My looksmaxxing plans

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Joined
Oct 28, 2022
Posts
6,378
Reputation
9,515
submental liposuction
bimax
revision rhinoplasty
ab liposuction
blasting steroids
PE to 8x6 (vac hanging, pumping)

will take several years but I think I can manage
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Interested
PE to 8x6 (vac hanging, pumping)
2pox7i



(gl to you tho)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
submental liposuction
bimax
revision rhinoplasty
ab liposuction
blasting steroids
PE to 8x6 (vac hanging, pumping)

will take several years but I think I can manage
steroids will make ur fat redistribute so ur abs become more visible, maybe u wont need ab lipo.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Might be a lot of money
 
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
you ever gonna do all of it? thats the question
 
you ever gonna do all of it? thats the question
Yes, I already got a nosejob, started roids, and am hanging weights from my dick. I'll do the other stuff.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I see. How old are you?
late 20s, but I look youthful for my age from anti-aging peptides, mitochondrial antioxidants, and sunscreen with good UV blockers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
And whats your next surgery gonna be
probably submental liposuction, then ab liposuction, then bimax, then revision rhino
 
probably submental liposuction, then ab liposuction, then bimax, then revision rhino
You could try bimax first before lipo you know, since it leans your face technically..
 
You could try bimax first before lipo you know, since it leans your face technically..
I have to set up the appointment, travel to Italy (most likely), wait for an ortho to fix my teeth in preparation, blah blah blah. It's not something I can just do like submental lipo.
 

Similar threads

Sixatheconqueror
Replies
1
Views
42
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
xlefort
Replies
7
Views
61
xlefort
xlefort
debTheSubHuman
Replies
10
Views
69
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
mustafalooksmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
45
cyberspace
cyberspace
MrVolcanian
Replies
6
Views
90
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top