MY LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER, THANK YOU

P

pneumocystosis

it’s not worth it
BOYS.

For those who may not know me:
I'm a French htn who sometimes passes off as chadlite (as decided by members of this forum). I have been living in France from 9 to 18 years old. Despite being quite above average in looks, I had never really kissed a girl. My stats as for three days ago were:
virgin, 0 relationships and only 1 kiss (mtb) in 18 years of living. DESPICABLE.

I moved to the UK for uni two days ago, and am fortunate to be in a really good one. Anyway, it's currently Freshers' Week. This means partying every night, meeting coursemates, having fun, for a whole ass week.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
During my first night clubbing, I made out with three girls, I repeat, THREE GIRLS, IN ONE NIGHT. I danced and made out with a HQNP stacylite (I was her first kiss!!) for two and a half hours!!! Both other girls were htb. THEY ALL APROACHED ME.
During my second night clubbing, yesterday, I made out with two girls, both htb.
It has all become so fucking easy. I walk around the club with my mates to go spotting, and the amount of ioi i get is UNBELIEVABLE. You make eye contact with a girl once, then she dances her way over to you, then starts twerking all over you and engages in the conversation.
THE UK IS EASY MODE. GIRLS DO NOT PLAY HARD TO GET LIKE THEY DO IN FRANCE.
I have made out with 5 girls in the past 60 hours, and I'm going to make out with a lot more this week, as its only tuesday.
I also stole one dudes girl, but in my defence his mtn ass was never gonna conlude with her.

WHAT HAS HELPED ME PULL???
1. Above average looks
2. LOW INHIB (I pulled up kinda drunk to the club every time: pregamed with shots of vodka, pints, jagerbombs, etc)
3. Being confident (no bluepill). I would approach girls and tell them in the ear "you can't dance for shit". I'd wait for their reaction, then say "let me teach you" and start dancing with them (i can't dance for shit either).
4. Being with mates. It lowers your inhib.
5. Acting like a chad. I would sometimes swerve the girls I was kissing, I would call out their flaws (even though they didn't have many. I took the piss out of one girl's ears but instead of getting mad, she mad a sad face, pulled me into her arms, looked me in the eyes and pulled me in for a kiss.)
6. BEING EXOTIC. yes, now that I'm in the UK, I tell girls that I'm French. They fucking love it. I say "sorry if my english is bad, it's because i'm french" (even though my english is flawless). Then they're like "OMG REALLY", and it becomes super easy to conclude. Dude I am not lying. These girls are so fucking easy to get.

There are also so many mid girls that were like "you know you could pull me anytime, right?", "i'd let you ruin my life". But I just escape from them, because I know I can pull htb and stacylite just as easily.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DRINKING BTW. I KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY THINK.

BOYS. IT IS NOT OVER. I SWEAR. SOFTMAXX AND GO CLUBBING. REFER TO MY 6 POINT LIST AND YOU WILL PULL. DO IT.

On this note, I want to thank every single one you guys. Your advice, ratings and life lessons are what have allowed me to softmax and pull so many girls these last two nights.
I fucking love you all. I am ever so thankful. Guys like enchanted_elixir, Streege, Xangsane, alriodai, etc are fucking amazing.

Thank you for reading

pneumo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Tr0ubLe, NateJacobs and 45 others
BOYS.

I'm a French htn who sometimes passes off as chadlite (as decided by members of this forum). I have been living in France from 9 to 18 years old. Despite being quite above average in looks, I had never really kissed a girl. My stats as for three days ago were:
virgin, 0 relationships and only 1 kiss (mtb) in 18 years of living. DESPICABLE.

I moved to the UK for uni two days ago, and am fortunate to be in a really good one. Anyway, it's currently Freshers' Week. This means partying every night, meeting coursemates, having fun, for a whole ass week.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
During my first night clubbing, I made out with three girls, I repeat, THREE GIRLS, IN ONE NIGHT. I danced and made out with a HQNP stacylite (I was her first kiss!!) for two and a half hours!!! Both other girls were htb. THEY ALL APROACHED ME.
During my second night clubbing, yesterday, I made out with two girls, both htb.
It has all become so fucking easy. I walk around the club with my mates to go spotting, and the amount of ioi i get is UNBELIEVABLE. You make eye contact with a girl once, then she dances her way over to you, then starts twerking all over you and engages in the conversation.
I have made out with 5 girls in the past 60 hours, and I'm going to make out with a lot more this week, as its only tuesday.
I also stole one dudes girl, but in my defence his mtn ass was never gonna conlude with her.

1. Above average looks
2. LOW INHIB (I pulled up kinda drunk to the club every time: pregamed with shots of vodka, pints, jagerbombs, etc)
3. Being confident (no bluepill). I would approach girls and tell them in the ear "you can't dance for shit". I'd wait for their reaction, then say "let me teach you" and start dancing with them (i can't dance for shit either).
5. Acting like a chad. I would sometimes swerve the girls I was kissing, I would call out their flaws (even though they didn't have many. I took the piss out of one girl's ears but instead of getting mad, she mad a sad face, pulled me into her arms, looked me in the eyes and pulled me in for a kiss.)
6. BEING EXOTIC. yes, now that I'm in the UK, I tell girls that I'm French. They fucking love it. I say "sorry if my english is bad, it's because i'm french" (even though my english is flawless). Then they're like "OMG REALLY", and it becomes super easy to conclude. Dude I am not lying. These girls are so fucking easy to get.

There are also so many mid girls that were like "you know you could pull me anytime, right?", "i'd let you ruin my life". But I just escape from them, because I know I can pull htb and stacylite just as easily.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DRINKING BTW. I KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY THINK.

BOYS. IT IS NOT OVER. I SWEAR. SOFTMAXX AND GO CLUBBING. REFER TO MY 6 POINT LIST AND YOU WILL PULL. DO IT.

On this note, I want to thank every single one you guys. Your advice, ratings and life lessons are what have allowed me to softmax and pull so many girls these last two nights.
I fucking love you all. I am ever so thankful. Guys like enchanted_elixir, Streege, Xangsane, alriodai, etc are fucking amazing.

Thank you for reading

pneumo

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, oldcelloser and pneumocystosis
ok chad

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH
how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Sondern
did you tan max?

clubbing slays mean fuck all

sorry buddyboyo

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, NateJacobs, CristianT and 6 others
Start making tiktoks you can make a living off of it

just be white and > 5’10” and in a university, insane theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, litaz, oldcelloser and 1 other person
FUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUCK FUCK IT ALL

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH and pneumocystosis
Your French accent is haloing your interactions

Your French accent is haloing your interactions
im half british. i have a london accent. that's why i have to actually tell the girls i'm french, otherwise they'd never guess

Hopefully every user on this site (except the pedos) makes a post like this eventually

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brazitard, qsabathi, CristianT and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Pikabro, litaz and 14 others
BOYS.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

1. Above average looks

Thank you for reading

pneumo
you are clearly overrating these girls. Seeing a stacylite in a UK club is as rare as winning the lottery. Kissing sub par girls in a club isn't a big achievement btw

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Brazitard
During my first night clubbing, I made out with three girls, I repeat, THREE GIRLS, IN ONE NIGHT. I danced and made out with a HQNP stacylite (I was her first kiss!!) for two and a half hours!!!
Date her

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
You make eye contact with a girl once, then she dances her way over to you, then starts twerking all over you and engages in the conversation.
Ewww, I don't care if she's voluptuous and thick, still ewww

Last edited:
  • +1
thoughts on 38 special, cold summer and morning again?
Thought 38 was underwhelming tbh, Cold summer has always been cool. Really want morning again to leak!

Juice has so many songs but if I gotta think of my fav unreleased they'd probs be 24 Hours, Under Her Skin, No Coaster, Cake, My Bad, GoPro and so many more. That new song "Bye Bye Baby" with Young Thug is incredible btw

As for unleaked songs there's like 200+ snippets :p

So hard to pick just a few songs from 1062

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Racky
Confidence doesn't help you pull, you just approached women who already found you physically attractive. Try that as a MTN or LTN and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Yerico7, BoneDensity and 2 others
Just be exotic theory
France Francais GIF by Budgy Smuggler
france kiss GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and pneumocystosis
you are clearly overrating these girls. Seeing a stacylite in a UK club is as rare as winning the lottery. Kissing sub par girls in a club isn't a big achievement btw
not a regular club, it's an event with other first year students, in a club. everyone is a first year.
i did not overrate. as i said, i was scouting for the htbs then placing myself accordingly.

7x22 GIF

No problem mate!

• Love it
Bump

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
was considering tbh. i got her number and now we're texting.
but, i dont really wanna commit now cus i have 5 more nights of partying...
she will defo be in my radar after Fresher's week...
Ewww, I don't care if she's voluptuous and thick, still ewww
"twerking" wasn't really the word i was searching for. "grinding" would be more accurate. still, girls who do that scream low quality very primitve, especially at 18 :hnghn:.
Confidence doesn't help you pull, you just approached women who already found you physically attractive. Try that as a MTN or LTN and see what happens
true. the confidence i gain from alcohol and having iois stops me from sperging out. that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, poopoohead and enchanted_elixir
Thought 38 was underwhelming tbh, Cold summer has always been cool. Really want morning again to leak!

Juice has so many songs but if I gotta think of my fav unreleased they'd probs be 24 Hours, Under Her Skin, No Coaster, Cake, My Bad, GoPro and so many more. That new song "Bye Bye Baby" with Young Thug is incredible btw

As for unleaked songs there's like 200+ snippets :p

View attachment 1885970
So hard to pick just a few songs from 1062
let me dm you, i want some of those

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
BOYS.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

1. Above average looks

Thank you for reading

pneumo
Ggwp

• +1
You need a thicker neck and that's it, with your looks it shouldn't be a problem to get decent girls attention.
Longer, more moisturized hair, thicker neck, shoe lifts and you're a Chad.

• Woah
"twerking" wasn't really the word i was searching for. "grinding" would be more accurate. still, girls who do that scream low quality very primitve, especially at 18 :hnghn:.
I just find all sexual behavior disgusting

You need a thicker neck and that's it, with your looks it shouldn't be a problem to get decent girls attention.
Do you use a lot of shampoo?

Is this in South England? I'm glad life is improving for you.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and BoneDensity
not a regular club, it's an event with other first year students, in a club. everyone is a first year.
i did not overrate. as i said, i was scouting for the htbs then placing myself accordingly.
You can't rate properly at all. Most likely a MTB

You can't rate properly at all. Most likely a MTB
dude joined this forum 5 days ago and tells me i can't rate

• JFL
Reactions: j05, Detn86, poopoohead and 2 others
OP is dumb as fuck, holy lol at struggling anywhere at his looks level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, alriodai, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person