@the BULL

those are good results

you must be qute GL

i never seen your face but your results mog mine to oblivion
It’s MTN with good elo results nothing crazy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
So the average guy gets this then?
With good ELO, good pics, solid physique for sure no problems. Im LTN and have diagnosed deformities and with only shit selfies got like 13 likes in 3 hours, stick figure physique. Online dating is easy as fuck

• JFL
Send ur pics i will rate u
4122331 3822086 E6D94C5B C870 42DD 80DC E3498A9F481E

Maybe its because u look like donjon thats why ur getting so many matches

• JFL
Idk how to say it specifically but ur white htn

With good ELO, good pics, solid physique for sure no problems. Im LTN and have diagnosed deformities and with only shit selfies got like 13 likes in 3 hours, stick figure physique. Online dating is easy as fuck
They’re getting more desperate for ltr

Please send pics of face as well as other info such as money. Last time you ignored me so send degen..... I mean you being a htn.sir.

They’re getting more desperate for ltr
Nah they arent
IMG 0519
They just dont have high standards. I’m genuinely below avg to avg maybe at most, i have absolutely no wealth and a very skinny physique. Basically no very redeeming qualities except okayish height. Online dating is just extrmely fucking easy and anyone who says they dont get matches is LARPING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Magnum Opus and Xangsane
Nah they arent
View attachment 2910895
They just dont have high standards. I’m genuinely below avg to avg maybe at most, i have absolutely no wealth and a very skinny physique. Basically no very redeeming qualities except okayish height. Online dating is just extrmely fucking easy and anyone who says they dont get matches is LARPING
And how gl are they

• +1
Reactions: ambi
And how gl are they
a few are very pretty, most just mid. Would prob be more accurate if i leave my acc open for 24 h its been 4 rn but still usually girls on dating apps are majority mid and it doesnt matter since all girls have the same standards despite their looks level - aka no standards

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a few are very pretty, most just mid. Would prob be more accurate if i leave my acc open for 24 h its been 4 rn but still usually girls on dating apps are majority mid and it doesnt matter since all girls have the same standards despite their looks level - aka no standards
I wonder if they are just insecure of chads

• JFL
I wonder if they are just insecure of chads
Caged tbh. They go for anything, im 100% sure that they wont pass up on Chad that they really like. Women are showered with attention no matter looks, they dont feel insecurity
Online dating is just ELO game

• +1
Caged tbh. They go for anything, im 100% sure that they wont pass up on Chad that they really like. Women are showered with attention no matter looks, they dont feel insecurity
Online dating is just ELO game
Nah they’re def insecure

• JFL
Nah they’re def insecure
If you are a male people here will tell you insecurity stems from negative attention in youth, women dont get that. Why would they feel insecure?

• +1
If you are a male people here will tell you insecurity stems from negative attention in youth, women dont get that. Why would they feel insecure?
On shit too they always complain about hot guys and they seem insecure af to be with them

• +1
On shit too they always complain about hot guys and they seem insecure af to be with them
I mean yeah but if you are blackpilled you think they wont pass up on the opportunity anyway.
Im not blackpilled though its obvious to me that they just dont care about looks as much

• +1
I mean yeah but if you are blackpilled you think they wont pass up on the opportunity anyway.
Im not blackpilled though its obvious to me that they just dont care about looks as much
Istg they go after giga subhumans these days on old

• +1
Istg they go after giga subhumans these days on old
Water. Thats why OPs results are nothing to boast about. He might as well be LTN with a okay body and good elo. It doesnt matter

Water. Thats why OPs results are nothing to boast about. He might as well be LTN with a okay body and good elo. It doesnt matter
Bro you got 13 likes and you’re acting like a mogger actually caging tbh

• Hmm...
Bro you got 13 likes and you’re acting like a mogger actually caging tbh
I told you i am ugly and got that in 4 h. Im not saying im a mogger because im not (some users have seen me and can confirm im LTN range) Im just saying that you should relax because most guys can get your results very easily
Also your reading comprehension seems to lack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and looksmac
are u planning to fuck any of them or are u talkin to some of em ?

just lol at the UK

you niggas used to control half the world

• JFL

another fake shitty bragpost, we didnt read buddyboyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, looksmac and ambi