My legs are so short and my torso so long [IT'S OVER]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
What even causes such a subhuman condition. At least I am not manlet with short legs AND short torso, but its still ogre. Like this:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Thanks, this post helped me improve my looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, bassfreak, kota and 1 other person
brutal proportionspill

I don't really see what you could do about it other than LL tbh bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shubham4894, Deleted member 2810 and KrissKross
Thanks, this post helped me improve my looks.
STFU. This is in the right category as it is to do with ideal proportions. Now keep crying for me....
brutal proportionspill

I don't really see what you could do about it other than LL tbh bro
True. TIL that leg lengthening is not just for manlets, but for proportion cels too.
But imagine if Michael Phelps (6'4) got LL, he'd cross into the "too tall realm". We cannot win tbh, fuck this gay earth. It's rigged.

What even causes such a subhuman condition. At least I am not manlet with short legs AND short torso, but its still ogre. Like this:
View attachment 151434
you should be happy of your condition because if you underwent a LL, you could ascend with the perfect body ratios.

you should be happy of your condition because if you underwent a LL, you could ascend with the perfect body ratios.
I want your head on a pike for that comment. LL is no joke.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
That’s one of the untalked about problems with being ethnic, you got short legs and an unproportinate body overall. That is why Northern Europeans are considered attractive, they are tall but proportionate.

That’s one of the untalked about problems with being ethnic, you got short legs and an unproportinate body overall. That is why Northern Europeans are considered attractive, they are tall but proportionate.
? He's Jewish. Presumably Ashkenazi. That makes him mostly European genetically speaking.

? He's Jewish. Presumably Ashkenazi. That makes him mostly European genetically speaking.
Correct, but I am not Ashkenazi, I am Litvak. But Phelps is white and he has the same problem so its not an ethnic thing. To say so is just whitecel cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and LordNorwood
I am a really good Candidate for ll (short legs, long wingspan, good bideltoid). But my life won't change with an extra 3-4 inches and I'll just be 50k in the red

I'll probably just buy lifts

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Correct, but I am not Ashkenazi, I am Litvak. But Phelps is white and he has the same problem so its not an ethnic thing. To say so is just whitecel cope.
To a certain degree its an "ethnic thing" in the sense that certain races, like most Asian races, tend to have shorter legs and longer torsos. Interestingly, shit like the lotus position is more uncomfortable for the classic European phenotype to assume due to this reason. The whitecel cope part is assuming that this is exclusive to Northern Europeans though. It isn't.

To a certain degree its an "ethnic thing" in the sense that certain races, like most Asian races, tend to have shorter legs and longer torsos. Interestingly, shit like the lotus position is more uncomfortable for the classic European phenotype to assume due to this reason. The whitecel cope part is assuming that this is exclusive to Northern Europeans though. It isn't.

Of course not, just that southern europeans are shorter though. Mid and eastern Europeans are tall and proportionate too.

I'm 5' 10 manlet with long torso short legs so it's over for me too... would get LL but don't wanna spend the time/money