My last and final plan to change my face (attractiveness, beauty, health, etc...)

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
After two months of being in an Incels' forum and doing my own hard research, I was able to conclude and collect certain things which led me to the creation and development of this powerful plan to change my face in every way (generally speaking).

Starting point: Medicals
At the time of digging my own rabbit hole or start planting something that will bear fruit, I needed a starting point, or an overview of my problem (so to speak) and I called this "medicals", this is everyone problem that is a promoter or producer to your other problems which needs to be fixed (medically) before starting, what do I mean by this? Well yes, if we take the example of the Tongue-tie this fucking tissue could literally (in the worst case) be giving us most of our problems: postural problems, TMJ, ADHD, Brain fogginess, anxiety, etc. And as we already know, everything in our body is connected, so it's possible that this is related to many other problems... So, you know the answer... yes, you need to fix it first to fix all these problems before you start.

Tongue-Tie
I currently have a Tongue-Tie which is preventing me from having a real suction against the palate when Mewing (I feel like that tissue is too tight generating a type of constriction and pain), it limits my ability to maintain a good oral posture, affecting my facial growth, it's giving me a lot of mental fogginess / blurring, body misalignment and bad posture from head-to-toe, etc... Just this fucking simple tissue is producing sooooo many base problems that I should fix before I start. So, I'm seriously thinking about going to a Maxfac or a doctor specialized in ties to be able to release it and receive a treatment before / after surgery (Lingual frenulectomy).

My Tongue-Tie when I lift the tip of my tongue (or pronounce the letter “N”).

Opening the jaws as wide as possible and trying to touch the front (or back) of the palate with the tip of the tongue without moving the jaw.

Cross-bite
Currently I also have a cross-bite with the middle line deviated (note in the attached image) and I thought to fix it with braces, but I think my bite is due to my asymmetric upper jaw (?) I should get some CBCT's of my skull to find out, and if not, then I would get braces (if my upper jaw is not asymmetrical and need to fix that first, how? I have no idea), this has not given me as many problems as the Tie, but from time-to-time I have problems with chewing, and I bite my tongue (unintentionally), I guess it's because my bite isn't centered. I also think that the asymmetry of my middle/lower-third is due to my cross-bite.

After I've done both treatments (especially Tongue-Tie first) I will start going to Myofunctional Therapies and see Dr. Sandra Kahn or Mike Mew (but he doesn't get online consultations until January 2023, and I can't wait too much) to get a Blackpilled plan and be able to follow it A-Z in order to guide the growth and development of my face.

So, once I have successfully done both treatments and have started my Myofunctional Therapies to continue with the plan, now yes... I will start implementing certain Soft & Hardmaxes (possibly) to said plan.

Plan: Softmaxes & Hardmaxes
Once I start receiving my Myofunctional Therapies and have obtained MyoBrace® (Oral Motor Functions-corrector), now yes, I will begin to implement little-by-little and add certain Soft & Hardmaxes over time. Doing things like Mewing or Thumb-pulling could still work at my age (15-years-old) since my bones are still very small, but they are very strong and I have too much bone malleability (greater bone remodeling), this is the list of things I will do:

Softmaxes:
  • Mewing. I'll start trying again today, although I think I'll fail again because of my Tongue-Tie
  • Correct body alignment, balance my Atlas and my dental arch (proper head position) & Posture. I will do some exercises to fully align my body
  • "Mouth-guarding" or "Kappa-chewing" gently (I have no idea if I should do it with the incisors or the molars) to develop the musculature and give space to said bone when there is bone remodeling, so that it expands laterally. Here, I leave my observations/concerns in the thread from @alriodai: (https://looksmax.org/threads/just-bought-a-mouthguard-for-kappa-chewing.573251/post-9363529) I'm still swollen as shit, I look like a fucking blowfish, LOL (I think it's not normal anymore)
  • Increase my fiber intake and diet based on hard foods + Mouth-guarding to develop the lateral part of the mandible
  • Reset my breathing patterns to release all tension. Bones exist as a tensegrity structure, which means that when there is no extra stress on the system the bones should naturally return to their positions.
  • Prioritize and maximize my hormone production: DHT/T, GH, etc... and acquire enough K2 and D3 so that there is an increase in bone mass and bone remodeling.
Hardmaxes:
  • Honestly, I will not do any other Hardmax other than the treatment and surgical procedure of my Tongue-tie and cross-bite. I'll just do Face-pulling with Bimax protaction, could cause me a CCWr (?) (https://www.forwardontics.com/bow.html). I theorize that using this Face-puller + Mouth-guarding + Suction-Hold Mewing could completely cause a CCWr (I don't know, it would be a matter of testing), now imagine if I do all this together with Weightlifting, I will literally be replacing Lefort or Bimax for free, without risks and more effective (probably). I'll have to see Dr. Sandra Kahn and ask her about this.
So, this would be my plan so simple (not so) and definitive to really change the position of my bones, grow and develop my face forward and have a good facial structure, I want to take advantage of all my potential, as I already mentioned, so I have many things to do... If you get some doubts, I will try to solve them and if you want to add something or solve my doubts and correct me in certain things, go ahead!

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian and alriodai
All cope beside the bimax. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: callisto, noprogressno, Win and 3 others
  • Honestly, I will not do any other Hardmax other than the treatment and surgical procedure of my Tongue-tie and cross-bite. I'll just do Face-pulling with Bimax protaction, could cause me a CCWr (?) (https://www.forwardontics.com/bow.html). I theorize that using this Face-puller + Mouth-guarding + Suction-Hold Mewing could completely cause a CCWr (I don't know, it would be a matter of testing), now imagine if I do all this together with Weightlifting, I will literally be replacing Lefort or Bimax for free, without risks and more effective (probably). I'll have to see Dr. Sandra Kahn and ask her about this.
The problem with face pulling is how you'll pull the upper maxilla forward instead of simply slightly rotating it or getting lateral MSE like expansion like I did with hard mewing.

MLF3 says hi
2119874_9DD17FE2-B66B-49AE-9419-1F38CEAB1FB7.png

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Tagging the most Knowledgeable, as always:
@enchanted_elixir @ChristianChad @Acromegaly_Chad @mvp2v1 @deadlock @alriodai @letmeon @AscendingHero @optimisticzoomer @Seth Walsh

All cope beside the bimax. Good luck
You didn't read a single word, I won't be getting Bimax, I theorized a way to replace that procedure with simple things to pull forward our jaws.

• JFL
Reactions: maneg1 and Deleted member 18840
You didn't read a single word, I won't be getting Bimax, I theorized a way to replace that procedure with simple things to pull forward our jaws.
Good luck bhaijan. Tagging a member that may help you cope with face pulling
@nelson

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
The problem with face pulling is how you'll pull the upper maxilla forward instead of simply slightly rotating it or getting lateral MSE like expansion like I did with hard mewing.

MLF3 says hi
And what do you think about my theory? It could be completed following what you attached (MLF3), right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
And what do you think about my theory? It could be completed following what you attached (MLF3), right?
MLF3 is Modified Lefort 3. I haven't tried face pulling but what I've noticed from VERY HARD mewing was lateral zygomatic arches' prominence gains. No front malar or undereye gains.

How do you think you'll pull the upper maxilla with hard facepulling?

• +1

results of 10 months of face pulling and mewing for this guy
his eye area changed, his nose, his philtrum, his jaw, his zygos so no surgery,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, untouchable_coper and ascension!
  • +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
You will never replicate the effect of bimax without surgery. This theory of yours is delusional.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and RIPPED IRL
You will never replicate the effect of bimax without surgery. This theory of yours is delusional.
Explain why not.

Bimax is cope. It only fixes recessed lower maxilla and does nothing for the upper. It also improves the mandible. Recessed cheekbones, paranasal and infras will stay behind. This is why people don't ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Explain why not.
Because you cannot change your fucking bone structure through some retarded shit like "face pulling", especially as an adult. Your bone development is complete. Only way to alter it now is by physically breaking and moving it.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Because you cannot change your fucking bone structure through some retarded shit like "face pulling", especially as an adult. Your bone development is complete. Only way to alter it now is by physically breaking and moving it.
Another nigger who didn't even read or understand my post, I'M 15 YEARS OLD.

Hard mewing is all you need. There is no easy solution to this crap. I have been looking for a while. The only good solution is hard mewing and a good chewing routine. Especially at your age. If u can do orthotropic treatment that would help. That’s all.

• +1
Hard mewing is all you need. There is no easy solution to this crap. I have been looking for a while. The only good solution is hard mewing and a good chewing routine. Especially at your age. If u can do orthotropic treatment that would help. That’s all.
And can I really do hard mewing having my tongue-tie? What do you mean by "a good chewing routine? Could you give me an example? Why would Orthotropics work benefit me?

I've had my tongue tie cut when my surgeon done my genio, it depends on how severe your TT is. Some people can live their whole lives with tt and not have a problem. For me it was mild but still got it done, i do feel that putting my tongue on my palate is easier but its not a huge change

also i gotta laugh at you thinking you can alter your bone by doing face pulling jfl

MLF3 says hi
That pic is bullshit

Good luck bhaijan. Tagging a member that may help you cope with face pulling
@nelson
Lol tfu bro

OP sub to my youtube Luke's Looksmax Lab I'm going to make content that will help you

Lol tfu bro

OP sub to my youtube Luke's Looksmax Lab I'm going to make content that will help you
Help me Looksmax my Teenages through PM's! Please. 😅

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
have u started facepulling?
i'm also 15y old but IDK if it's safe...
isn't it literally gonna give you an overbite since you are only pushing the maxilla forward and not the mandible too?

have u started facepulling?
i'm also 15y old but IDK if it's safe...
isn't it literally gonna give you an overbite since you are only pushing the maxilla forward and not the mandible too?
When you expand the maxilla the mandible follows.

Unfortunately any natural ways of increasing your hormones would only give a slight insignificant increase not enough to induce bone growth

Pharmaceutical hormones like pharmaceutical growth hormone igf-1 testosterone is the only way to significantly increase your hormones to the point of bone growth

//Thomas DOM

After two months of being in an Incels' forum and doing my own hard research, I was able to conclude and collect certain things which led me to the creation and development of this powerful plan to change my face in every way (generally speaking).

Starting point: Medicals
At the time of digging my own rabbit hole or start planting something that will bear fruit, I needed a starting point, or an overview of my problem (so to speak) and I called this "medicals", this is everyone problem that is a promoter or producer to your other problems which needs to be fixed (medically) before starting, what do I mean by this? Well yes, if we take the example of the Tongue-tie this fucking tissue could literally (in the worst case) be giving us most of our problems: postural problems, TMJ, ADHD, Brain fogginess, anxiety, etc. And as we already know, everything in our body is connected, so it's possible that this is related to many other problems... So, you know the answer... yes, you need to fix it first to fix all these problems before you start.

Tongue-Tie
I currently have a Tongue-Tie which is preventing me from having a real suction against the palate when Mewing (I feel like that tissue is too tight generating a type of constriction and pain), it limits my ability to maintain a good oral posture, affecting my facial growth, it's giving me a lot of mental fogginess / blurring, body misalignment and bad posture from head-to-toe, etc... Just this fucking simple tissue is producing sooooo many base problems that I should fix before I start. So, I'm seriously thinking about going to a Maxfac or a doctor specialized in ties to be able to release it and receive a treatment before / after surgery (Lingual frenulectomy).

My Tongue-Tie when I lift the tip of my tongue (or pronounce the letter “N”).

Opening the jaws as wide as possible and trying to touch the front (or back) of the palate with the tip of the tongue without moving the jaw.

Cross-bite
Currently I also have a cross-bite with the middle line deviated (note in the attached image) and I thought to fix it with braces, but I think my bite is due to my asymmetric upper jaw (?) I should get some CBCT's of my skull to find out, and if not, then I would get braces (if my upper jaw is not asymmetrical and need to fix that first, how? I have no idea), this has not given me as many problems as the Tie, but from time-to-time I have problems with chewing, and I bite my tongue (unintentionally), I guess it's because my bite isn't centered. I also think that the asymmetry of my middle/lower-third is due to my cross-bite.

After I've done both treatments (especially Tongue-Tie first) I will start going to Myofunctional Therapies and see Dr. Sandra Kahn or Mike Mew (but he doesn't get online consultations until January 2023, and I can't wait too much) to get a Blackpilled plan and be able to follow it A-Z in order to guide the growth and development of my face.

So, once I have successfully done both treatments and have started my Myofunctional Therapies to continue with the plan, now yes... I will start implementing certain Soft & Hardmaxes (possibly) to said plan.

Plan: Softmaxes & Hardmaxes
Once I start receiving my Myofunctional Therapies and have obtained MyoBrace® (Oral Motor Functions-corrector), now yes, I will begin to implement little-by-little and add certain Soft & Hardmaxes over time. Doing things like Mewing or Thumb-pulling could still work at my age (15-years-old) since my bones are still very small, but they are very strong and I have too much bone malleability (greater bone remodeling), this is the list of things I will do:

Softmaxes:
  • Mewing. I'll start trying again today, although I think I'll fail again because of my Tongue-Tie
  • Correct body alignment, balance my Atlas and my dental arch (proper head position) & Posture. I will do some exercises to fully align my body
  • "Mouth-guarding" or "Kappa-chewing" gently (I have no idea if I should do it with the incisors or the molars) to develop the musculature and give space to said bone when there is bone remodeling, so that it expands laterally. Here, I leave my observations/concerns in the thread from @alriodai: (https://looksmax.org/threads/just-bought-a-mouthguard-for-kappa-chewing.573251/post-9363529) I'm still swollen as shit, I look like a fucking blowfish, LOL (I think it's not normal anymore)
  • Increase my fiber intake and diet based on hard foods + Mouth-guarding to develop the lateral part of the mandible
  • Reset my breathing patterns to release all tension. Bones exist as a tensegrity structure, which means that when there is no extra stress on the system the bones should naturally return to their positions.
  • Prioritize and maximize my hormone production: DHT/T, GH, etc... and acquire enough K2 and D3 so that there is an increase in bone mass and bone remodeling.
Hardmaxes:
So, this would be my plan so simple (not so) and definitive to really change the position of my bones, grow and develop my face forward and have a good facial structure, I want to take advantage of all my potential, as I already mentioned, so I have many things to do... If you get some doubts, I will try to solve them and if you want to add something or solve my doubts and correct me in certain things, go ahead!

how its going ur thumb pulling