My Looksmaxxing & Statusmaxxing Budget to Reach Chadlite SMV

zerotohero

zerotohero

Proverbs 25:28
Alright, guys, I need to vent a bit about my plans to ascend to Chadlite status because honestly, it feels overwhelming. Here’s the breakdown of my looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing budget, and let me tell you, it’s not pretty:

Looksmaxxing Budget:

• Lingual Braces: 3.000€
• Bimax: 30.000€
• Ear Lobe Surgery: 2.000€
• Rhinoplasty: 7.500€
• Eyebrow Microblading: 900€
• SARMs + Protein + Creatine: 700€

Statusmaxxing Budget:

• Clothes + Watches: 2.000€
• Second Hand Mercedes Benz: 20.000€

Total Investment: 65.100€

The worst part? I need to save for years to make this happen. At this rate, I’m gonna be in my 30s by the time I finally ascend. It feels like a long, grueling journey, and sometimes I wonder if it’s all worth it. But I’m committed to this path; I just hope the results will be worth the wait.

Anyone else feeling the financial strain of looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing? Let me know how you’re coping with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, SSK_22, yyy and 1 other person
Alright, guys, I need to vent a bit about my plans to ascend to Chadlite status because honestly, it feels overwhelming. Here’s the breakdown of my looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing budget, and let me tell you, it’s not pretty:

Looksmaxxing Budget:

• Lingual Braces: 3.000€
• Bimax: 30.000€
• Ear Lobe Surgery: 2.000€
• Rhinoplasty: 7.500€
• Eyebrow Microblading: 900€
• SARMs + Protein + Creatine: 700€

Statusmaxxing Budget:

• Clothes + Watches: 2.000€
• Second Hand Mercedes Benz: 20.000€

Total Investment: 65.100€

The worst part? I need to save for years to make this happen. At this rate, I’m gonna be in my 30s by the time I finally ascend. It feels like a long, grueling journey, and sometimes I wonder if it’s all worth it. But I’m committed to this path; I just hope the results will be worth the wait.

Anyone else feeling the financial strain of looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing? Let me know how you’re coping with it.
Don’t wait til ur 30 before living and why would u need ear lobe surgery

you can easily cut down the cost cause you don't need 20k on second hand merc

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
65,000 euros for something chad slid out of his mothers cunt with. Brutal

chad fucks in his pajamas. do the surgery stuff first

• +1
Reactions: SSK_22
rhino for 7500? damn holy fuck why dont you do it in another country like turkey? aswell as other surgeries? and how old are you now??

you can easily cut down the cost cause you don't need 20k on second hand merc
Yeah, tbh, I searched for a model that came out in 2018, so if I look for and older model, it’ll be cheaper.