My jawline is almost back ( Everybody hates to see you ascend )

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Boyos this is a caution tale of dont listen to your friends/family, they want you to FAIL IN LIFE, PEOPLE HATE TO SEE YOU ASCEND

1. I have genetically chubby face from my dad. My eye area/white skin/hair saved me, so I got some girls before before the " Great Hypergamy of Social Media " began

2. I start to realize that girls aren't interested anymore, I'm struggling to get a girl's interest even tho I'm approaching girls everywhere school, bars, clubs, mall, restaraunts, you name it, I had turbo red pill confidence too, I believed in shit tests and acting alpha LOL

3. I discover the God of Blackpill Mr. FACEandLMS, realize its all about looks

4. I contact plastic surgeon cause I want strong jawline, he tells me its my chubby cheeks that are the problem ( I thought I needed jaw implants LOL ) before I get surgery my sister and mom tell me I shouldnt get surgery cause Im fine as is ( bluepillers )

5. I get Buccal Fat Removal and start cutting hard for like 3 months after ( 3 months ) recovery time. This is fasting for 1-2 days at a time while lifting

6. I get my jawline that I posted in Buccal Fat Removal topic, women interests is at sky high, I'm approached by older women and younger women, everybody loves me, feel like celebrity

7. Downfall - Even tho my mother and sister treat me WAY WAY better due to Halo effect, they sabotage me by constantly telling me I look too skinny

At first I dont listen to them cause women treat me so nice, but they TELL ME EVERYDAY THAT IM TOO SKINNY

The stupid bitches who didnt want me to get surgery, and now treat me better due to surgery HATE THE FACT Im doing good in life cause they are overweight DISGUSTING LOOKING BODIES

8. I listen to stupid mother and sister and I quit fasting and fall back into eating fast food and processed sugar, I gain like 15 pounds

9. Later on I post Buccal Fat Removal topic AFTER IM FATTER and I see all you guys in love with my jawline

I REALIZE I MADE BIG ASS MISTAKE

10. I try and try and try to get jawline back but I failed to realize it took 3 MONTHS OF HARD CUTTING to get jawline in first place

My willpower is shot, It is easy to maintain lean body but once you lose it, it's over son

11. It has been 1 year since my jawline looked like it did in that topic, but I'm almost there, by the end of month I will have NEW AND IMPROVED PICTURES of jawline and I will ascend again

TLDR: I had amazing jawline,
put fat on cause my family wants me to fail in life,
I post pictures on Looksmax of what jawline use to look like and everybody loved my jawline
I spent for FUCKING EVER trying to get bodyfat back down to 10% to get jawline back
I'm almost there, pics by end of month

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 8765, brainded and 28 others
brutal incestpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8765 and 20 others
nice but don’t blame your family for your own failures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Warlow, Deleted member 9355 and 22 others
nice but don’t blame your family for your own failures

Yes at end of day it's still my fault for listening to them

My failure was to trust my family when in fact they are backstabbing jealous cunts just like everyone else, I thought they had my best interest at heart but no....

OP: i gained some weight and used to have good jawline buts its almost back
also OP:
Really fat guy on computer1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Earn__Greatness, Nautica and 30 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 8765, chadpreetcel123 and 11 others
Boyos this is a caution tale of dont listen to your friends/family, they want you to FAIL IN LIFE, PEOPLE HATE TO SEE YOU ASCEND

1. I have genetically chubby face from my dad. My eye area/white skin/hair saved me, so I got some girls before before the " Great Hypergamy of Social Media " began

2. I start to realize that girls aren't interested anymore, I'm struggling to get a girl's interest even tho I'm approaching girls everywhere school, bars, clubs, mall, restaraunts, you name it, I had turbo red pill confidence too, I believed in shit tests and acting alpha LOL

4. I contact plastic surgeon cause I want strong jawline, he tells me its my chubby cheeks that are the problem ( I thought I needed jaw implants LOL ) before I get surgery my sister and mom tell me I shouldnt get surgery cause Im fine as is ( bluepillers )

5. I get Buccal Fat Removal and start cutting hard for like 3 months after ( 3 months ) recovery time. This is fasting for 1-2 days at a time while lifting

6. I get my jawline that I posted in Buccal Fat Removal topic, women interests is at sky high, I'm approached by older women and younger women, everybody loves me, feel like celebrity

7. Downfall - Even tho my mother and sister treat me WAY WAY better due to Halo effect, they sabotage me by constantly telling me I look too skinny

At first I dont listen to them cause women treat me so nice, but they TELL ME EVERYDAY THAT IM TOO SKINNY

The stupid bitches who didnt want me to get surgery, and now treat me better due to surgery HATE THE FACT Im doing good in life cause they are overweight DISGUSTING LOOKING BODIES

8. I listen to stupid mother and sister and I quit fasting and fall back into eating fast food and processed sugar, I gain like 15 pounds

9. Later on I post Buccal Fat Removal topic AFTER IM FATTER and I see all you guys in love with my jawline

10. I try and try and try to get jawline back but I failed to realize it took 3 MONTHS OF HARD CUTTING to get jawline in first place

My willpower is shot, It is easy to maintain lean body but once you lose it, it's over son

11. It has been 1 year since my jawline looked like it did in that topic, but I'm almost there, by the end of month I will have NEW AND IMPROVED PICTURES of jawline and I will ascend again

I post pictures on Looksmax of what jawline use to look like and everybody loved my jawline
I spent for FUCKING EVER trying to get bodyfat back down to 10% to get jawline back
Post your pics buddyboyo, can't find your other thread.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
cope.

most curry moms want there sons to be betabuxes, thls ls a fact, they want you to fall.

Im white

FACEandLMS said people dont like you to cheat you own genetics, thats why he advised in a livestream to lie when you get plastic surgery, and say it is for HEALTH reasons and not COSMETIC reasons

It's too bad I was so low IQ I told them I got surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Chemicel, Deleted member 1464 and 11 others
cope.

most curry moms want there sons to be betabuxes, thls ls a fact, they want you to fall.
Not just curry moms. All moms seem to want their sons to be betabuxes

They seem to fear their sons becoming players just like dads fear their daughters becoming sluts.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, DidntRead, Hector and 5 others

They seem to fear their sons becoming players just like dads fear their daughters becoming sluts.
my mom fllpped a bltch on me when she found my condoms and my clals, she knows l dont have sex but stll got super plssed

srsly fck tht tbh

thls ls why l just dont even bother lnteractlng wlth them anymore lf l dont have to. no polnt blackplllng them elther, lts just frustratlng and a waste.

your just better off manlpulatlng them for your own personal galn

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Hector, WBC323 and 5 others
Jkojhoipuj 618x695

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 9779, Warlow and 4 others
Why don't you just do some fillers or implants for more bonemass? Better than cutting
cope.

If you're Indian, then most probably they would be scared if surgery will go wrong and would happen something to you. Most people here don't know about plastic surgery tbh and think having a genio would make me look like post Botox celebrities

Why don't you just do some fillers or implants for more bonemass? Better than cutting

No, low bodyfat gives abs, and no neck fat, hollow cheeks, veiny muscles

When you can do something natural you always do that, dont be a fat fuck and try to surgery flaws that can be fixed natural

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, idkagoodusername, DidntRead and 3 others
No, low bodyfat gives abs, and no neck fat, hollow cheeks, veiny muscles

When you can do something natural you always do that, dont be a fat fuck and try to surgery flaws that can be fixed natural
Being sub 10 bf is not always possible boyo. Meanwhile i have a jawline and visible zygos at 23% bf

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2632
Never listen to your family or friends after you put some effort to get better (but still not enough). They wont tell you that you still looks bad and so on. You have to go aaall the way my boy

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Never listen to your family or friends after you put some effort to get better (but still not enough). They wont tell you that you still looks bad and so on. You have to go aaall the way my boy

True

PSL 6 or death, just kidding if I can get ( cute ) women with sharp jawline, to me thats good enough

However I believe I need lip lift and eyebrow transplant to truly ascend to (manlet)Chad territory
Being sub 10 bf is not always possible boyo. Meanwhile i have a jawline and visible zygos at 23% bf

You will never have this kind of jawline at >10% bodyfat levels

Attachments

• 19044C7C-1CA3-40D8-AA76-27383F62D9E8.png
    19044C7C-1CA3-40D8-AA76-27383F62D9E8.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg
    115853-Young-Johnny-Depp.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Marcus-Hedbrandh-male-models-18513683-851-1134.jpg
    Marcus-Hedbrandh-male-models-18513683-851-1134.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 154
  • jeremy-meeks-fv-mag-inset-810x610.jpg
    jeremy-meeks-fv-mag-inset-810x610.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Usum
True

PSL 6 or death, just kidding if I can get ( cute ) women with sharp jawline, to me thats good enough

However I believe I need lip lift and eyebrow transplant to truly ascend to (manlet)Chad territory

You will never have this kind of jawline at >10% bodyfat levels
Neck Lipo/Submental Fat Removal + Buccal Fat removal and being at 9% BF is god tier ascension for almost anyone

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Usum
I have very strong jawline and wide zygos. My grandfather and dad both store crazy amounts of fat in cheeks. Guess what? Exactly the same with me.
I now hope that reaching 12-10% (already went from 30% to 18%) will have a big impact. Never had a problem with women, but i hope reaching low bf opens the chad heaven gates lol.

Here is what I am doing to have them back rather quickly and no surgery involved :
Morning : eat nothing (1 small coffee)
Noon : 3 clementines
Evening : 1 normal meal
Drinks : distilled water.

It's easy.
You can go on organic clementines ONLY for days/weeks to get results much faster.

• +1
Here is what I am doing to have them back rather quickly and no surgery involved :
Morning : eat nothing (1 small coffee)
Noon : 3 clementines
Evening : 1 normal meal
Drinks : distilled water.

It's easy.
You can go on organic clementines ONLY for days/weeks to get results much faster.
Low IQ diet

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You still haven’t posted pics of “that“ jawline op

After the 15 lbs weight gain, how much women's feedback has worsened? I'm a chubby cheeks cels too. I have a good jaw and a strong chin too.

You still haven’t posted pics of “that“ jawline op

Go to my Buccal Fat Removal /thread
After the 15 lbs weight gain, how much women's feedback has worsened? I'm a chubby cheeks cels too. I have a good jaw and a strong chin too.

Women's feedback isn't really worse, it's just I'm not " hot " anymore, women are still nice some even think Im cute

Honestly it's a " you're fucking hot " or " you're nothing special " to 90% of women. When I had my jawline, almost every female I talked to had a " stare " they would give me, women would laugh, smile, give compliments unsolicited I felt like a damn celebrity everywhere I went. Even guys were super friendly and nice.

But honestly to most women it's either your hot so a 7.5-8/10, or your sub 7/6 so maybe cute to girls in social circle, anything sub 6 is damn near incel to women looks wise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 3512

For real dude, I been leanmaxxing lately, and my cheeks have begun to hollow out a decent amount, and my mom keeps saying that I look unhealthy and I should eat more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nigga please unless you’re severely obese then this shouldn’t be a problem. Just take clenbuterol.

• +1
Same shit thing happened to me. I started at 190 and got down to 150. For the first time I had a chiseled jaw with hollow cheeks, but I couldn't stand family members, coworkers harassing me so I started eating like shit again. Looking back I realize how much I fucked up

• +1
Dude can you please show me what you look likw

• +1
  • +1
Yes at end of day it's still my fault for listening to them

My failure was to trust my family when in fact they are backstabbing jealous cunts just like everyone else, I thought they had my best interest at heart but no....
This hits right in the feels. My family started called me anorexic when I wanted to lose weight and that was when I was borderline obese JFL.

When you can't even trust your own family, it becomes really hard to trust people at all. And doing everything on your own takes a shitton of self-esteem and energy, but you gotta believe man.

The only person that knows best for you, is you.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
brb usingh

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
How old are you now? How old were you when you got the surgery done?

Looks good!
Buccal Fat Removal, not jaw surgery

Im 24, surgery at 23

• +1
time to get it back then

Mirin' your story
What was your psl back then and now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632

Don't ever listen to what women have to say about you, think for yourself, theres a reason guys just leave the room whenever roastie grandma starts ranting

• +1
Im mirin, son

• +1
Send me a pic of you with new jawline

I'm curious as to what type of jawline attracts this attention

A year ago I was my leanest and my face looked good but being a twink in my 20s just looked bad tbh. Ideal is buff and low bf but of course that takes a long time to achieve.

Can you send a pic of your side profile?