My lack of ego is a key reason to my success with girls

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
My lack of ego is a key reason to my success with girls

My ego is completely dissolved

I dont care if I come across as "simp'

I dont care if other people make fun of me for getting rejected

I put zero value on womens or normies opinion of me

Thats why im low inhibition

Srs

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 25713 and 3 others
Makes sense. I approach stacies as If IT was nothing, and If i get rejected i blame IT on my fat, No guckst given
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
1
Views
17
g4rlic
g4rlic
boxface34
Replies
4
Views
39
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
17
Views
72
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
V3xo
Replies
0
Views
8
V3xo
V3xo
Scandi.
Replies
69
Views
427
NorWayItsOver
NorWayItsOver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top