MY LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER, THANK YOU

Nigga you’re chadlite prettyboy you had to have severe autism or some shit to struggle in France looking like a blonde chico
/thread

and ban op

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and enchanted_elixir
youre that guy holy shit you used to be pathetic here and in trm, grats man

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Obviously because the celtics are a superior race which means that womens are more beautiful in France and there is far more chads while in UK everyone is ugly af.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Baldingman1998, HinnieVacker and 1 other person
i shampoo every day. i blow dry my hair every day. i put powder in my hair to style it everyday. my hair is fucked
I can tell. You'll need to use a moisturizing conditioner (wash out in the shower) a leave conditioner (apply before styling and leave it in) every other day or something of the sort. Shampoo only when you think your hair is dirty or overly greasy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Hero of the Imperium and pneumocystosis
i shampoo every day. i blow dry my hair every day. i put powder in my hair to style it everyday. my hair is fucked

asexual heterosexual?
Shampooing everyday and blow drying isn’t as bad as we read on the internet, I read that on the internet, I should know because I wash my hair 4 times a year and air dry. I Look like a hobo. I second that France is definitely hard mode comparing to Spain or Germany, rarely get hit on in France

Last edited:
  • +1
OP you are a prettyboy chadlite with great harmony. Lots of irl appeal.

What you're experiencing reflects your looks level. You shouldn't act surprised.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, litaz, Yerico7 and 1 other person
nigga looks like a tiktok star

• JFL
Reactions: epictroll
BOYS.

For those who may not know me:
I'm a French htn who sometimes passes off as chadlite (as decided by members of this forum). I have been living in France from 9 to 18 years old. Despite being quite above average in looks, I had never really kissed a girl. My stats as for three days ago were:
virgin, 0 relationships and only 1 kiss (mtb) in 18 years of living. DESPICABLE.

I moved to the UK for uni two days ago, and am fortunate to be in a really good one. Anyway, it's currently Freshers' Week. This means partying every night, meeting coursemates, having fun, for a whole ass week.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
During my first night clubbing, I made out with three girls, I repeat, THREE GIRLS, IN ONE NIGHT. I danced and made out with a HQNP stacylite (I was her first kiss!!) for two and a half hours!!! Both other girls were htb. THEY ALL APROACHED ME.
During my second night clubbing, yesterday, I made out with two girls, both htb.
It has all become so fucking easy. I walk around the club with my mates to go spotting, and the amount of ioi i get is UNBELIEVABLE. You make eye contact with a girl once, then she dances her way over to you, then starts twerking all over you and engages in the conversation.
THE UK IS EASY MODE. GIRLS DO NOT PLAY HARD TO GET LIKE THEY DO IN FRANCE.
I have made out with 5 girls in the past 60 hours, and I'm going to make out with a lot more this week, as its only tuesday.
I also stole one dudes girl, but in my defence his mtn ass was never gonna conlude with her.

WHAT HAS HELPED ME PULL???
1. Above average looks
2. LOW INHIB (I pulled up kinda drunk to the club every time: pregamed with shots of vodka, pints, jagerbombs, etc)
3. Being confident (no bluepill). I would approach girls and tell them in the ear "you can't dance for shit". I'd wait for their reaction, then say "let me teach you" and start dancing with them (i can't dance for shit either).
4. Being with mates. It lowers your inhib.
5. Acting like a chad. I would sometimes swerve the girls I was kissing, I would call out their flaws (even though they didn't have many. I took the piss out of one girl's ears but instead of getting mad, she mad a sad face, pulled me into her arms, looked me in the eyes and pulled me in for a kiss.)
6. BEING EXOTIC. yes, now that I'm in the UK, I tell girls that I'm French. They fucking love it. I say "sorry if my english is bad, it's because i'm french" (even though my english is flawless). Then they're like "OMG REALLY", and it becomes super easy to conclude. Dude I am not lying. These girls are so fucking easy to get.

There are also so many mid girls that were like "you know you could pull me anytime, right?", "i'd let you ruin my life". But I just escape from them, because I know I can pull htb and stacylite just as easily.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN DRINKING BTW. I KNOW THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY THINK.

BOYS. IT IS NOT OVER. I SWEAR. SOFTMAXX AND GO CLUBBING. REFER TO MY 6 POINT LIST AND YOU WILL PULL. DO IT.

On this note, I want to thank every single one you guys. Your advice, ratings and life lessons are what have allowed me to softmax and pull so many girls these last two nights.
I fucking love you all. I am ever so thankful. Guys like enchanted_elixir, Streege, Xangsane, alriodai, etc are fucking amazing.

Thank you for reading

pneumo
I miss uni. I was a Fresher back in 2016

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis and gymmaxedhorse
I danced and made out with a HQNP stacylite (I was her first kiss!!) for two and a half hours!!!

Did I read that right?

Bro, why would you spend two and a half hours just dancing and kissing?

Maybe it's an age thing with the zoomers? Maybe it's the low sex drive or autism?

Older girls who have shown interest in me go straight to the point, or make a clear opening for such ... I only kiss maybe 20 seconds or a minute or two at the absolute most. Why would any two people kiss and dance for so long? Where's the fucking, orgasms and the good shit?

• JFL
you look chadltie ofc you have it easy JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane, epictroll and 2 others
It finally began, buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
What your experiencing is the new 18 years olds have been let off daddy’s leash after years of being held back, now university is here they’re very hungry. I also found it’s always the posh rich girls that are the horniest due to lived a sheltered life.

I was in a club last weekend and had this 9/10 blonde posh girl that had no idea how to dance as she was just jumping in one spot over again like a seal, and she was there with her ugly 5’7 nerdy boyfriend and he was making out with her looking so happy and I really wanted to tell him the reality but I guess nature will sort it self out.

That dude will be back on Reddit whilst playing league of legends in his basement in no time.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and pneumocystosis
fucking ban this guy i cant take this shit anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, enchanted_elixir and HinnieVacker
Average height and chadlite face with slayer pheno, I am not surprised

chad slays omg so surprising

What your experiencing is the new 18 years olds have been let off daddy’s leash after years of being held back, now university is here they’re very hungry. I also found it’s always the posh rich girls that are the horniest due to lived a sheltered life.

I was in a club last weekend and had this 9/10 blonde posh girl that had no idea how to dance as she was just jumping in one spot over again like a seal, and she was there with her ugly 5’7 nerdy boyfriend and he was making out with her looking so happy and I really wanted to tell him the reality but I guess nature will sort it self out.

That dude will be back on Reddit whilst playing league of legends in his basement in no time.
bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: poor guy
same happened last night. 7.5/10 rich girl was making out with a 5'7 subhuman encrusted with acne. i can't wait for reality to spank his ass, he was acting way too confident for his looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Dodevu, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

so you're a tall white Chad...ok bro
its not soft maxxing or anything else that allowed you to hook up with those club sluts
i hope you realize that, geezus christ almighty

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Baldingman1998
I hope to be able to tell something like this in 1-2 years when then I will have Looksmaxed and be finishing my HS and entering University and probably going to study in the U.K. and having Freshers' Week (hope so).

• +1
Bien joué frero, jsuis fier de toi espece de gros chad

• Love it

You mog 95% of men. You look pretty boy with good bone structure and features. This thread is now useless since just be chad> all your points you made 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 .

Women approach you because of looks not confidence. Ofc confidence is important but only if they already find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Yerico7, oldcelloser and 2 others
OP is dumb as fuck, holy lol at struggling anywhere at his looks level
that's what i told ihm

he is super good looking and always been

at first i thought he was trolling mesaying he dont get bitches and get rejected by ugglos

then boom look at this thread

i'm so happy for him on the other hand

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, oldcelloser, poopoohead and 1 other person
You mog zario ngl. Start making thirst traps on tiktok

Just be good looking theory. Wow

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Love you too, this is what made me stay in this community. I can’t be more grateful, more happier and prosperous time for you bro!

• Love it
Thread theme song
[media]

you look like griezmann keep enjoying slays what were the main softmaxxes that help and do you dedicate yourself everyday to anything like shaving or hair styling tutorials etc

mirin I appreciate your whiteteeth guide

• Love it