My main chick broke up with me

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
This her text with google translate:

I wanted to talk to you.
I thought about this a lot.
Sorry, we won't be able to continue communicating.
I'm afraid to get used to people, so as not to suffer later and hurt myself.
Long distance relationships, unfortunately, are not for me.
I will always want to be near you. It's hard to trust from a distance😥
I felt good and happy with you.

I already made a thread how the last 2 days she replied almost nothing and she told me she had bad mood and worries about the future.

Well after this break up text I asked her directly, no judgements, if she sees other men or wants to see other man and that she can tell me honestly. She told me no several times. I cant believe women make this shit up themselves.

For context: she does live 3 hours away from me and always drove to me. I think maybe it is her high bodycount that makes it unable for her to solve these problems, she can replace men just like she did before. And to be fair I told her several times she could stay for longer than just an evening, we could spend several days together, so I think she is just bullshitting around that suddenly the distance has become such a problem.

Man even though we were not in a relationship, it still hurts. She was a good chick and attractive. Now I only have unattractive girls left that I dont even want myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
2861054_EDA8366E-A1BD-43FA-A258-DE41FE2AD548.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LordSergiXX63, Mewton and 2 others
Whats your PSL

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MasterMan, LordSergiXX63 and 1 other person
This her text with google translate:

I wanted to talk to you.
I thought about this a lot.
Sorry, we won't be able to continue communicating.
I'm afraid to get used to people, so as not to suffer later and hurt myself.
Long distance relationships, unfortunately, are not for me.
I will always want to be near you. It's hard to trust from a distance😥
I felt good and happy with you.

I already made a thread how the last 2 days she replied almost nothing and she told me she had bad mood and worries about the future.

Well after this break up text I asked her directly, no judgements, if she sees other men or wants to see other man and that she can tell me honestly. She told me no several times. I cant believe women make this shit up themselves.

For context: she does live 3 hours away from me and always drove to me. I think maybe it is her high bodycount that makes it unable for her to solve these problems, she can replace men just like she did before. And to be fair I told her several times she could stay for longer than just an evening, we could spend several days together, so I think she is just bullshitting around that suddenly the distance has become such a problem.

Man even though we were not in a relationship, it still hurts. She was a good chick and attractive. Now I only have unattractive girls left that I dont even want myself.
Why didn’t YOU ever drive to see her? So it would feel like it wasn’t always her going out of her way to see you. Are you a carcel?

Well actually there should be 0 excuse b/c Germany has really good public transit

JFL I just remembered your thread about almost running over some foid and then getting sued. Good read

Why didn’t YOU ever drive to see her? So it would feel like it wasn’t always her going out of her way to see you. Are you a carcel?

Well actually there should be 0 excuse b/c Germany has really good public transit
I mean I offered but she didnt want because only I have an apartment but she doesnt
JFL I just remembered your thread about almost running over some foid and then getting sued. Good read
Good that I didnt see this girl vor almost 2 years now. I heard she had another guy immediately after. Hope he is doing well and not in psychiatric care

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63