any dealer giving bad service or gear.

rick@expresspct.com

Here is their meso page.

Last edited:
  • +1
Odd, speak to Rick. He sorts everthing out and gives great customer skills as he is linked to meso forums and that place will roast the shit out of any dealer giving bad service or gear.

rick@expresspct.com

Here is their meso page.

Yeah, I noticed they are very active on Reddit with support. I may try to contact them again. I was going to buy Finasteride from ExpressPCT, but one of their Indian manufacturers made the same, likely illegitimate, medication I've been contacting ExpressPCT about now.

• +1
Yeah, I noticed they are very active on Reddit with support. I may try to contact them again. I was going to buy Finasteride from ExpressPCT, but one of their Indian manufacturers made the same, likely illegitimate, medication I've been contacting ExpressPCT about now.

Sure here is him authorising the refund.

Post it on their meso thread and they will reply to that to sort it out, their reputation means alot to them

20211003 160619

Post in thread 'ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma' https://thinksteroids.com/community...ational-generic-pharma.134396011/post-2748250

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Slasher
is it working for you? also hows Bimax recovery

• +1
is it working for you? also hows Bimax recovery

Im probably not going to use it and just stick to steroids, adding in all these drugs are just going to compound and cause long term problems.

Bimax recovery is good, just tons of swelling i have to wait to come down. Will be a 3-6 month wait before i start to see final outcomes.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5180 and .👽.

View attachment 1267544
Any update on this? Thinking of getting this:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Any update on this? Thinking of getting this:

im on my 2nd week of injections, will take a few months to start seeing the results.

The product you are using wont work if you are doing for skin lightning. it's either injection or IV.

The source I linked is legit I had it lab tested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, deepweb1298 and Clandestine
im on my 2nd week of injections, will take a few months to start seeing the results.

The product you are using wont work if you are doing for skin lightning. it's either injection or IV.

The source I linked is legit I had it lab tested.
liposomal has better bioavailability so you don't need injection but the amount he linked 450mg is not enough at all... btw for l-glutathione powder you can do rectal syringes and they'll work better than IV and more cost-effective. Ofc tho if ur doing rectal syringes ahem, don't tell anyone about it.

This person knows a lot about glutathione, shes done IV but the amount you get from IV isn't enough you need at least 6000mg per day. Hence it's better and cost effective to get the l-glutathione bulk from amazon and insert rectally to be absorbed into bloodstream, or you could use a nebulizer which she also covers on her channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TattianaSforza

You need at least 6000mg glutathione per day, directly into bloodstream through either IV, nebulizer or rectal. And then vitamin C at least half of the amount of glutathione.

sss
Btw I haven't done any of this sht so I'm not speaking from experience.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, .👽. and Gaia262
If you use tret maybe switch to melamet cream and then when you get to the lighter shade you want then switch back to tret and then use the melamet cream once or twice a week and slowly take it out of ur routine
I've read melamet cream works within 2 weeks, again I haven't done this personally..

This person knows a lot about glutathione, shes done IV but the amount you get from IV isn't enough you need at least 6000mg per day. Hence it's better and cost effective to get the l-glutathione bulk from amazon and insert rectally to be absorbed into bloodstream, or you could use a nebulizer which she also covers on her channel.
I meant shes tried IV but it didn't yield results unlike rectal implants with the l-glutathione powder, she did 6000mg per day

liposomal has better bioavailability so you don't need injection but the amount he linked 450mg is not enough at all... btw for l-glutathione powder you can do rectal syringes and they'll work better than IV and more cost-effective. Ofc tho if ur doing rectal syringes ahem, don't tell anyone about it.

You need at least 6000mg glutathione per day, directly into bloodstream through either IV, nebulizer or rectal. And then vitamin C at least half of the amount of glutathione.

sss
whats an ebulizer

sss

That girls channel you linked isn't any good imo I saw her before she seems to just be coping . I saw her vids all the way back when she almost started and she hasn't changed.

2 years progress.

she uses tablets and the drink, those don't work. it's just easy money making scheme for dealers to make.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
That girls channel you linked isn't any good imo I saw her before she seems to just be a coping . I saw her vids all the way back when she almost started and she hasn't changed.

2 years progress.

View attachment 1450015

she uses tablets and the drink, those don't work. it's just easy money making scheme for dealers to make.
tbh glutathione is quite unreliable, ppl who use it just change their lighting in vids, it does seem to give a glow but thats it. You need to overdose on glutathione to get its skin-lightening benefits, the IV amount isn't enough. Even then the skin lightening benefits aren't as noticeable as hydroquinone, unfortunately. Remember this whitemax thread, he's the only example I've seen of a curry on here who lightened his skin. Everything else may be cope.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262