My leanmaxx diet..

pov: you broke and blame the jews for not having money for a grill
Bro its fucking 200 euros nigga explains it like its some 5k super technology :lul::lul::lul::lul: thought it was some super expensive shit but then you wouldn't be able to afford that. Overexaggerate it even more faggot

Bro its fucking 200 euros nigga explains it like its some 5k super technology :lul::lul::lul::lul: thought it was some super expensive shit but then you wouldn't be able to afford that. Overexaggerate it even more faggot
Depends on the type.

That's why I called you broke, retard. The irony.

Depends on the type.

That's why I called you broke, retard. The irony.
I haven't heard of that shit before. I meann i can buy it but idgaf and i dont know what that shit is, i'll stick to the tradition ig

Also keep copingg youll never live in a country like switzerland, keep coping in ur third world shithole "ohh bro i got the ninja grill bro hahaha bro your broke haha" nigga you fucking live in a third world shithole, kys

I haven't heard of that shit before. I meann i can buy it but idgaf and i dont know what that shit is, i'll stick to the tradition ig

Also keep copingg youll never live in a country like switzerland, keep coping in ur third world shithole "ohh bro i got the ninja grill bro hahaha bro your broke haha" nigga you fucking live in a third world shithole, kys
I think you need a bit of diving.

pov: you broke and blame the jews for not having money for a grill
you stupid nigger do the number of grills you have give you a sense of purpose? fyi i have a grill but dont use it

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
STEAK & BUTTER

2 boiled eggs

1,5 liters of milk

2 long girthy thick huge bananas

that's it, it mogs?

Are you preparing to do this?

• JFL
STEAK & BUTTER

2 boiled eggs

1,5 liters of milk

2 long girthy thick huge bananas

that's it, it mogs?
Why only 2 eggs?

• +1
hes the only one that does this type of disgusting bullshit nobody else does, mike adrianos brain is way too fried dopamine receptors he resorts to these disgusting shit
Respect my GOAT 😤 it's fun asking Hinge foids to puke on my dick during my Chadfish experiments jfl they get so confused

• JFL
  • +1
I cook eggs in olive oil is that good bhai
Yeah fella.
Put Extra virgin olive oil over cooked steaks and grilled chicken with some Maldon sea salt and lemon juice