• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 17791 and galego123
josh????!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17791
dont know him

why hipcel u have child bearing hips?
I have very narrow waist, so good shoulder to waist ratio but bad hip to waist ratio.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17791 and galego123
Over for your lungs omri

• So Sad
Reactions: galego123
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 17791
Niggas lungs be like: :eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and galego123
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 17791
my grandpa died of lung câncer because of cigarretes im try8ng to do the same
No way, mine did too. Do you think they knew each other

• +1
  • JFL
No way, mine did too. Do you think they knew each other
Screenshot 20220120 190610 Instagram

idk but my grandpa had good bone structure while im recessed cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
do hip shavimg surgery
There isn't one as of yet at least. Besides 0.8 ratio isn't that bad, workout will make it less bad I think

• +1
  • Hmm...
There isn't. Besides 0.8 ratio isn't that bad, workout will make it less bad I think
take relaxin and run for guines biggest hips in the eorld

View attachment 1681087
idk but my grandpa had good bone structure while im recessed cuck
My German grandpa mogged so much and slayed all the Mestizas in South America (He had like 4-5 women with different kids each, what a Chad). My mom was a white-passing Castiza Stacylite when young, as well. I got fucked over by genetic recombination since my dad was a slayer as well in his prime. :feelsrope:

• +1
My German grandpa mogged so much and slayed all the Mestizas in South America (He had like 4-5 women with different kids each, what a Chad). My mom was a white-passing Castiza Stacylite when young, as well. I got fucked over by genetic recombination since my dad was a slayer as well in his prime. :feelsrope:
i thought you were black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
There isn't one as of yet at least. Besides 0.8 ratio isn't that bad, workout will make it less bad I think
Just measured mine.
70 cm
79 cm

Is this good?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
idk you act black
JFL, first time a nigga says I act black. All the blacks in my life have confused me for a white boi and say I act too white for my race. The spics over here call me a race traitor as well since I prefer white/asian women over globlinas. I'm the squarest white-passing ethnic you gonna meet nigga, I'm just mental is all. I piss in cups and smell my piss to wake me up from this nightmare of a dream that I call my life as a sub4-5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel that lives in one of the most hypergamous countries in the world (US).

• +1
JFL, first time a nigga says I act black. All the blacks in my life have confused me for a white boi and say I act too white for my race. The spics over here call me a race traitor as well since I prefer white/asian women over globlinas. I'm the squarest white-passing ethnic you gonna meet nigga, I'm just mental is all. I piss in cups and smell my piss to wake me up from this nightmare of a dream that I call my life as a sub4-5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel that lives in one of the most hypergamous countries in the world (US).
why u writing essays blackie

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17791
im drunk i cant read essays

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19499 and galego123
why u writing essays blackie
LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING JEW! I KNOW YOU'RE KIND ENSLAVED THE NIGGAS OUT THERE AND TRYNA BLAME WHITEY FOR IT SO SHUT YO DAMN MOUTH UP NIGGA IF YOU DON'T WANT ME GLOCKING YO ASS!

• Woah
  • JFL
LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING JEW! I KNOW YOU'RE KIND ENSLAVED THE NIGGAS OUT THERE AND TRYNA BLAME WHITEY FOR IT SO SHUT YO DAMN MOUTH UP NIGGA IF YOU DON'T WANT ME GLOCKING YO ASS!
bluecel cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17791
explain to me how i can become your favorite user over vermillioncore. do i have to kill small animals and post about it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123 and Deleted member 19499
explain to me how i can become your favorite user over vermillioncore. do i have to kill small animals and post about it?
do it and post pics.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, galego123, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
do it and post pics.
i am not sin or that lookism user who posted that he squashed a baby bird with a beer bottle and popped his brain out

• Woah
  • JFL
start writing beautiful poems and living in your car. @Vermilioncore mexican ryan gosling i love you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 19157