MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN - I JUST figured out how to keep a girl and make her not cheat on you [actually groundbreaking and urgent]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
you need to read the entire thing for context. but the ending is where it gets good and i had a serious 'aha!' moment.

also i havent even read this back, i was just thinking deep late at night and decided to open my notepad and write down what i was thinking.:

we are always in pursuit of things like nice watches, nice this nice body etc... always in pursuit. to get girls. we get 1 thing, doesnt work, get another thing, doesnt work., still not getting loads of pussy. and we're in a constant loop of doing things to get pussy.

while black pill is right because we do this but with face surgeries, height and lifts etc...

and it actually does the things that actually matter to girls. face and height.

a girl isnt gonna like u cos u have a fancy watch or car. theyre gonna fancy you because your chad.

they want chad for the genetics for her children. then afterwards she wants you as beta provider. and by doing these things e.g. nice watch, nice car. your not signalling high status. your signalling beta provider. and as soon as u stop being the beta provider or try stick up for urself. shes gonna fucking hate ur guts.

the only way to be happy is to be the tallest you possible can. and the best looking you possible can. and wear clothes that dont look good. but clothes that show off your body and complement your face. we got it confused. we dont want to wear clothes to show high status. we want to wear clothes that show off our body. show the vtaper, show your tall physique, big muscles (high t trait). and lets face it ur never gonna get big without high t. thats why injecting t gives u more muscles than actually going to the gym. big muscles = high t = good trait to pass to her offspring. if your low t you will never look big no matter how much you go to the gym

actually we do want to wear designer clothes to show the high status (signalling abundance -> beta buxx to give her children a good life) but then it needs to be well fitted (tailored). i wrote before about tailoring and wearing designer clothes. but most of u wont do it cos u dont understand the reason why. but this is the reason why^

so basically what really matters for attraction is: be as tall as possible, lifts, LL. face; so softmaxxes and surgery. and high natural or injected testosterone to maximise gym gains

you are a 1. chad or 2. beta provider(you may not know it but you do things like buy cool watches, cars etc) maybe ur a bit of both.

but to keep a girl from cheating on you with a genetically blessed chad, you need to become a chad. be as tall as possible and as best facially possible with looksmaxxing methods.

then once your chad. shes still gonna have a kid with you and then leave you for a beta buxx. so to prevent that from happening, you must get rich and be a beta buxx too. (not actually buying her shopping and shit like a sugar daddy. but just having abundance of money to spend on cool shit like fancy dinners, cars, watches for ur self. which u think is signalling high status, but ur actually doing it to get more girls. and the reason it attracts more girls is because it signals abundance of resources beta buxx to them but you dont even realise)

so basically to get a girlfriend and keep her for a long time without her cheating... you need to become money maxxed and with your money u need to buy supposedly high status shit. AND you need to be a chad facially, tall, and with muscles

the solution is BOTH beta buxx(/status maxx) and be a chad. otherwise she will cheat on you with your opposite

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, ALP, Deleted member 15246 and 15 others
LMS

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, kuroganeikki, Chadeep and 8 others
just be everything at the same time theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, Nautica and 46 others
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
water

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Nautica, FrameMogger and 19 others
Just be a rich chad theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger, Deleted member 14905 and 13 others
you need to read the entire thing for context. but the ending is where it gets good and i had a serious 'aha!' moment.

also i havent even read this back, i was just thinking deep late at night and decided to open my notepad and write down what i was thinking.:

we are always in pursuit of things like nice watches, nice this nice body etc... always in pursuit. to get girls. we get 1 thing, doesnt work, get another thing, doesnt work., still not getting loads of pussy. and we're in a constant loop of doing things to get pussy.

while black pill is right because we do this but with face surgeries, height and lifts etc...

a girl isnt gonna like u cos u have a fancy watch or car. theyre gonna fancy you because your chad.

they want chad for the genetics for her children. then afterwards she wants you as beta provider. and by doing these things e.g. nice watch, nice car. your not signalling high status. your signalling beta provider. and as soon as u stop being the beta provider or try stick up for urself. shes gonna fucking hate ur guts.

the only way to be happy is to be the tallest you possible can. and the best looking you possible can. and wear clothes that dont look good. but clothes that show off your body and complement your face. we got it confused. we dont want to wear clothes to show high status. we want to wear clothes that show off our body. show the vtaper, show your tall physique, big muscles (high t trait). and lets face it ur never gonna get big without high t. thats why injecting t gives u more muscles than actually going to the gym. big muscles = high t = good trait to pass to her offspring. if your low t you will never look big no matter how much you go to the gym

actually we do want to wear designer clothes to show the high status (signalling abundance -> beta buxx to give her children a good life) but then it needs to be well fitted (tailored). i wrote before about tailoring and wearing designer clothes. but most of u wont do it cos u dont understand the reason why. but this is the reason why^

so basically what really matters for attraction is: be as tall as possible, lifts, LL. face; so softmaxxes and surgery. and high natural or injected testosterone to maximise gym gains

you are a 1. chad or 2. beta provider(you may not know it but you do things like buy cool watches, cars etc) maybe ur a bit of both.

but to keep a girl from cheating on you with a genetically blessed chad, you need to become a chad. be as tall as possible and as best facially possible with looksmaxxing methods.

then once your chad. shes still gonna have a kid with you and then leave you for a beta buxx. so to prevent that from happening, you must get rich and be a beta buxx too. (not actually buying her shopping and shit like a sugar daddy. but just having abundance of money to spend on cool shit like fancy dinners, cars, watches for ur self. which u think is signalling high status, but ur actually doing it to get more girls. and the reason it attracts more girls is because it signals abundance of resources beta buxx to them but you dont even realise)

so basically to get a girlfriend and keep her for a long time without her cheating... you need to become money maxxed and with your money u need to buy supposedly high status shit. AND you need to be a chad facially, tall, and with muscles

the solution is BOTH beta buxx(/status maxx) and be a chad. otherwise she will cheat on you with your opposite
TLDR
Be tall good looking and rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Yerico7, ALP and 5 others
wow groundbreaking discovery OP :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, Inquisiting_Vitiate and 20 others
So I gotta be tall, hot, and rich? Damn, if only there wasn't an entire website with people who talk about that constantly :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger, Lygodactylus and 13 others
What a shitty thread

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, Ryan and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 14905, Yerico7 and 9 others
Just be genetic chad and rich

"lifefuel"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and 8 others
TLDR
Be tall good looking and rich
and famous and superman

23727110.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lihito, Ryan and 5 others
dumb post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Really bro?:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Heguldus and sly shinkai
arent you the same guy who thinks the way to compensate to being manlet is to be literally perfect at everything else
if ur not trolling its over for your iq mate

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Velvet_Thorns
you dont keep a girl or multiple girls by just being a chad and money maxxed and statusmaxed
you have to know how to keep those girls interested in you
these bitches get attention from hundreds of guys daily
these girls can get dick whenever they want
to make them your girlfriend, you have to train them
make her become what you want her to be

• +1
Reactions: MrIncrelex and Aqua
  • +1
Reactions: VLONE
arent you the same guy who thinks the way to compensate to being manlet is to be literally perfect at everything else
if ur not trolling its over for your iq mate
yeah 151 days online brocel

you dont keep a girl or multiple girls by just being a chad and money maxxed and statusmaxed
you have to know how to keep those girls interested in you
these bitches get attention from hundreds of guys daily
these girls can get dick whenever they want
to make them your girlfriend, you have to train them
make her become what you want her to be
are you andrew tate? or just bought too many of his courses?

the honest truth is looks are absolutely what get you in the door to a relationship. but staying in a relationship is not about "keeping her by doing ____".
usually after a year or a few years even the uglier partner will get tired of it. its usually one of the partners starts caring less and doing less nice things or activities and then the relationships start to tumble.

a fan
i recommend you to somehow get the phd. you need it.
did u actually buy it?:lul: someone sent me the pirated version of all his courses, read it all. was shit.

“then once your chad”

brb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
suicide and restart the life :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Just be perfect theory

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Chadeep, Deleted member 15343 and 1 other person
women will still cheat really way to do is.
be chad and rich but find the right girl find a girl with low dark personality traits like veryy low or else she can still cheat

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
women will still cheat really way to do is.
be chad and rich but find the right girl find a girl with low dark personality traits like veryy low or else she can still cheat
Expand on low dark personality ttaits

Just chain her to the kitchen whitout a smartphone when youre not at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 14543
Just chain her to the kitchen whitout a smartphone when youre not at home
this is why i need to be in one of them strict muslim countries, cos this is essentially what they do. and the a girl would even respect you more for doing that

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and oldcelloser
just give hints that u arent spineless/harmless, what u done in case of cheating and how other girls life was ruined etc, (only if she is 100% yours already) being only the perfect boyfriend is an feministic approach about making her feeling good, its not about her feeling good its about breaking her ego so she is only focused on you to make you feel good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

lol?
Be turbo chad and millionare theory? What're trying to keep a billionaire super model around?

First off, it's extremly red/blue pilled to think you can ascend to chad, or even chadlite. Most 99% can hope for is to become a HTN. Which open the door to be a staceys BF, but not ONS. Maximum of 1.5 PSL+ added is likly achievable after redpilled copes like gym/tan/lifts and botox. I've done them all.

Return on invest for Betabux/Moneymax is 100x that of looksmaxing. Once the basics looksmaxing are done. Looksmaxing is practiced by like 50% or more of guys now. and it's returns are marginal once you get on Fin, lose weight, dress...etc.

Anyways once your out of college HTN with a career/hair/low bf is like a 7-8/10 IRL. You just gotta talk to a handful of staceys at like dog park/gym/daytime bars and you should be able to get laid quite easily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I wonder does that retard has any thread that actually makes a new point.

keeping is the easy part

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7