My life is horribke i hate it

lowtiersubhuman

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Posts
15,649
Reputation
20,783
I have no real friends
Im not good at any sports
Im not athletic
Im ugly
No girls(idek if she has a crush on me anymore dude she seems to be getting tired of me probably due to my high inhib)
I have nothing
Im worth nothing
0 skills
 
  • +1
Reactions: jc0, 69FutureChad69, markye67 and 1 other person
Exactly the same except im not ugly
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
Same concept but I’m athletic like really athletic
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman
why not improve yourself?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiersubhuman

Similar threads

torres4no1
Replies
22
Views
126
Anxiety.prods
Anxiety.prods
nicpilled
Replies
8
Views
82
Jojo202717
Jojo202717
N
Replies
14
Views
107
8bal
8
lumified
Replies
4
Views
67
lumified
lumified
BraveCake
Replies
22
Views
138
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top