My libido is high as fuck

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Ostarine + tamoxifen is giving me more sex drive than a 14 years old guy who discovers masturbation!
I would fap all day

What are you gonna do with it.

Does this shit cause hair loss? I need a boost in libido

Does this shit cause hair loss? I need a boost in libido
I started taking ostarine and topical finasteride at the same time, my hairline is restoring to norwood 0

Ostarine + tamoxifen
jfl at these chemicals. eat oysters and tancel your balls for 30 min and will have even better effect

jfl at these chemicals. eat oysters and tancel your balls for 30 min and will have even better effect
do you know any chemical or natural substance to decrease libido? Now I need to focus on moneymaxing in place of fapping all day

do you know any chemical or natural substance to decrease libido? Now I need to focus on moneymaxing in place of fapping all day
yes. sleep 4 hours a night and eat vegan diet

• Love it
Reactions: Lorsss
the ostarine is not doing anything for ur T, it actually surpress it

either placebo or the tamoxifen is doing gods work

libido is suifuel when you're incel

Crazy shit, man.

I have literally 0 sex drive

You're lucky. From what I've seen tamox destroys libido in about ~30% of guys who take it including myself.

You're lucky. From what I've seen tamox destroys libido in about ~30% of guys who take it including myself.
my tamoxifen dosage is light: 10mg
anyway I will switch to aromasin or other AI because I am afraid of cataract. (my doctor noticed my eye lens is not very clean)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson