My latina friend said this to me (Indians don't enter!)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Screenshot 20220104 044719

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Why you still fw that puta, bro? She’s made for the highway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Why you still fw that puta, bro? She’s made for the highway.
I've known her since 2011 or something, I met her on Twitter. I'm not interested in her in any way.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6403
I've known her since 2011 or something, I met her on Twitter. I'm not interested in her in any way.
>got the whatsapp of a chick from twitter

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Michael Myers
you got female friends? mogs me, is she hot?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Michael Myers
>got the whatsapp of a chick from twitter
Yeah I hadn't spoken to her for years but I remembered her @ and then I wondered what she was up to and we reconnected basically. Then I got her number. I also have the number of another girl whom I met on Twitter as well, she is Balkan. She is a unicorn because she likes curries. She's only had 3 boyfriends in total and all 3 were South Asians but not Pakistanis though. Anyway I'm not interested in either of them. :feelshah:
you got female friends? mogs me, is she hot?
Online female friends, so it doesn't count. She's actually a landwhale (if you're reading this, sis, I apologize) but she has an above average face. Would be considered hot by other guys if she was thinner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and koalendo
Yeah I hadn't spoken to her for years but I remembered her @ and then I wondered what she was up to and we reconnected basically. Then I got her number. I also have the number of another girl whom I met on Twitter as well, she is Balkan. She is a unicorn because she likes curries. She's only had 3 boyfriends in total and all 3 were South Asians but not Pakistanis though. Anyway I'm not interested in either of them. :feelshah:

Online female friends, so it doesn't count. She's actually a landwhale (if you're reading this, sis, I apologize) but she has an above average face. Would be considered hot by other guys if she was thinner.
>balkan who dates curries
I didn't know we existed in that part of europe tbh. Anyways make irl female friends dude, it will redpill you

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
that's why she's your friend and not gf

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Michael Myers and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
She lives in the UK. :lul: And no thanks I don't want to befriend degenerates. :p

I'm not interested in her. :hnghn::hnghn:
FUARK WHERE IS SHE, DOES SHE DATE 5'5 BENGALIS?!

• JFL
Damn, must really suck to be curry and bald

So far all her boyfriends were either fully Mexicans or half Mexican and half white. She likes men with light skin and dark hair. She herself is more on the browner side of latinas.
I'm 100% serious. I rarely am interested in girls (strong no homo).
Damn, must really suck to be curry and bald
No, just sucks being unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
So far all her boyfriends were either fully Mexicans or half Mexican and half white. She likes men with light skin and dark hair. She herself is more on the browner side of latinas.

I'm 100% serious. I rarely am interested in girls (strong no homo).

No, just sucks being unattractive.
I thought the balkan one is the one who dates pajeets? Over for me, I'm not lightskin

She lives in the UK. :lul: And no thanks I don't want to befriend degenerates. :p

I'm not interested in her. :hnghn::hnghn:
EE women like Indians and Curries as a whole tbh.
Also your friend had the balls to basically be racist to you about your own fucking race JFL at her and women

all Slavic women are open to south Asian males no exception speaking from exp here

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

all Slavic women are open to south Asian males no exception speaking from exp here

Also your friend had the balls to basically be racist to you about your own fucking race JFL at her and women
I've read EE women are open to south asians since there aren't negative stereotypes about them, but I never was too sure about that.

I only knew 1 russian girl - like fresh off the boat, when I was 16. She winked at me in class and I got nervous and looked away lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pics of the curry guy?

I thought the balkan one is the one who dates pajeets? Over for me, I'm not lightskin
Yes, the Balkan one does. The Latina likes lightskin guys (but not curries).
that's just a way to cope for your subhumanity
Not really.. she thought I was hot. And then called me cute a few times. (First and only time I showed her my face)
Yeah, you know how Latinas are... they are savages. I think @kjsbdfiusdf can confirm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I've read EE women are open to south asians since there aren't negative stereotypes about them, but I never was too sure about that.

I only knew 1 russian girl - like fresh off the boat, when I was 16. She winked at me in class and I got nervous and looked away lmao
From what I have seen south Asian males struggle with women everywhere but in EE they actually slay in not even joking Slavic women love them

joke is they hate black guys lol 😂

so if your avoid EE at all costs but if your Curry or gook they love you. Basically switch around the race hierarchy we have in the west so instead of it being white then black then ethnics and out of ethnics south Asian being bottom and East Asian, well in EE and EVEN WESTERN Slavic women it’s white then Latino/Curry/gook then other ethnics then blacks on bottom

Funny how it’s a complete role reversal

• Woah

Not really.. she thought I was hot. And then called me cute a few times. (First and only time I showed her my face)

Yeah, you know how Latinas are... they are savages. I think @kjsbdfiusdf can confirm.
Plz I want to date the balkan one.... send her my way... What do her curry bfs even look like?
From what I have seen south Asian males struggle with women everywhere but in EE they actually slay in not even joking Slavic women love them

joke is they hate black guys lol 😂

so if your avoid EE at all costs but if your Curry or gook they love you. Basically switch around the race hierarchy we have in the west so instead of it being white then black then ethnics and out of ethnics south Asian being bottom and East Asian, well in EE and EVEN WESTERN Slavic women it’s white then Latino/Curry/gook then other ethnics then blacks on bottom

Funny how it’s a complete role reversal
Yeah gooks do well in EE too. Lifefuel tbh, need to EE max

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

does she like mixed race (mullatos) guys when you say lightskin is that what you mean? Or do you mean white guys and ethnics with light skin

Plz I want to date the balkan one.... send her my way... What do her curry bfs even look like?

As I said simple rule to slay in EE is simply don’t be Slavic or black and it should be EZ mode

Tbh black guys do well in Poland and Russia and some Balkan nations but that’s about it they are Truecel tier same status as Indian men in the west in 90% of EE nations whislt Indians have status of BBC in the west in EE

It’s over for Slavic women in EE. I send my condolences

Wait, you're also from the UK right? She used to live in Scotland a few years then moved to London. Her current boyfriend is Tamil. She says the only unattractive thing about him is his height, as they're the same height. She's 178cm.
does she like mixed race guys when you say lightskin is that what you mean? Or do you mean white guys and ethnics with light skin
No like, guys with white skin and dark hair. I showed her a picture of a Japanese Chad and she said "why is he so attractive." Or just Spanish guys, that sort of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur