My Last Post: Permanently Ban @cocainecowboy

I agree with you, I get if your gonna post on here you pretty much have to expect your gonna get negative comments and feedback, and then if you brag about have 17 lays when most people here can't get laid it's not going to go down well, the thing that bothered me the most though is after he said he tried to kill himself people were still just joking
Maybe it's just my way of thinking but that seem wrong
people were joking because the reason for him to do suicide was so small. there are people who go through much worse and don't do it although everyone is different but its hard to find empathy when you are considering suicide because you are fat and don't even try to lose weight.

imagine

a busy indian engineer at a premier job in london writing this autistic rambling

26344 d7f18776623aecfb2fc6dea39e555794

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, turkproducer, Gazzamogga and 4 others
I agree with you, I get if your gonna post on here you pretty much have to expect your gonna get negative comments and feedback, and then if you brag about have 17 lays when most people here can't get laid it's not going to go down well, the thing that bothered me the most though is after he said he tried to kill himself people were still just joking
Maybe it's just my way of thinking but that seem wrong
If u lurk incels.is then may be u noticed thread i made almost one month ago. One guy from my country i knew a little bit told me he is gonna kill himself that day, i called for police, had a lot of problems because of that, my parents were furious and do u know how my soft heart was paid off? This guy didnt do anything to himself. Literally people killing empathy in some of very few good people left in this world. Im not gonna repeat this mistake anymore.
Anyways he and cocaine are losers, two losers met each other. One boosts his ego bragging, asking about rates in hope to get positive feedback and second is boosting his ego by sitting here all day long, bullying others and calling them subhumans to feel better.

In one i agree with cocaine, we arent sure he even tried to kill himself, im visiting hospital pretty often and its not hard to go there, take pic as proof of "suicide" and post here and leave in order to make people feel guilty. Without evidence we cant never tell that its 100% truth. Its internet and i experienced it one month ago when i tried to save depressed guy and i got to know that i only made joke from myself in a front of police (from 3 cities)...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, Deleted member 2581, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, DidntRead and Dicklet.4.3
@Gaia262 send me 500 GBP in BTC and I promise on my life I will never make one post ever again on this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, DidntRead, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
I would gladly look like him if I made 7 figures Fml some people don’t know how good they have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Reminder no one actually read this now commit rope fgt :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SayNoToRotting and Dicklet.4.3
Read every single letter

@Gaia262 send me 500 GBP in BTC and I promise on my life I will never make one post ever again on this website
@Gaia262 if you REALLY want me not posting again, i'm ded srs about this offer. you have 24 hours to decide. you wire me 500 quid worth of btc and i will never post again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Titbot and Deleted member 2810
@cocainecowboy only told him the truth.

Most people here should be dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 685, SHARK and 2 others
Cringe at dedicating hours for him on this thread you worthless little loser

go outside or something

quit worrying about some fat subhuman rightfully getting bullied after spamming his pics all over the forum and bragging about his slays

Tremendous respect to you OP

ban him hes a mad fuck

@Gaia262 since it's impossible to message you (either you put me on ignore or turned PMs off), but I assume you're reading this thread while being logged out

here is my BTC address: 3J1D7iiB28LZNbgyVY1739ftv9JNgC11ZC

offer stands till tomorrow this time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Gaia just know if you give money to anyone on here you are a cuck

Gaia just know if you give money to anyone on here you are a cuck
it's an easy, quick and smart choice for him to achieve his purpose and if what he wrote is true about his economical status, it's nothing to him

I think londonville faked it tbh

• +1
@cocainecowboy did nothing wrong

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Avoidant and Deleted member 2486
it's an easy, quick and smart choice for him to achieve his purpose and if what he wrote is true about his economical status, it's nothing to him
what if you take his money but still don't leave this site?

I think londonville faked it tbh

I also do.

Woke up after taking 80 pills but has his phone ? Jfl

The video where he slit his wrists looked fake

I think it was all staged for attention, why would he make a thread here and not be with his family ?

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
what if you take his money but still don't leave this site?
since he makes 7 figures its a risk he can take

but i have no reason to lie. i will gladly redirect my attention elsewhere (with enough incentive ;) )

I also do.

I think it was all staged for attention, why would he make a thread here and not be with his family ?
Yup as soon as he said 80 pills I knew it was bullshit. I cant even eat 80 skittles jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2810
GIve him a temporary ban

lol you are extorting him

i wish i was curry

I thought London was that fat dude that slays on tinder.

I was keen to see how he could derail that train.

i piss in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
I also do.

Yeah 80 sleeping pills will kill you. You won't wake up in hospital a few hours later and be able to create a thread on a website you navigated to with your phone. 80 sleeping pills will have you knocked out for days if they don't kill you. When you wake up you will be so dazed that you wouldn't be able to locate or pick up a phone.
Yeah 80 sleeping pills will kill you. You won't wake up in hospital a few hours later and be able to create a thread on a website you navigated to with your phone. 80 sleeping pills will have you knocked out for days if they don't kill you. When you wake up you will be so dazed that you wouldn't be able to locate or pick up a phone.
This is including every sleeping pill I know. 80 benzos would probably kill you even though they're hard to OD on alone. Zolpidem/Zopiclone again could kill you easily if you take 80, and you'd be dizzy for a few days. Atypical Antipsychotics aren't even sleeping pills but that's what I assume he OD'd on. You can get Quetiapine tabs as low as 30mg and as high as 300mg.

Either he's exaggerating the amount of pills he took, or he took 80x 30mg Quetiapines which would make you all retarded at 2400mg and you'd be unable to speak without seeming like you have tardive dyskinesia for a few days. But he still would be able to post this after waking up from 2400mg Quetiapine, it'd just take a lot of effort to go and make the post.

It's hard to understand what sleeping pill you can take eighty tablets of, and wake up and create a whole thread and reply to replies on it, straight after you wake up from your blackout. 80x 30mg Quetiapines is the only case where I think it's possible. 80x 0.5mg clonazepam would have you asleep for the best part of 5-8 days. I slept 2 days when I took 6mg kpin and I didn't even OD, I just fell asleep, and they kicked in and kept me asleep for a long time.

This is including every sleeping pill I know. 80 benzos would probably kill you even though they're hard to OD on alone. Zolpidem/Zopiclone again could kill you easily if you take 80, and you'd be dizzy for a few days. Atypical Antipsychotics aren't even sleeping pills but that's what I assume he OD'd on. You can get Quetiapine tabs as low as 30mg and as high as 300mg.

Either he's exaggerating the amount of pills he took, or he took 80x 30mg Quetiapines which would make you all retarded at 2400mg and you'd be unable to speak without seeming like you have tardive dyskinesia for a few days. But he still would be able to post this after waking up from 2400mg Quetiapine, it'd just take a lot of effort to go and make the post.

It's hard to understand what sleeping pill you can take eighty tablets of, and wake up and create a whole thread and reply to replies on it, straight after you wake up from your blackout. 80x 30mg Quetiapines is the only case where I think it's possible. 80x 0.5mg clonazepam would have you asleep for the best part of 5-8 days. I slept 2 days when I took 6mg kpin and I didn't even OD, I just fell asleep, and they kicked in and kept me asleep for a long time.
The oxygen mask leads me to believe he took benzos and/or opiates though. Because for what other reason would you need an oxygen mask other than for fear of respiratory depression and shutdown. 80 pills of any opiate or benzo even in their lowest dose per pill seems pretty lethal though. If his respiratory system was about to shutdown, how could he make this thread? I'd be focusing on surviving/dying because you wouldn't have the capacity to focus on anything extraneous, let alone move.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 2810
Can you imagine if LondonVille met undisputed. Holy shit.

Honestly after seeing @cocainecowboy messages. They werent extreme or the worst ones. Tho those comments on when he cut himself might go too far imo. But it was probably a fake pic bcs his arms looked very skinny in it. Which i can understand why he roasted him.

Anyway i think we can all agree LondonVille is mentally ill and if someone else received those messages from cocaine cowboy they would not give a shit. If Anything they would be motivated to lose weight and show this guy wrong.

It is fucked up that LondonVille tried to kill himself and i wish him all the best in the future. But if we sit here and blaim cocainecowboy for it all is just disingeniosus. LondonVille might also have alot of IRL problems.

You would be lying to yourself if you blamed it all on him

Also besides that 80 sleeping pills will kill you 100% guaranteed. Or atleast let you sleep along time. Which is suspicious...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 2486 and x30001

The oxygen mask leads me to believe he took benzos and/or opiates though. Because for what other reason would you need an oxygen mask other than for fear of respiratory depression and shutdown. 80 pills of any opiate or benzo even in their lowest dose per pill seems pretty lethal though. If his respiratory system was about to shutdown, how could he make this thread? I'd be focusing on surviving/dying because you wouldn't have the capacity to focus on anything extraneous, let alone move.

Also doesn't look like he took this photo himself. Doesn't look like a selfie at all. Both shoulders pinned back on the bed. His eyes aren't looking into the camera or even anywhere near the device taking the shot. He looks unbeknownst to anyone taking the photo.

And if someone took the photo for him (his family????). They made the thread for him? Or they gave him his/his parents phone back, to login to looksmax and make a thread where he'd reply and upload the picture which he didn't even take himself?

• +1
CocaineCowboy actions should not be condone at all, and I think the temporary ban was justified. But it is stratosphere level retarded to put the whole blame on him and to not realize that LondonVille is probably mentally ill.

A few comments from one unknown user online should not push any sane individual to attempted suicide, no matter the amount of harshness laid in the tone.
The comments shouldn’t even affect him considering the number of his claimed lays (17!! He laycount mog me, mines weren’t fat tho) he’s gotten despite his shape, he obviously has people who love him and the validation to continue pushing.

Why kill your self for something that reversal, why not even try to make bodily improvements before deciding it’s the end? Why make a post about your attempted suicide immediately after regaining consciousness, like you wanted to seek some 13 reasons why tape tier revenge?

LondonVille is mentally unstable, nobody knew that before, not even cocainecowboy, but now we know. The best thing we can do for him is to advice him to get off this site, advice him to continue seeking help, and kindly encourage him to lose weight

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 2581, x30001 and 2 others
kokenboi take more koken :feelsyay:

View attachment 149854
Also doesn't look like he took this photo himself. Doesn't look like a selfie at all. Both shoulders pinned back on the bed. His eyes aren't looking into the camera or even anywhere near
Lmao bro you can’t even see half of his shoulders. And how can he look dead at the camera with that thing over his canthus. It’s definitely a selfie, you couldn’t get a more vertical photo that’s that close from a second person

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 2846
Lmao bro you can’t even see half of his shoulders. And how can he look dead at the camera with that thing over his canthus
I see his neck and shoulders flat on the bed and don't see either of his arms raised, and don't see any other signs that his arms are raised above him through the rest of his body posture. That's just what I see. Maybe he managed to take a selfie while making it look like he definitely didn't take a selfie, but wouldn't that be a lot harder than just taking a selfie where there's 1 indication from the picture itself, that he took a selfie?

I see his neck and shoulders flat on the bed and don't see either of his arms raised, and don't see any other signs that his arms are raised above him through the rest of his body posture. That's just what I see. Maybe he managed to take a selfie while making it look like he definitely didn't take a selfie, but wouldn't that be a lot harder than just taking a selfie where there's 1 indication from the picture itself, that he took a selfie?
Based on the photo you provided neither his arms or half of his shoulders are visible. Then again I’m on mobile

CocaineCowboy actions should not be condone at all, and I think the temporary ban was justified. But it is stratosphere level retarded to put the whole blame on him and to not realize that LondonVille is probably mentally ill.

A few comments from one unknown user online should not push any sane individual to attempted suicide, no matter the amount of harshness laid in the tone.
The comments shouldn’t even affect him considering the number of his claimed lays (17!! He laycount mog me, mines weren’t fat tho) he’s gotten despite his shape, he obviously has people who love him and the validation to continue pushing.

Why kill your self for something that reversal, why not even try to make bodily improvements before deciding it’s the end? Why make a post about your attempted suicide immediately after regaining consciousness, like you wanted to seek some 13 reasons why tape tier revenge?

LondonVille is mentally unstable, nobody knew that before, not even cocainecowboy, but now we know. The best thing we can do for him is to advice him to get off this site, advice him to continue seeking help, and kindly encourage him to lose weight
He lay count mogs me too and I didn't get laid at all when I was fat and overdosed. In my life back then, things like that didn't go hand in hand at all. Maybe he's lying about his laycount. Maybe he's lying about other things. He's obviously mentally I'll and I hope he gets better.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
there isnt even a door in the way of @cocainecowboy walking into your head to remain there permanently, rent free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and DidntRead
He lay count mogs me too and I didn't get laid at all when I was fat and overdosed. In my life back then, things like that didn't go hand in hand at all. Maybe he's lying about his laycount. Maybe he's lying about other things. He's obviously mentally I'll and I hope he gets better.

He posted proof, videos, etc.

Thanks
But no I wasn’t lying just niche game
I don’t see why anyone should get banned on this site if it means anything. It’s about personal responsibility

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro, if someone lurk this forum for at least 24h then would know how this forum looks like. I dont take anything seriously here because most of users are either trolls or mentally ill... He should be aware he will get critical comments when he posts his pics 24/7 and claims to have fucked 17 girls where most users here struggle to get one
Not saying cocainecowboy behaviour was okay, because surely it wasnt and i have a few problems with him too but this guy should be aware that some people can be like that and world isnt disneyland.
Cope. The bullying IRL is 100 times worse than anything on this forum. If I don't like what someone says I can just close the website or block them lol, wtf does bullying here even mean.

Normies are 10 times more ruthless and mentally ill than anyone on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Cope. The bullying IRL is 100 times worse than anything on this forum. If I don't like what someone says I can just close the website or block them lol, wtf does bullying here even mean.

Cyberbullying isn't real jfl
I don't get the big deal over this

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2810, Arkantos and 3 others

He didn't put the whole blame on him. He was mainly accusing him of deliberately verbally abusing him, while knowing his mental status.

Why people cry so much on @cocainecowboy? he is just telling truths lmao at this forum

Normies tend to backstab and be passive aggressive. I’m not denying they’re worse but they’re less explicit which means it can be harder to spot right away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846