my life is genuinely over

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Got doxxed by someone either from tik tok, discord, or here idek at this point. Im a good-looking dude from what Ive heard on here but have trouble socially so I come on here to cope. Not even the people in the BP community accept me and decided to send my threads to ppl ik IRL. People knew I was a loser, but now this seals the deal. Do I geomax to SEA, KMS, ER? How do I even cope at this point when its just straight up over4me, especially since im doomed as Im currently applying to college and its only a matter of time before they find me. Wish the mods would just nuke me, Don't even want to be alive at this point, Saturday night on here straight up coping.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, AlbinoMaxxer, gonion wanter and 4 others
bro fr, that sucks

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
alr made a last ditch effort to get the mods to nuke me but its alr too late jfl, ppl saw all my threads that Ik IRL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar
That’s what u get for trusting these starved dogs

They will do whatever it takes to ruin a niggas life

No matter how much u think they are nice never trust anyone here

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, proxyy, One Rep Max and 7 others

Funky

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, bobtheflowerpot, User28823 and 2 others

yea lol, its just over4me the nail in the coffin will be universities finding this shit

your a good lad, fellow rotcel like me. Mirin saturday night posting. @anthony111553

how did they find you?

any attention is good attention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
like you literally posted a tiktok? didn't really get doxxed if you deliberately posted it yourself
i just know my irls sent me ss of my threads saying WTF. and that someone dmed links

yea lol, its just over4me the nail in the coffin will be universities finding this shit
Go to Holocaust museum -> take pictures of yourself in deep thought -> "Never Again" -> post to social media -> restore good goy status
Actually go to Auscwitz for bonus points

Its that ez, Im not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and nigkook
Got doxxed by someone either from tik tok, discord, or here idek at this point. Im a good-looking dude from what Ive heard on here but have trouble socially so I come on here to cope. Not even the people in the BP community accept me and decided to send my threads to ppl ik IRL. People knew I was a loser, but now this seals the deal. Do I geomax to SEA, KMS, ER? How do I even cope at this point when its just straight up over4me, especially since im doomed as Im currently applying to college and its only a matter of time before they find me. Wish the mods would just nuke me, Don't even want to be alive at this point, Saturday night on here straight up coping.
Not the end of the world retard

• +1
Go to Holocaust museum -> take pictures of yourself in deep thought -> "Never Again" -> post to social media -> restore good goy status
Actually go to Auscwitz for bonus points

Its that ez, Im not even kidding.
LMFAO, i should

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Jfl what’d you expect? You literally had a tiktok with a good following. I thought you just didn’t care.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Agendum and Clavicular
Are you retarded bro? What did you expect? @kwacker777

Are you retarded bro? What did you expect? @kwacker777
Only warned him multiple times in like 3 different threads about how stupid doing this was lmao. Honestly OP just say someone was trolling with your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ElTruecel
Only warned him multiple times in like 3 different threads about how stupid doing this was lmao. Honestly OP just say someone was trolling with your face
Nah it’s too late

Why do you even trust these abused dogs here? You were asking for it dude. The mods should put this in the rules tbh. Maybe pay some shekels to the jew then they might try to nuke ur acc

• +1