My jawline is almost back ( Everybody hates to see you ascend )

cope.

most curry moms want there sons to be betabuxes, thls ls a fact, they want you to fall.

I blame those subhumans for the reproduction of so many dysgenic kids of today

Boyos this is a caution tale of dont listen to your friends/family, they want you to FAIL IN LIFE, PEOPLE HATE TO SEE YOU ASCEND

1. I have genetically chubby face from my dad. My eye area/white skin/hair saved me, so I got some girls before before the " Great Hypergamy of Social Media " began

2. I start to realize that girls aren't interested anymore, I'm struggling to get a girl's interest even tho I'm approaching girls everywhere school, bars, clubs, mall, restaraunts, you name it, I had turbo red pill confidence too, I believed in shit tests and acting alpha LOL

3. I discover the God of Blackpill Mr. FACEandLMS, realize its all about looks

4. I contact plastic surgeon cause I want strong jawline, he tells me its my chubby cheeks that are the problem ( I thought I needed jaw implants LOL ) before I get surgery my sister and mom tell me I shouldnt get surgery cause Im fine as is ( bluepillers )

5. I get Buccal Fat Removal and start cutting hard for like 3 months after ( 3 months ) recovery time. This is fasting for 1-2 days at a time while lifting

6. I get my jawline that I posted in Buccal Fat Removal topic, women interests is at sky high, I'm approached by older women and younger women, everybody loves me, feel like celebrity

7. Downfall - Even tho my mother and sister treat me WAY WAY better due to Halo effect, they sabotage me by constantly telling me I look too skinny

At first I dont listen to them cause women treat me so nice, but they TELL ME EVERYDAY THAT IM TOO SKINNY

The stupid bitches who didnt want me to get surgery, and now treat me better due to surgery HATE THE FACT Im doing good in life cause they are overweight DISGUSTING LOOKING BODIES

8. I listen to stupid mother and sister and I quit fasting and fall back into eating fast food and processed sugar, I gain like 15 pounds

9. Later on I post Buccal Fat Removal topic AFTER IM FATTER and I see all you guys in love with my jawline

I REALIZE I MADE BIG ASS MISTAKE

10. I try and try and try to get jawline back but I failed to realize it took 3 MONTHS OF HARD CUTTING to get jawline in first place

My willpower is shot, It is easy to maintain lean body but once you lose it, it's over son

11. It has been 1 year since my jawline looked like it did in that topic, but I'm almost there, by the end of month I will have NEW AND IMPROVED PICTURES of jawline and I will ascend again

TLDR: I had amazing jawline,
put fat on cause my family wants me to fail in life,
I post pictures on Looksmax of what jawline use to look like and everybody loved my jawline
I spent for FUCKING EVER trying to get bodyfat back down to 10% to get jawline back
I'm almost there, pics by end of month
fuck family tbh, my family does the same they want me to fail they don't wanna see you win and they don't care about me, I will have to ascend and leave at 18

No pics no care

Yes bro, especially if your parents/siblings inherited mental illnesses that make them obsess over others improvements. I remember being a complete idiot back in like middle school but when I reached high school I started to ascend in intellect, drive, and knowledge. My parents were passive aggressive after that.