My Laser Skin Resurfacingg Conclusion

D

Deleted member 22354

First of all. I have clear skin and for years not a single pimple on my face, only occasionally on the body, but very rarely and always when I have too much stress, sleep poorly or change skin care dramatically. I used to have medium acne on my face and body. On the face I have already removed my light acne scars (white dots?) through fruit acid treatments, on the body you can still see them. I still need to remove that in the near future, I think through fruit acid. Back to lasering:

My goal:
  • Youthful skin
  • shrinking of pores
  • elimination of all wrinkles
  • more collagen
  • firmer skin
paid around 2.5k for whole face at a local dermatologist (just find the best one at your city with high quality equipment)

The procedure:
  1. Got local anesthesia
  2. He lasered my face. I do not know exactly which lasers were used, but for the face a different strength was used as for wrinkles (obv a stronger one is needed here).
  3. After the treatment you have seen directly the strong crust formation. Everything was painless, but swelling has already started here.
  4. Now comes the most annoying part, the post-treatment of the face by me. Disinfect 3x a day, cream on it and bandage on it for 14 days. Throughout, a layer of fibrin has formed in most places of my face. I could not leave my apartment for the first week, do not have sex and although I have a fwb, I told her that I am now a few weeks not there, so she does not notice my "looksmax" (never tell foids your looksmaxes!). Of course I could not work either, have used up my vacation + home office. Food I have prepped, so I did not have to go shopping.
  5. So anyone who wants to do something like this needs to plan time for recovery. Depending on the intensity, you can not leave the house for at least 2 weeks, unless you want to go out like a mummy. After two weeks I stopped with the creams, my skin is still red (will last 4 to 8 weeks in most cases, can last to a year) and I can already classify the results, if something changes I will update it here. I am 1 month post lasering now.

The results:
  • Red and very sensitive skin (but this will go away). Why very? I used a cotton pad a few days ago to clean my skin and I fucked a bit of my skin, so at this point I had another open spot and now I have to disinfect and apply cream again. Good that I have not done it directly on my whole face. So be very careful, dont rub anything and ideally only wash with water, even better of course decalcified water or at least spray thermal water to minimize the negative effects of calc.
  • Firmer skin
  • No collagen increase. Stayed the same
  • Skin is soft, but bc of creams imo
  • Pores are the same size/worse bc of the creams.
  • wrinkles are gone, I hardly made any facial expressions during that time bc of the swelling also btw. The question is when will they come back and how much time I regained? Especially nasolabial wrinkles were very pronounced in me, they are gone now. When I laugh, it goes in much softer and when I relax, you no longer see the wrinkle.
  • Bonus: I have not showered my body or washed my hair for two weeks. I still have clear skin, it is only baby smooth/soft, the first 5 days i got slight outbreaks, but all healed in the second week. My hair got oily first too, after the second week they looked perfect, moisturized, a natural beautiful shine (as you want to achieve with products), and they felt healthier than ever. And I dont stinkt at all. So showering and shampoo is cope.

Would I do it again?
Yes. But it should be clear to everyone that this treatment only makes sense to tighten the skin, eliminate wrinkles, remove scars, etc., it is only a youthmaxx. It is imo the best anti aging method for long lasting youth. The result is not permanent and must be repeated after a certain time. The older the more side effects there can be. Ideal for anyone who has really good bones and does not want to leave out the benefits of parties, alcohol and tanning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Dystopian, Xangsane and 3 others
great thread tag me in this kinda thing when you make more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
08849cd38d81308ef9a23f0326ad9c6b.png

• +1
What did you do for clear skin before?

• +1
What do you think of retin a , vit c+ferulic acid+Vit e for collagen? Also with normie skincare such as good diet little sun moisturizer etc

• +1
2,5k is a lot
Do you think you have to do this yearly?

• +1
What do you think of retin a , vit c+ferulic acid+Vit e for collagen?
ret (1st gen retinoid) a is bad imo, especially longterm and especially bc of the glow. If you want to use a retinoid use something with adapalene (3rd gen retinoid).

Vit C/e and so on is cope. Focus on getting a good cleaner -> micellar water to remove cleanser residues -> moisturizer. Adapalene could be applied in the evening before moisturizer.

For some people only washing one time in the evening with a gentle cleanser could be enough. Depends on your overall health/skin/climate and so on.

Also with normie skincare such as good diet little sun moisturizer etc
Skincare is always bonus. Read this, always focus on the basics first: https://looksmax.org/threads/stop-c...art-focusing-on-the-intrinsic-factors.651643/

2,5k is a lot
Do you think you have to do this yearly?
Nah, for me, these problems have developed largely due to bad habits. Also bad diet in the past and overall unhealthy lifestyle. Now everything is ideal (carnivore, a lot outside, sleep and so on).

imo 2 main reasons:
1. wrong facial expressions, this is very individual and requires you to look at all the facial muscles and their tasks, determine your problem and either change certain muscles through atrophy or hypertrophy.
2. To much or wrong tanning. Sun is not bad, provided you don't overdo it and adjust continuously. That is, you start to sunbathe in the spring and constantly increase your stay in the sun in your nation (dont go on vacation). Going to a hot place while europe is at 0° is very bad, your skin is used to the cold and you put it under the ultimate stress, no matter if you use the best sunscreen (zinc), your skin can not cope with it. Sunscreen is also bad, especially the normie ones, its better tan without anything for 30min a day and then dont be in the sun at all. Vacations are also cope, waste of cash and will fuck you over.

Last edited:
First of all. I have clear skin and for years not a single pimple on my face, only occasionally on the body, but very rarely and always when I have too much stress, sleep poorly or change skin care dramatically. I used to have medium acne on my face and body. On the face I have already removed my light acne scars (white dots?) through fruit acid treatments, on the body you can still see them. I still need to remove that in the near future, I think through fruit acid. Back to lasering:

My goal:
  • Youthful skin
  • shrinking of pores
  • elimination of all wrinkles
  • more collagen
  • firmer skin
paid around 2.5k for whole face at a local dermatologist (just find the best one at your city with high quality equipment)

The procedure:
  1. Got local anesthesia
  2. He lasered my face. I do not know exactly which lasers were used, but for the face a different strength was used as for wrinkles (obv a stronger one is needed here).
  3. After the treatment you have seen directly the strong crust formation. Everything was painless, but swelling has already started here.
  4. Now comes the most annoying part, the post-treatment of the face by me. Disinfect 3x a day, cream on it and bandage on it for 14 days. Throughout, a layer of fibrin has formed in most places of my face. I could not leave my apartment for the first week, do not have sex and although I have a fwb, I told her that I am now a few weeks not there, so she does not notice my "looksmax" (never tell foids your looksmaxes!). Of course I could not work either, have used up my vacation + home office. Food I have prepped, so I did not have to go shopping.
  5. So anyone who wants to do something like this needs to plan time for recovery. Depending on the intensity, you can not leave the house for at least 2 weeks, unless you want to go out like a mummy. After two weeks I stopped with the creams, my skin is still red (will last 4 to 8 weeks in most cases, can last to a year) and I can already classify the results, if something changes I will update it here. I am 1 month post lasering now.

The results:
  • Red and very sensitive skin (but this will go away). Why very? I used a cotton pad a few days ago to clean my skin and I fucked a bit of my skin, so at this point I had another open spot and now I have to disinfect and apply cream again. Good that I have not done it directly on my whole face. So be very careful, dont rub anything and ideally only wash with water, even better of course decalcified water or at least spray thermal water to minimize the negative effects of calc.
  • Firmer skin
  • No collagen increase. Stayed the same
  • Skin is soft, but bc of creams imo
  • Pores are the same size/worse bc of the creams.
  • wrinkles are gone, I hardly made any facial expressions during that time bc of the swelling also btw. The question is when will they come back and how much time I regained? Especially nasolabial wrinkles were very pronounced in me, they are gone now. When I laugh, it goes in much softer and when I relax, you no longer see the wrinkle.
  • Bonus: I have not showered my body or washed my hair for two weeks. I still have clear skin, it is only baby smooth/soft, the first 5 days i got slight outbreaks, but all healed in the second week. My hair got oily first too, after the second week they looked perfect, moisturized, a natural beautiful shine (as you want to achieve with products), and they felt healthier than ever. And I dont stinkt at all. So showering and shampoo is cope.

Would I do it again?
Yes. But it should be clear to everyone that this treatment only makes sense to tighten the skin, eliminate wrinkles, remove scars, etc., it is only a youthmaxx. It is imo the best anti aging method for long lasting youth. The result is not permanent and must be repeated after a certain time. The older the more side effects there can be. Ideal for anyone who has really good bones and does not want to leave out the benefits of parties, alcohol and tanning.
What do you think would change in your skin if you did the procedure a second time?