My asscesion plan

debTheSubHuman

debTheSubHuman

Iron
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Posts
135
Reputation
61
EYE ERA

-eyebrows: castor oil + mioxidil
-eyelashes: castor oil+ multi peptide lash serum
-infraorbitals: Adifyline( 2%conc)

Bones + skin

-Bone smashing zygos 3-4x times a day ~2-3 min every bone (zygo, gonions and chin)

-for bad fat pads I want to get theophylline( a topical fat burner)

-for glowy skin, 15% azelic acid, tretinoin and estoril cream ( also moisturiser and spf50+++ obviously) and I am also looking for a good and cheap source for glutha

Health

-Supplements: omega 3, krill oil, zinc, k2, d3, creatine, l-theanine, magnesium and ashwagandha

-gym 5x times a week, 20 mins of sauna 3 times a week, 3L+ water daily, eating whole foods

I am also chewing hard/chewy food after a workout because after a hard workout gh is spiked for ~30-90mins wich signals the osteoblast wich could remodel the bones somewhat( this is more of a theory)

Any thoughts on it, what do you think is cope or what could I add??
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crappypatty
EYE ERA

-eyebrows: castor oil + mioxidil
-eyelashes: castor oil+ multi peptide lash serum
-infraorbitals: Adifyline( 2%conc)

Bones + skin

-Bone smashing zygos 3-4x times a day ~2-3 min every bone (zygo, gonions and chin)

-for bad fat pads I want to get theophylline( a topical fat burner)

-for glowy skin, 15% azelic acid, tretinoin and estoril cream ( also moisturiser and spf50+++ obviously) and I am also looking for a good and cheap source for glutha

Health

-Supplements: omega 3, krill oil, zinc, k2, d3, creatine, l-theanine, magnesium and ashwagandha

-gym 5x times a week, 20 mins of sauna 3 times a week, 3L+ water daily, eating whole foods

I am also chewing hard/chewy food after a workout because after a hard workout gh is spiked for ~30-90mins wich signals the osteoblast wich could remodel the bones somewhat( this is more of a theory)

Any thoughts on it, what do you think is cope or what could I add??
not bad pretty simple i think bonesmashing more than twice a day could result in negative effects though
 
EYE ERA

-eyebrows: castor oil + mioxidil
-eyelashes: castor oil+ multi peptide lash serum
-infraorbitals: Adifyline( 2%conc)

Bones + skin

-Bone smashing zygos 3-4x times a day ~2-3 min every bone (zygo, gonions and chin)

-for bad fat pads I want to get theophylline( a topical fat burner)

-for glowy skin, 15% azelic acid, tretinoin and estoril cream ( also moisturiser and spf50+++ obviously) and I am also looking for a good and cheap source for glutha

Health

-Supplements: omega 3, krill oil, zinc, k2, d3, creatine, l-theanine, magnesium and ashwagandha

-gym 5x times a week, 20 mins of sauna 3 times a week, 3L+ water daily, eating whole foods

I am also chewing hard/chewy food after a workout because after a hard workout gh is spiked for ~30-90mins wich signals the osteoblast wich could remodel the bones somewhat( this is more of a theory)

Any thoughts on it, what do you think is cope or what could I add??
dont bonesmash that much bro
 
EYE ERA

-eyebrows: castor oil + mioxidil
-eyelashes: castor oil+ multi peptide lash serum
-infraorbitals: Adifyline( 2%conc)

Bones + skin

-Bone smashing zygos 3-4x times a day ~2-3 min every bone (zygo, gonions and chin)

-for bad fat pads I want to get theophylline( a topical fat burner)

-for glowy skin, 15% azelic acid, tretinoin and estoril cream ( also moisturiser and spf50+++ obviously) and I am also looking for a good and cheap source for glutha

Health

-Supplements: omega 3, krill oil, zinc, k2, d3, creatine, l-theanine, magnesium and ashwagandha

-gym 5x times a week, 20 mins of sauna 3 times a week, 3L+ water daily, eating whole foods

I am also chewing hard/chewy food after a workout because after a hard workout gh is spiked for ~30-90mins wich signals the osteoblast wich could remodel the bones somewhat( this is more of a theory)

Any thoughts on it, what do you think is cope or what could I add??
could take beta carotene and why do u use castor oil and minox? and dye brows and lashes ig if u didnt do it yet
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
15
Views
132
Pskne
Pskne
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
2
Views
40
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer
mullatobonemasher
Replies
21
Views
85
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
plsssvemelmao
Replies
5
Views
38
AlbanianKing!
A
soapy
Replies
5
Views
62
trenruinedme
T

Users who are viewing this thread

  • aero3w
  • debTheSubHuman
  • kensLayer
Back
Top