My life

Senaris

Senaris

Banned
All I want is a girlfriend, I don t care about sex, for me sex looks disgusting, I'm virgin and I think I'm asexual.

I want to have the first kiss, the first hug, with her.

I want her to be a virgin. Why do I want that? I want this because I'm a virgin and I want to experiment together. I want this because she has to appreciate the value of sex. I'm waiting for the special person and I want her to wait too. I want to be an innocent, childish love.

I want her to be alone without friends, because I do not have friends and I want to find a girl without friends

If I found this girl I would do anything for her.

In the past, I was beaten, humiliated by schoolmates because I was weak and short ... I never had friends, my father was an alcoholic who humiliated me, once he took me out of the house and spit on me. I started to lift weights , three years ago I beat my bullies.

I don't want money, i don't want sex, I don't want anything. I want someone to love me.

I have to admit, sometimes I have thoughts when I want to destroy humans / human race just because they do not understand me, they do not appreciate true love, they live for trivial things, they are monkeys that are driven by instincts.

Sometimes i want to burn and destroy people because they have sex, the reason? I want a world where only love is important, not sex, and just one person, not two, just one forever ever.

I have fantasies in which I am a kind of punisher, I am v for vendetta. I think the only people who can understand me are just mass shooters, and a few people on incels forum.

Capture and keep people captive in a small cubical, and isolate the vermin from society whilst i laugh at its mental breakdowns from the psychological white torture its undergoing

I have read a manifesto about Eliot Rodgers, Eric Harris, Dylan Kleblod, Seung Hui Cho, Timothy McVeigh, and other killers ... sometimes I find myself in what they say.

Here is my life, 8 years was exactly like that :

When i was younger i cry at this movie, i saw that movie 10 times.. when i was a kid i want that to happened to me but no ..

If i can't be loved i 'm going to make all humanity to hate me

that was my past

Future.

Now i have a relationship , a distance relationship with a girl for 6 months.
we have not seen each other , we will only see each other in 2 years.
my fear is that she can't wait 2 years, I can, she said she can, but I'm afraid
She moved into a new country Spain, and i 'm afraid before you know.. guys don't want to be friends with a girl, and they can try something, and that's why i m so jealous and posesive. i don t want her to have friends not even girls because sluts girl can make her do bad decision/negative influencing.
I will do anything for her , she save my life, now i can be a little happy and have a reason to live for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816-203956.png
    Screenshot_20190816-203956.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20190806-021731.png
    Screenshot_20190806-021731.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190801-203215.png
    Screenshot_20190801-203215.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20190714-011311.png
    Screenshot_20190714-011311.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
Why the fuck did you PM everyone this bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Demir, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Didn't read to much, but from i read you want love and validation. Me to bro but it's imposible in this word. Even if you're chad you will be cucked by other chad or used as sex toy. Scary truth

not a pixel

I don't have the time nor energy to read that

Not a vowel

But no life for your face